Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
35 minutes ago, msmfoster said:

Seems to be working, I started from a 'Fresh Game.' I did encounter an odd behavior.

 

Selected an item in the console which makes what I select go blue. However, now the player ends up being selected after a couple of seconds over and over and over.

 

You can see the action in the console. Thoughts? Only mod that changed was yours.

20260827182103_1.jpg

That’s because it involves forcibly entering commands into the console, and the first command is `prid 14`, which selects the player. I might want to change that to something like `player.morphs 0 0`.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Samhsay said:

That’s because it involves forcibly entering commands into the console, and the first command is `prid 14`, which selects the player. I might want to change that to something like `player.morphs 0 0`.

Yeah, it's a somewhat annoying side effect. Especially when you are doing something that needs console objects to say selected. 

 

Update: TCL takes extra steps just because of it. It's nothing huge, but I'd say it gets in the way of general gameplay (at least for settlements). 

Edited by msmfoster
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 1:23 AM, msmfoster said:

This is what happens when I started the game. Loops over and over and over in English and Russian. I did try the reset, but didn't help.

 

Going to try a 'clean' save and see how that works for me. Running AE.

20260826191954_1.jpg

I get the same problem, but only in russian, even tho I use english sooooo yea....

Posted

What's New in Version 0.7.2

- Removed the arousal increase from nudity if the Exhibitionist perk is not present.

- Changed the method of sending console commands for maintaining facial morphs so they don't break the console.

- The possibility of experiencing an uncontrollable orgasm if one remains on the verge of orgasm for a prolonged period. Not tested. Can be disabled in the MCM.

- Visual effects during arousal on the verge of orgasm have been improved.

 

Update from 0.7.0 requires reinitializing the mod. You can use a clean save or test the "Refresh Mod" function in the MCM debug menu.

Posted (edited)

Hey, so I'm building a hud for myself using Prisma UI, and I was reading your psc files. Three things from reading CoverScript.psc in 0.7.2:

  1. Is it intended that Town Bicycle and Dubcon keep counting while their MCM switch is off? Lines 423 and 429 only guard the perk being awarded, and the counting in OnAnimationStart at 459 and 467 never checks those globals. Exhibitionism behaves differently — gl_isExhibPerk wraps the increment itself, so switching it off really does stop the points. Turning off Town Bicycle in the menu still leaves the player being counted, which is not what I expected from the switch.
  2. Any chance arousalPatienceIndex could be made readable from outside? It's the only value in the mod that builds up and drains again instead of just counting, which makes it the interesting one, but a plain script variable can't be reached from another mod. Declaring it as `float Property arousalPatienceIndex Auto` would be enough — no new record in the plugin, and nothing else changes.
  3. You mentioned wanting to change how the perks are earned. Would gl_heroineRaped and gl_settlersLovers keep their current meaning, or stop being used? Asking so I know whether to follow the change or leave them alone.

 

Translated to Russian for you lol just in case :)

 

Spoiler

Три вопроса по CoverScript.psc из 0.7.2:

1. Задумано ли, что Town Bicycle и Dubcon продолжают считать, пока их переключатель в MCM выключен? Строки 423 и 429 защищают только выдачу перка, а сам подсчёт в OnAnimationStart на 459 и 467 эти глобальные переменные не проверяет. С эксгибиционизмом иначе — gl_isExhibPerk оборачивает само увеличение, поэтому его выключение действительно останавливает очки. А если выключить Town Bicycle в меню, игрока всё равно продолжают считать, и от переключателя я ожидал другого.

2. Есть ли возможность сделать arousalPatienceIndex доступным снаружи? Это единственное значение в моде, которое накапливается и снова убывает, а не просто считает, поэтому оно самое интересное. Но обычную переменную скрипта из другого мода не прочитать. Достаточно объявить её как `float Property arousalPatienceIndex Auto` — новых записей в плагине не нужно, остальное не меняется.

