So, I found a lighting issue with the Armored Chainmail armor. In most exterior lighting, the torso is extremely bright and in most interior lighting, it's pitch black. The panties also have the opposite issue, though it's not nearly as bad and is far more tolerable. So much so that I didn't even notice it until posting this.

Whether it's my ENB (I'm using Unreal Cinema ENB), the normal maps or something else, I don't know what's causing it.

Any ideas?

whGRiCt.png

Vexr345.png

If it's the normal maps, I should be able to fix it myself. If it's my ENB, I've been thinking of looking into some other ones, so that would give me reason to change.

Also, I haven't tried the boots that come with it yet, so I don't know if they have the same problem.

So, I found a lighting issue with the Armored Chainmail armor. In most exterior lighting, the torso is extremely bright and in most interior lighting, it's pitch black. The panties also have the opposite issue, though it's not nearly as bad and is far more tolerable. So much so that I didn't even notice it until posting this.

Whether it's my ENB (I'm using Unreal Cinema ENB), the normal maps or something else, I don't know what's causing it.

Any ideas?

whGRiCt.png

Vexr345.png

If it's the normal maps, I should be able to fix it myself. If it's my ENB, I've been thinking of looking into some other ones, so that would give me reason to change.

Also, I haven't tried the boots that come with it yet, so I don't know if they have the same problem.

I'll take a look at it

Okay, I've decided to revisit Alan's Pack and I've added some conversions to my list except this time i'm going to break them up individually so that way the crafting table will be simplistic. I've updated the front page on what's next. I'll start pumping them out as fast as i can sometime next week  :shy:  :D .

Okay, I've decided to revisit Alan's Pack and I've added some conversions to my list except this time i'm going to break them up individually so that way the crafting table will be simplistic. I've updated the front page on what's next. I'll start pumping them out as fast as i can sometime next week  :shy:  :D .

good luck.

Nice, more awesome conversions for us, thank you very much good sir, cheers... ;)

Armor 117 Barbarian armor- 

Something seems off with the gauntlets when in 1st person mode.  The hand texture changes when its equipped with nothing in hand(bare fist).  The fingers appear to pass thru the back of its hand.

Hey Kplant Awesome job on these armors using quite a few of them atm like Raven witch Neo's slave Ivory hunter to name a few,  but i noticed with the Sexymix clothing the big towel does not fir properly either the breasts don't fit or they clip through the mesh, if this has all ready been posted then just ignore alright Thanks again

Kplant I came here to list a bunch of things I found wrong after trying out your conversions don't get me wrong I love all the work you've done but these are some issues I've found(Most of which aren't even your fault) and maybe they can help others who are using your conversions; I'll post more later I just got done downloading all files and I'll list every issue I find and again thanks for the conversions I've been using UNPB up until the moment I found yours + shocky's  conversions :)

EDIT: Now I believe I understand the reason for the armor packs because the original files no longer exist or were converted from oblivion>_<

____________Problems____________

(In no particular order)

1.)   File: BBP_FileArmorPack1.esp, BBP_FileArmorPack1.esp, S7BArmorPack1.esp and S7BArmorPack2.esp

Issue: Multiple missing meshes/texture which aren't available as conversions yet in the download section.

Note: Fixed version at the bottom

2.)   File: S7B Ceremonial robes Bombshell BBP.7z

Issue: Textures not loading 

Note: If using the armorpack.esp you need to extract the NewmillerCeremonialRobes.bsa otherwise use original esp.

3.)   File: S7B Fallen Angel Bombshell BBP

Issue: Missing meshes (boots specifically)

Note: For the time being if you don't want a false positive in forge you need to edit it out for the time being.

Log: (Edit: Making Progress!) (Edit: Tougher then I thought UGGHH!) (Edit: I can't do it here you try!) 

Some parts of the armour uses a 2 different textures so you might try to separate them or just mess with UV map by merging textures.

Ive included 2 versions, one has separated cuirass from from the pants . Other one has them merged. It up to you which one you want to choose.

Textures are in .tga so you might try to convert them to .dds with a alpha channels becouse some of them are using it. I always use rgb8 compression so it keeps alphas working( dxt5 works too ).

Download

Enjoy~~

4.)   File: S7B Alecus Elegant Dress Bombshell BBP

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp and string textures.

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp

Links: I believe the original author remove the file but I managed to find it Here but I uploaded my fixes below.

Download: Here

5.)   File: S7B Ayame Outfit Bombshell BBP

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp

Note:  IIndependent of S7BArmorPack2.esp; Fixed Recipe and TemperingFix.

Download: Here

6.)   File: S7B Shredded Triss Bombshell BBP.7z

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp

Note:  Independent of S7BArmorPack2.esp also changed recipe to make it a little harder

7.)   File: S7B Magna Carta Bombshell BBP

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp + wrong texture paths

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe and TemperingFix.

Links: Original Source- Here (He pulled it but managed to find the file Here)

8.)   File: S7B Blackmarsh Witch Bombshell BBP

Note:  Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe and TemperingFix.

