First off, I love these conversions.   I'm so glad I can finally use so many of my favorite armors with my favorite body type.  Speaking of which, I have a request.  Would you convert the Shura armor mod to any form of 7B please?  It's a UNP based on Soul Calibur 4 if your not familiar with it.  I have it if for some you reason can't find it here.  Thanks.

What is the item name/location for Blood of the Divines? Can't seem the find it.

I took 30 minutes to find it out lol. It may sound weird but a google translation from a japanese site helped me on this. Just type help divine in the console. It's not divineS as we thought.

Also the armor requires HDT HighHeels System, probably most people know it but I'm just leaving it here.

What is the item name/location for Blood of the Divines? Can't seem the find it.

I took 30 minutes to find it out lol. It may sound weird but a google translation from a japanese site helped me on this. Just type help divine in the console. It's not divineS as we thought.

Also the armor requires HDT HighHeels System, probably most people know it but I'm just leaving it here.

Thank you for the help!!!

Thanks for the replies! Is there a way to edit it in the CK to fix? That mod seems to fix this issue with the armor but it also takes out a feature from the game.

you need biped slot 32, but this will be a replacing bodypart slot and you need the bodymesh in that armormesh to use that slot, too.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

Well I have no idea how to do that, to be honest I never used the CK. I thought the chest of the Blood of Divines could just be assigned to occupy the... chest slot, so NPCs would stop saying I'm naked. Thanks anyway!

I think that something wrong is happening on your game, because the BotD has 3 different armors, or cuirass, heavy, light and snow light, and all 3 are using correct slot, 32 - body, so the NPCs are acting weird because they have no reason to say to you that you are naked, well, at least I have no problems with that on my game !!!

Hey MisterMain, did you actually convert ALL of the Alan BBP pack to 7b?!?!? If so, holy shit, you are a much better converter than I...

I was originally going to convert all of the Alan BBP pack because I really love its armors but the body doesn't match and I don't personally love the torpedo boobs that the original author used.

Well I have no idea how to do that, to be honest I never used the CK. I thought the chest of the Blood of Divines could just be assigned to occupy the... chest slot, so NPCs would stop saying I'm naked. Thanks anyway!

I think that something wrong is happening on your game, because the BotD has 3 different armors, or cuirass, heavy, light and snow light, and all 3 are using correct slot, 32 - body, so the NPCs are acting weird because they have no reason to say to you that you are naked, well, at least I have no problems with that on my game !!!

All the armors are missing the keywords in the ck. Easily fixed.