3. Вы писали, что хотите изменить способ получения перков. Сохранят ли gl_heroineRaped и gl_settlersLovers своё нынешнее значение или перестанут использоваться? Спрашиваю, чтобы понимать, следовать за изменением или оставить их как есть.

 

Edited by Langmans
Posted
9 minutes ago, Langmans said:

Is it intended that Town Bicycle and Dubcon keep counting while their MCM switch is off? Lines 423 and 429 only guard the perk being awarded, and the counting in OnAnimationStart at 459 and 467 never checks those globals. Exhibitionism behaves differently: gl_isExhibPerk wraps the increment itself, so switching it off really does stop the points. Turning off Town Bicycle in the menu still leaves the player being counted, which is not what I expected from the switch.

Thanks for the note; I’ll add an MCM check to both Bicycle and Dubcon.

10 minutes ago, Langmans said:
  • Any chance arousalPatienceIndex could become a GlobalVariable? It's the only value in the mod that builds up and drains again instead of just counting, which makes it the interesting one, but a script variable has no FormID so nothing outside the script can read it. A setValue next to the two existing lines would be enough.

I don't know if this is necessary, but it's an option. I'll add it to the to-do list.

12 minutes ago, Langmans said:

You mentioned wanting to change how the perks are earned. Would gl_heroineRaped and gl_settlersLovers keep their current meaning, or stop being used? Asking so I know whether to follow the change or leave them alone.

This is the modified method for obtaining perks. It used to be much cruder and more primitive, but then I disabled them and started adding them one by one.

Posted
1 hour ago, Samhsay said:

I don't know if this is necessary, but it's an option. I'll add it to the to-do list.

I was in the middle of editing when you replied, so: 

float Property arousalPatienceIndex Auto

See my edited question.

Posted
4 hours ago, Langmans said:

I was in the middle of editing when you replied, so: 

 

The next update will include a global variable. You never know, someone might actually find it useful.

Posted

I can confirm that the console is usable again. I may have additional noise, but I can keep an NPC or object selected for periods of time without concern. 

 

Thanks!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Maybe someone else already fixed this, but I found some minor problems in the implementation after struggling to deal with some other issues in my mod stack. This was my first attempt at really digging into how these things are done in FO4, so no promises. I found a never-ending loop where it couldn't find FPA_Value_Arousal properly and would constantly attempt to fetch it and error. That led me to trying to fix it.
 

To the author, first of all, thanks for making this — it's awesome. That's why I was trying to learn how to make it work. So here are the changes. Maybe you've already fixed them somewhere in the support thread, but I have time to read through the whole thing. Just shotgunning this out in the event it's helpful, if it's not... I apologize. 
 

1. I added a small ESP override for qst_coverQuest to bind the missing FPA_Value_Arousal GlobalVariable property on CoverScript to the corresponding arousal global in FPAttributes.esp. The property was being referenced by the script but was not filled, resulting in constant None/GetValue() Papyrus errors.
 

2. I added a couple of bookkeeping/safety changes to CoverScript.psc (around lines 45 and 384). The first adds an EnsureFPAArousal() fallback that attempts to resolve FPA_Value_Arousal directly from FPAttributes.esp if the property is None, and the second calls it before the accidental-orgasm arousal checks. This seems to stop the error loop I was getting and allows that section of the 0.7.2 feature to actually read the FPA arousal value reliably.
 

3. Line 391 is in the section containing all the states where the accidental-orgasm patience-counter dice roll should not happen. Most of those conditions make perfect sense. Buried in there, though, Player.getAnimationVariableBool("bInJumpState") appears without a !, meaning the player actually has to be in a jump state for the roll to happen.
 

I'm assuming that wasn't intended, especially since the surrounding checks are exclusions, so I added the !. Now the roll can happen normally when the other conditions are satisfied, but cannot happen while the player is jumping.