Download: Here or +Heels

9.)   File: S7B Ebony Ranger

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe, ArmorTypeChange and TemperingFix.

10.) File: S7B Elegance

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe, ArmorTypeChange and TemperingFix.

11.) File: S7B Lace Cuirass Bombshell BBP

12.) File: S7B Witch Of The Wild Bombshell BBP

Issue: Out of order sub-records (Unable to merge)

Note: Fixed now merge-able! To get armor you need to go to Glenmoril Coven quest should start on arrival.

13.) File: S7B Vampire Bride Robes Bombshell BBP

Issue: Out of order sub-records (Unable to merge)

Note: Fixed now merge-able!

14.) File: S7B Temptress Dress

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp also wrong bodytype for bikini (not fixed)

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack2.esp; Fixed Recipe and TemperingFix.

15.) File: S7B Magika Bombshell BBP

Note: Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe,  ArmorTypeChange and TemperingFix.

16.) File: S7B Sorrow Clothing Bombshell BBP

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp (LAST ONE!) Fixes broken arm issue.

Note:  Independent of S7BArmorPack1.esp; Fixed Recipe,  ArmorTypeChange and TemperingFix

S7BArmorPack 1 & 2 ESP'S: HERE! (Filtered out armors above)

_____S7BArmorPack1.esp_____
Triss Armor (not shredded triss)
Succubus Armor (Hentai)
BearClaw Armor

_____S7BArmorPack2.esp_____
Mw Armor
FrostBite Armor
Fighting Fae Armor
Combat Princess Armor

Only the records left afterwords no meshes or textures included.

-------===+Merged Armors+===-------

Contains most all fixes removed fallen angel boots for now; also just so everyone knows the merged esp's don't have any of the high heel versions, I'll create a separate merged esp's off all armors when I have them done and completed the high heels footsteps mod. Remember you still need the main files in the required section they're not included, download the meshes/textures from kplant these are just the esp's.

Download: HERE!

Beware though I have yet to test this out let me know if something is broken I'll test it out later today also anything packed into a bsa file needs to be unpacked.

INFO:

_____S7B1-MERGEDARMORS.esp_____

AyaneArmor.esp
Ayame Kunoichi.esp
AncientSteelArmor.esp
AncientBladeWeapons.esp
Alecu'sDress.esp
Aradia Lingerie Corset.esp
AsharaImperialOutfit.esp
ArsMagika.esp
ArmorChainMail.esp
Blade and Soul Infernal Armor.esp
Blaqk_Horizon's_Claymore_Gear.esp
BlairsAfterGlowFashion.esp
Blades Hakama.esp
BlackMarshWitch.esp
Barbaric Steelarmor.esp
BloodWitchArmor.esp
ButterflyRobes.esp
bosmer-lingerie.esp
BnS Red Bird Outfit.esp
calyps-razorarmor.esp
calyps-investigator.esp
Crimson Assassin Bodysuit.esp
calyps-bosmer.esp
DarkStringArmor.esp
DAO Morrigan's Robes.esp
DorothyRobes.esp
Daedric Chainmail Glow.esp
DeathRobes.esp
df_t11.esp
EbonyRanger.esp
Ebony Catsuit.esp
Elven Nymph.esp
Ehildils Mithril Armors.esp
Fairytale.esp
Fallen Angel armor.esp
FullMetalBikini.esp
Fire Butterfly.esp
Female Barbarian.esp
FDB-dadag.esp
fox31 Armor.esp
Guild Duelist Armor.esp
Gatti5Annelotte.esp
Harley Quinn.esp
Hypnotic Clothes.esp
hetai china dress.esp
HentaiCasualWears.esp
hentai Dark Rose.esp
Hedge Mage Armor.esp
Heroes_RoseDropDress.esp
Infinite Blade Armor.esp
kasumisailor.esp
kungfuteenagearmor.esp
KCEYukata.esp
KCEIvoryHunter.esp
Leather Corset.esp
Lies Corset Outfit.esp
ly jacket.esp
LegendaryG(heavy).esp
Mavari Armor.esp
MMLaceCuirass.esp
MM shirt.esp
ME3 Reckoner Knight Armor.esp
MorSit.esp

