Just run the TES5Edit merge script on them. That's what I've done and now I have all the Kplant Mods I want under one esp.

What about the ones with out of order records? Those will cause problems if merged you know..

oh ok, i assumed everything posted was done and available, figured just the upload slipped your mind, keep up the great work

missing the queen kynthia download for sometime or i just cant find it lol

I'm want that mashup too, but kplant hasn't uploaded yet !!!

Still a WIP though I made a variation to it:

gFeWsaJ.png

where can i download the Queen Kynthia Armor   and the Lady Raven Armor ??

These armors haven't been uploaded yet, he likes to keep us begging to download 'em...lol...just kidding, anyway, he's probably doing some final tweaks, I think, before releasing 'em to download !!!

I'm wearing the Kynthia Set, but even though it's flagged as Light Armor ingame, I get Heavy Armor exp from it for some reason.

Most all the armors I am fixing have this problem its so annoying the original authors didn't fix this.

I'm wearing the Kynthia Set, but even though it's flagged as Light Armor ingame, I get Heavy Armor exp from it for some reason.

Most all the armors I am fixing have this problem its so annoying the original authors didn't fix this.

Hmm interesting. I'll take a look at this when I get home.

Updated: I believe I fixed it now.

Hey, love your work, but I'm having a problem . I tried to look through all the other posts to see if anyone else had it and find a solution but if it's there I missed it. anyway some of the outfits aren't working for me , they show up in console but are invisible or turn the wearer invisible. not sure how to fix this. A few examples are the fighting fae, the sexy elven, the bunnygirl items the purple crystal , just several, any help or advice you can give would be very welcome.

Hey, love your work, but I'm having a problem . I tried to look through all the other posts to see if anyone else had it and find a solution but if it's there I missed it. anyway some of the outfits aren't working for me , they show up in console but are invisible or turn the wearer invisible. not sure how to fix this. A few examples are the fighting fae, the sexy elven, the bunnygirl items the purple crystal , just several, any help or advice you can give would be very welcome.

You really haven't looked through the posts then lol check here.

The reason this is happening is because both S7BArmorPack1.esp and S7BArmorPack2.esp have records of armors yet to be converted so you have the records but none of the actual meshes or textures that's being called upon.

I am working on making them all standalone.

You really haven't looked through the posts then lol check here.

The reason this is happening is because both S7BArmorPack1.esp and S7BArmorPack2.esp have records of armors yet to be converted so you have the records but none of the actual meshes or textures that's being called upon.

I am working on making them all standalone.

*Cough, what he said, cough*

sorry I should have mentioned the fact that I'm currently having eye problems and can only read for short periods before my vision blurs ,I'm using a magnifier but it's still really frustrating. i figured it was there somewhere but i just had to give up before I saw it. If you notice from my number of posts, this is the first time i ever had to ask for help on here lol I usually read everything I can first but it's just not an option right now. anyway thanks for your help.

sorry I should have mentioned the fact that I'm currently having eye problems and can only read for short periods before my vision blurs ,I'm using a magnifier but it's still really frustrating. i figured it was there somewhere but i just had to give up before I saw it. If you notice from my number of posts, this is the first time i ever had to ask for help on here lol I usually read everything I can first but it's just not an option right now. anyway thanks for your help.

I understand and no problem I like helping out when I can if you need anything else let me know.