The download should patch over the original mod and “fix” these things. Like the author noted about this feature in 0.7.2, I haven't fully confirmed the accidental-orgasm mechanic works end-to-end yet, but I've confirmed that a lot more of it is talking together properly now and the repeating FPA error I was chasing is gone. I may be imagining it but there was some hitching and jitteriness that is now gone as well!

Hopefully I didn't miss something obvious by adding these. Just wanted to try to contribute back to the community a little if I could. 

 

PM FPA Fix.zip

Edited by InfernalVortex
Posted
1 hour ago, InfernalVortex said:

Maybe someone else already fixed this, but I found some minor problems in the implementation after struggling to deal with some other issues in my mod stack. This was my first attempt at really digging into how these things are done in FO4, so no promises. I found a never-ending loop where it couldn't find FPA_Value_Arousal properly and would constantly attempt to fetch it and error. That led me to trying to fix it.
 

To the author, first of all, thanks for making this — it's awesome. That's why I was trying to learn how to make it work. So here are the changes. Maybe you've already fixed them somewhere in the support thread, but I have time to read through the whole thing. Just shotgunning this out in the event it's helpful, if it's not... I apologize. 
 

1. I added a small ESP override for qst_coverQuest to bind the missing FPA_Value_Arousal GlobalVariable property on CoverScript to the corresponding arousal global in FPAttributes.esp. The property was being referenced by the script but was not filled, resulting in constant None/GetValue() Papyrus errors.
 

2. I added a couple of bookkeeping/safety changes to CoverScript.psc (around lines 45 and 384). The first adds an EnsureFPAArousal() fallback that attempts to resolve FPA_Value_Arousal directly from FPAttributes.esp if the property is None, and the second calls it before the accidental-orgasm arousal checks. This seems to stop the error loop I was getting and allows that section of the 0.7.2 feature to actually read the FPA arousal value reliably.
 

3. Line 391 is in the section containing all the states where the accidental-orgasm patience-counter dice roll should not happen. Most of those conditions make perfect sense. Buried in there, though, Player.getAnimationVariableBool("bInJumpState") appears without a !, meaning the player actually has to be in a jump state for the roll to happen.
 

I'm assuming that wasn't intended, especially since the surrounding checks are exclusions, so I added the !. Now the roll can happen normally when the other conditions are satisfied, but cannot happen while the player is jumping.

The download should patch over the original mod and “fix” these things. Like the author noted about this feature in 0.7.2, I haven't fully confirmed the accidental-orgasm mechanic works end-to-end yet, but I've confirmed that a lot more of it is talking together properly now and the repeating FPA error I was chasing is gone. I may be imagining it but there was some hitching and jitteriness that is now gone as well!

Hopefully I didn't miss something obvious by adding these. Just wanted to try to contribute back to the community a little if I could. 

 

PM FPA Fix.zip 16.54 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you. I'll try to fix this in the next update.

Posted

Some feedback: my previous issue with Devious Devices's shock plug locking my character in a T-pose no longer happens. This is after I reset the DD mod due to other lingering issues, so the problem might have been originated from my load order, and not this mod. I still get the crouch/jumping T-pose, but it's very rare.

I also get the masturbation idles in the middle of scenes, but...less? Maybe? But if this happens and the scene changes to a new position, my character falls back to normal, that is, as if they weren't in an AAF scene. The Beggar Whore mod, while also affected by this, has the character behave properly when the position changes. So far I haven't found if there's a pattern to this.

I love the situational cover up, it's working flawlessly. But I haven't triggered the uncontrolled orgasm yet. And while sometimes the character covers up when it shouldn't, it always gets it right a few seconds later. I haven't found myself in a situation where it's stuck in a wrong cover up animation.

Posted
1 hour ago, JohnyBurner said:

But I haven't triggered the uncontrolled orgasm yet

There is a chance it isn't working right now. I’ve made some fixes, and it should work in the next update.

 

Besides, after that, I want to experiment with animations. I have some ideas on how I could make the system more stable. But that’s not certain, and it might not work out.