_____S7B2-MERGEDARMORS.esp_____

Number 17.esp
PleatedSheet.esp
NewWitchDress.esp
Neo's Slave Leia.esp
Neo's Kitten.esp
Neo's Devilmaid2.esp
Neo'sTinaByNausicaa.esp
NewmillerShortSexyDress.esp
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp
NewmillerCeremonialRobes.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
PirateRobes.esp
Pyro Armor.esp
ProType - Nurse.esp
ProType - Celia.esp
Queen Kynthia.esp
Queen of the damned-Akasha Dress.esp
R18Pn - Leere Armor.esp
Raven Witch Armor.esp
Renaissance Era Clothing.esp
R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp
Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp
R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp
RANs FFT-Archer.esp
Rachel Nurse Outfit.esp
SkimpyBlackdragon.esp
sinbdress.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
SkimpySilverlight.esp
SuccubusByNausicaa.esp
Succubus Form.esp
SorrowOutfit.esp
ShreddedTriss.esp
SexyMix.esp
Seren - SC2 Nova.esp
S&D summer.esp
SuiFonOutfit.esp
S7B Elegance.esp
S7B Busty Dress Fix - Kplant.esp
S7B - Snap Up Booty Shorts and Top.esp
S7B Tribunal Robes by kplant.esp
S7B_R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
S7B - Black Vinyl Strap.esp
S7B - Academy Dropout.esp
S7B - Naughty Ninja.esp
S7B - Leather Cami and Boy Shorts.esp
S7B - Fence Net Body Set.esp
svs2cloth.esp
svs Princess of Thieves.esp
svs L&M.esp
sweetdressBoots.esp
The Scout Normal Version.esp
The Mistress.esp
TemptressDress.esp
takiarmor.esp
theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp
VampireBrideRobes.esp
WhiteSharkRobes.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
yangyang_BeautyQueen.esp
Zhaetheria Legend Aris Armor.esp
Zephie-MagnaCarta.esp

Changelog

Removed bat hit effect from Daedric Chainmail Glow.esp

Added FoxHome_X.esm to the download

----------===+High Heels+===----------

Among many other fixes I'll be adding High Heel sounds to all heels in these conversions, I'll make a separate esp for those who don't want them but for them to work you must download:

High Heel Footsteps only for High Heels 1.0

Be wary the author Toastbre4d has yet to add every effect for all surfaces and will be out for awhile, but I am working on it I have just finished the sprint sounds for all surfaces I'll upload when I am completely finished.

★☆ =+NEW+= ☆★

_________~=EXTRA=~___________

Some extra conversions I've made or helped with and fixed.

1.)  Original File: UNP Schoolgirl Outfit

Conversion: Here (BBP only)

Pictures:

JhWw8tM.jpg?1RbMzDeD.jpg?1 

Message me if you find any issues with the files I have fixed!

what is the download names for Hedge Armor and elven sexiness? I couldn't find them on the download mediafire list.  thanks.

Hedge Mage Armor and the Elven Sexiness hasn't been uploaded just yet. 

Kplant it would be nice if you included links i.e credits to the original authors I know as an artist this really bugs me, but I also came here to list a bunch of things I found wrong after trying out your conversions don't get me wrong I love all the work you've done but these are some issues I've found and maybe they can help others who are using your conversions; I'll post more later I just got done downloading all files and I'll list every issue I find and again thanks for the conversions I've been using UNPB up until the moment I found yours + shocky's  conversions :)

____________Problems____________

(In no particular order)

File: BBP_FileArmorPack1.esp, BBP_FileArmorPack1.esp, S7BArmorPack1.esp and S7BArmorPack2.esp

Issue: Multiple missing meshes/texture which aren't available as conversions in the download section.

Note: I really wish you would of left the original esp's included but when I track them down I'll post a download.

File: S7B Fallen Angel Bombshell BBP

Issue: Missing meshes (boots specifically)

File: S7B Alecus Elegant Dress Bombshell BBP

Issue: Relies on armor pack missing original esp and string textures.

Note: I believe the original author remove the file but I managed to find it here but I uploaded my fixes below.

With the first issue I've updated the Armor packs so the  BBP pack is no longer needed (It included 509 pieces) since I didn't convert the whole pack. I think I have a few I kept in that I plan on converting later but it is much more condensed from what it was at.

Yeah the Fallen Angel boots I left out on purpose (I thought I left a note saying it was bootless (Lack of skill at the time when I attempted to convert them))

Third thing relates to the first issue. Its included in the armor pack esp and I've yet to separate them out. Its something I might do but as for now I wanna tackle other things such as my mashup, my wip list, and that damn parasite evening gown.

On a side note, glad to have you here  :cool:

Welcome to the wide world of SeveNbase goodness

Hi there Kplant,

After months of utilizing and obsessively looking for new updates to your conversion mods, I thought it was time that I tell you just how amazing you are! You are unequivocally a master at what you do...to put forth the time and effort that I know these things take for the free-taking is quite noble indeed.  I know the process took time and you had a great teacher but you have been tenacious and stylish in all of your conversions and honestly my game would not be the same without you! 

I have no issue with anything I have ever downloaded ( if there was a slight issue, I fixed it myself, no need to complain) however, I am DYING to know one thing... Just where in the F**** did you find the boots and the dress/curiass for the Scout mashup? Honestly, I have a boot fetish and it is killing me.   :s  I have looked everywhere, under rocks and everything!.. Nothing...  Please tell ... haha 

Just where in the F**** did you find the boots and the dress/curiass for the Scout mashup? Honestly, I have a boot fetish and it is killing me.   :s  I have looked everywhere, under rocks and everything!.. Nothing...  Please tell ... haha 

Which file specifically can you link it? I might be able to help.