Just run the TES5Edit merge script on them. That's what I've done and now I have all the Kplant Mods I want under one esp.

What about the ones with out of order records? Those will cause problems if merged you know..

On those you simply open them up in the Creation Kit. Say yes when it offers to fix it. Make a minor edit to something in the mod. I usually just choose an armor asset and click on it to open up its edit window. Make it a gold more expensive or change the weight. Any change really. Then I save the esp and the armor no longer has an out of order subrecord. Boss will still say it does, but you can ignore it.

Sorry about all the updated to the main page. Whatever system is used to display my page is adding phantom code to my main post, which is throwing everything out of whack so I'm thinking of scraping it and moving it to a blog site instead. I'll update the main post with a link. Fucking shame...

Just run the TES5Edit merge script on them. That's what I've done and now I have all the Kplant Mods I want under one esp.

What about the ones with out of order records? Those will cause problems if merged you know..

On those you simply open them up in the Creation Kit. Say yes when it offers to fix it. Make a minor edit to something in the mod. I usually just choose an armor asset and click on it to open up its edit window. Make it a gold more expensive or change the weight. Any change really. Then I save the esp and the armor no longer has an out of order subrecord. Boss will still say it does, but you can ignore it.

I know how to fix them I am just making sure that everyone else knows that the records for some files may need to be fixed before merging.

S7B1-MERGEDARMORS.esp apparently requires FoxHome_X.esm, which I have no idea what mod that comes with. I keep CTD on start up with that esp enabled, so I'm assuming that's the problem.

I have all the required mods installed, by the way.

fox 31 armor

S7B1-MERGEDARMORS.esp apparently requires FoxHome_X.esm, which I have no idea what mod that comes with. I keep CTD on start up with that esp enabled, so I'm assuming that's the problem.

fox 31 armor

which is funny bout that mod since the home is missing or doesnt load in my game but the armor is there in console command but hte evrsion i have is non-enchantable nor temperable.

fox 31 armor

which is funny bout that mod since the home is missing or doesnt load in my game but the armor is there in console command but hte evrsion i have is non-enchantable nor temperable.

Sorry guys I left that on my desktop and I meant to say something but yes the esm from S7B Fox31 Armor Bombshell BBP is required I didn't wanna merge because had no idea if it would screw up things.

I've been hesitant to merge ESMs as well. I did turn my Hair Merges into one and have never had an issue with it, but I don't know about starting from an existing esm.

Especially when a certain mod has it labeled as its master.

First off...

thank you for all of your hard work, and these are Excellent!

I have installed many conversions from your blog, but I cant find them ingame. Is there a code list for the ones on your blog?

Thanks again!

For the conversion usually whatever its named it should come up. Which armor are you using or trying to find in-game?

I've been hesitant to merge ESMs as well. I did turn my Hair Merges into one and have never had an issue with it, but I don't know about starting from an existing esm.

Especially when a certain mod has it labeled as its master.

I found FoxHome_X.esm (admittedly, possibly in combination with another mod) was causing a lock-up when approaching Riverwood at the start of a new game, so I've had to remove whatever the merged esp was injecting in it, and delete it as a master.