Posted

What's New in Version 0.7.3

- Improved face and eye morphs. Cleared console errors related to them.
- Fixed some bugs. 
- Added erect nipples during arousal.
- Added drooling during a blowjob and while gagged. SFT and Captive Tattoos required.
- Added a custom event for blush. Now other modders can track its application.
- Fixed the mouth closing when applying blush during a blowjob.
- I created a smooth fade-out for the flush. Now it doesn't disappear immediately after orgasm.
 

Posted

So the erect nipples are working which leads me to believe the mod was installed correctly. The covering animations are not playing tho. Are there some requirements for them to play ?

Posted
15 minutes ago, ZOro1991 said:

So the erect nipples are working which leads me to believe the mod was installed correctly. The covering animations are not playing tho. Are there some requirements for them to play ?

You need a second plugin: "Covering animations" by kziitd. I made it separate so it could be used elsewhere. You need both. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Samhsay said:

You need a second plugin: "Covering animations" by kziitd. I made it separate so it could be used elsewhere. You need both. 

Yeah i have it, if you don't install it it says Missing Masters in vortex. But even when im naked nothing happens. Tried disabling MWOW and still the same. Tried to start a new game still the same

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ZOro1991 said:

Yeah i have it, if you don't install it it says Missing Masters in vortex. But even when im naked nothing happens. Tried disabling MWOW and still the same. Tried to start a new game still the same

Changing the boot order helped someone here.

Or perhaps the MCM includes a function to keep up appearances only when around other people.

Edited by Samhsay
Posted

Upgraded to 0.7.3 and everything seems to be working fine. I used the Debug to move forward.

 

After triggering an AAF SEU scene I noticed that her hands were blue. This spread to blue weapons and PipBoy like that time. Console only fixes it temporarily.  Did not happen prior to that time and I tend to be a pretty heavy user of the console. 20260920005353_1.thumb.jpg.c27204349b7451b0645794bd752a536b.jpg20260920004451_1.thumb.jpg.8939ed7c379d84f61f27c197127ac3fc.jpg

Posted
6 hours ago, msmfoster said:

Upgraded to 0.7.3 and everything seems to be working fine. I used the Debug to move forward.

 

After triggering an AAF SEU scene I noticed that her hands were blue. This spread to blue weapons and PipBoy like that time. Console only fixes it temporarily.  Did not happen prior to that time and I tend to be a pretty heavy user of the console. 20260920005353_1.thumb.jpg.c27204349b7451b0645794bd752a536b.jpg20260920004451_1.thumb.jpg.8939ed7c379d84f61f27c197127ac3fc.jpg

Is this bug consistently reproducible, or did it happen just once?

Posted

Which overlay mods are you using for the blush ? I'm using HiPolyFaces redux and the blush is clipping through the face. If i use the vanilla face it's fine

Posted
10 minutes ago, ZOro1991 said:

Which overlay mods are you using for the blush ? I'm using HiPolyFaces redux and the blush is clipping through the face. If i use the vanilla face it's fine

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that. I used a mesh from SFT to apply the blush, but I wouldn't be able to create one for HPF myself.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Samhsay said:

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that. I used a mesh from SFT to apply the blush, but I wouldn't be able to create one for HPF myself.

Yeah i know, your mod is working fine now. I'll ask in SFT modpage. There is even a little compatability patch for HPF but it doesnt seem to do the job

Fixed by applying Seamless Vanilla Face

Edited by ZOro1991
Posted
2 hours ago, Samhsay said:

Is this bug consistently reproducible, or did it happen just once?

To be honest, I am not triggering a lot of scenes of late, so it happened the one time I did start one. Nothing all day using console, but once it was triggered, it would not disengage the blue highlight (because all console selected objects are highlighted blue for me).

 

Now the oddity was the use of Prid 14 in the console. I thought you switched the Player? 

 

Which makes me wonder if this was Hard Blush from @riveth? I double check to see if your blush is disabled. 

 

Any other console commands I'd expect to see from your mod? To confirm. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...