Downloaded the Pleated Sheat Armor and there are some flaws in it. It has the wrong body texture(dark shadows below the breasts) and clipping on the thighs.

Downloaded the Pleated Sheat Armor and there are some flaws in it. It has the wrong body texture(dark shadows below the breasts) and clipping on the thighs.

Strange, just checked the body and its S7B body, can you take a SS of it?

I think he's probably referring to this, but those shadows only appear in some areas, not everywhere... so it's probably more related to ENB's and/or lighting mods than anything with the body. Not sure though.

post-209708-0-84957100-1397461277_thumb.jpg

Not sure if it's relevant, but the body textures in many of the conversions are set up with FemaleBody_msn.dds and FemaleBody_s.dds instead of the correct FemaleBody_1_msn.dds and FemaleBody_1_s.dds. I've had to correct a LOAD of these in my merged mod. This causes issues that are most noticable around the neck seam.

That's in addition to the incorrect use of the EnvironmentMap setting in a bunch of BSLightingShader entries.

Not sure if it's relevant, but the body textures in many of the conversions are set up with FemaleBody_msn.dds and FemaleBody_s.dds instead of the correct FemaleBody_1_msn.dds and FemaleBody_1_s.dds. I've had to correct a LOAD of these in my merged mod. This causes issues that are most noticable around the neck seam.

That's in addition to the incorrect use of the EnvironmentMap setting in a bunch of BSLightingShader entries.

Ahh just checked the "Installer with all SeveNBase Body options by MarkusFox" mod, where I get the S7B Nif files from, and I found that the Original, TBBP, and Natural versions are using the correct BSShaderTextureSet paths, but the Bombshell version weren't using the correct paths. Whelp, for future conversions it will have the correct paths. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Edited by kplant

Hey Kplant, first I got to thank you for these conversions specially the Osare Culort & Silverlight Chainmail. That been said. I have found a problem when i install the Daedric Glowing Chainmail armor. The body of my female character is replaced with the body of a male character and the armor that i was wearing on my character is replace with another even thou in the items menu says i'm still wearing my armor (blacktalon). This happens when I load the game with the armor installed. my character just loads like in the pictures I have provided.

attachicon.gif2014-04-13_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-04-13_00002.jpg

What race are you using? I've tested those recently and they work for default races and the temptress race.

MyXZH8J.png

That body is just a replace of the vanilla body but i have the Demonica/Lilith and Ygnord races installed. In my pics i'm using the Vanilla Breton race.

Odd, the Vampire Dark Knight, and Hypnotic Clothes make my game crash on startup. And it's a clean install.

Double check that you have met all the requirements to run the mod. Also if you are crashing on startup then you have a mod dependency that is missing. Double check your load order as well.

Odd, the Vampire Dark Knight, and Hypnotic Clothes make my game crash on startup. And it's a clean install.

Double check that you have met all the requirements to run the mod. Also if you are crashing on startup then you have a mod dependency that is missing. Double check your load order as well.

I have the HDT Heel System installed and that's all I need for the requirements as stated on the first page. I am not sure how my load order would effect this.

But now...strangely...everything is working. And I haven't changed anything. Odd. One thing though.I can't seem to find the Vampire Dark Knight armor anywhere. Not even when I search for it with command console. But I have it installed.

I have the HDT Heel System installed and that's all I need for the requirements as stated on the first page. I am not sure how my load order would effect this.

But now...strangely...everything is working. And I haven't changed anything. Odd. One thing though.I can't seem to find the Vampire Dark Knight armor anywhere. Not even when I search for it with command console. But I have it installed.

Strange indeed... :huh:

I think that you have to search "VDK"

i downloaded the nif files for the dragonebone barbarian armor and dragged them into my data folder where nmm installed the armor but the bbp isnt working

Whelp, the original armor doesn't have BBP. I updated the nif files with bbp. LINK

it still doesnt work for me. do i just drag and drop into the data folder or do i do something else

i downloaded the nif files for the dragonebone barbarian armor and dragged them into my data folder where nmm installed the armor but the bbp isnt working

Whelp, the original armor doesn't have BBP. I updated the nif files with bbp. LINK

it still doesnt work for me. do i just drag and drop into the data folder or do i do something else

Just overwrite the files that came with the mod with the ones I posted and you should be good to go. Just track down where the mod was installed and overwrite.

Woot just finished (what I think to be) an awesome mashup! Now all I need to do it get the uv texture paths correct, some gloves, and boots to go with it. Hopefully I'll get it released here soon  :cool: . The Mistress mash up is still incomplete unfortunately...