Samhsay Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 2 hours ago, msmfoster said: Any other console commands I'd expect to see from your mod? To confirm. I don't use console commands. I modify the face using LL_FourPlay, and the nipples via BodyGen in LooksMenu.
msmfoster Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 hours ago, Samhsay said: I don't use console commands. I modify the face using LL_FourPlay, and the nipples via BodyGen in LooksMenu. So, that absolves you! You used to, which is why I included a screen cap of the console readout. I'll redirect. Â I'm trying Hard Blush because yours doesn't seem to handle blush well when dirty. Unless that was fixed?
Samhsay Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 1 hour ago, msmfoster said: I'm trying Hard Blush because yours doesn't seem to handle blush well when dirty. Unless that was fixed? No, I didn't change anything in them.
petterparker Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Thanks a lot for the mod; it's a great one. Â By the way, I have KFT installed in my game, and the idle and movement animations are fine; however, this mod seems to be cancelling the struggle animation from KFT
Samhsay Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 3 hours ago, petterparker said: Thanks a lot for the mod; it's a great one. Â By the way, I have KFT installed in my game, and the idle and movement animations are fine; however, this mod seems to be cancelling the struggle animation from KFT Â That is possible. I have some ideas on how to fix it, but they need to be tested 3
Tacoma Posted Saturday at 10:05 PM Posted Saturday at 10:05 PM where can i get the covering animation it's looking for? i've re-read the description like 3 times and checked nexus and here and i cannot find anything am i being dumb? perverted mechanics MCM says it cant load without this, but i cant fulfill its requirements to actually load it
judge007 Posted Saturday at 10:07 PM Posted Saturday at 10:07 PM 1 minute ago, Tacoma said: where can i get the covering animation it's looking for? i've re-read the description like 3 times and checked nexus and here and i cannot find anything am i being dumb? perverted mechanics MCM says it cant load without this, but i cant fulfill its requirements to actually load it Oddly enough it's the first download in this thread . . .
Tacoma Posted Saturday at 10:18 PM Posted Saturday at 10:18 PM 9 minutes ago, judge007 said: Oddly enough it's the first download in this thread . . . omfg, i'm so dumb to be fair, i was downloading mods at like 3am and had to go to bed before i finished installs idk how tf i didnt think to look at the download tab ty, i was thinking i was going insane 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now