3iVXDkg.png

*Cough*

Heya kplant, welcome back, thank you for this new mashup, but I have two issues for you, when I used the armor for the 1st time, everything was invisible, you forgot to create the Crusader folder for the meshes and textures, this is easily fixed, but the heavy cuirass can't be updraded at the workbench like the light cuirass, but besides that, you've made another awesome mashup !!!

Thanks for the heads up! I've updated the files. Here's just the esp:

Dark Crusader.esp

3iVXDkg.png

*Cough*

Heya kplant, welcome back, thank you for this new mashup, but I have two issues for you, when I used the armor for the 1st time, everything was invisible, you forgot to create the Crusader folder for the meshes and textures, this is easily fixed, but the heavy cuirass can't be updraded at the workbench like the light cuirass, but besides that, you've made another awesome mashup !!!

Thanks for the heads up! I've updated the files. Here's just the esp:

Nice, thanks for the new esp, cheers... =P

I like the new mashup but I'm curious which armors is it a mashup of? also witht he light armor the "mesh" parts on the torse are purple what did I f up

This "purple" problem is texture related, textures are not loading or you have missing textures, try to reinstall the mod and see if it helps. I'm using the armor all the time and it's working perfectly fine for me here !!!

I must be both stupid and blind :-/ . I downloaded the two ESPs for armor pack 1 & 2 on the front page. But can`t find the textures? Or meshes? I guess I`m overseeing something here?

I must be both stupid and blind :-/ . I downloaded the two ESPs for armor pack 1 & 2 on the front page. But can`t find the textures? Or meshes? I guess I`m overseeing something here?

The ESP's contain the information needed to place the files in game now all you need is the files which you can find on MisterMane's Tumbler or here.

Please check out my merged esp's in this post here.

Just checked your site and noticed... you have 3 of my absolute favorite unp armors (Guild Duelist, Razor, and Blades hakama)  converted to bombshell, very nice work, and I have a permanent spot in my load order for these. 

Thanks ^_^

~jynx

• 2 weeks later...

The ESP's contain the information needed to place the files in game now all you need is the files which you can find on MisterMane's Tumbler or here.

Please check out my merged esp's in this post here.

Allright... got it :) Thanks aareyn!

Guest peachsin

Mistermane I have to say your armour's are nothing short of excellent. Hopefully you can help me out with the Daedric glowing chainmail love the armor  but the effects that come with it don't half bug out, hell I still get the effects on other characters that aint using the armor. Is there anyway to remove all the effects and stuff and just have the armor? I had a look at the file and was going to remove some of the .nif but I don't really know what to remove.

Mistermane I have to say your armour's are nothing short of excellent. Hopefully you can help me out with the Daedric glowing chainmail love the armor  but the effects that come with it don't half bug out, hell I still get the effects on other characters that aint using the armor. Is there anyway to remove all the effects and stuff and just have the armor? I had a look at the file and was going to remove some of the .nif but I don't really know what to remove.

Should be able to, I think aareyn did it here: Post

Guest peachsin

Ah yes thanks I did look at aareyns post already but must have missed the daedric although it is there in the merged armors pack. Now do I replace the daedric glow esp with the merged armor esp or do I install daedric glow then overwrite with the merged I did try and replace but got CTD so either im missing something or doing it wrong?

Guest peachsin

I have it working now by overwriting seems it didn't work before cause I had modified the daedric glow folder before trying to use the update and still had that installed, after reinstalling the full daedric glow then it worked. Although... it has got rid of the bat effect and others, I think, but I still have some other random effect where the screen shakes and abit of ash floats around when I do a forward melee power attack, I can live with this i think. thanks again for help and big respect to all those modders out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly Thankyou for sharing this excellent work.

I need help with the Sorrow set, all the other sets I have tried worked fine but this set shows up all mangled. If someone has any ideas what I've done wrong Thankyou in advance. I have hdtHighHeel and HighHeelFootsteps.

post-4088-0-51773900-1409358647_thumb.jpg

Ebony Valkyrie (Catsuit) has no Tempering entries in CO in the esp, I'm fixing it myself but just thought I'd mention it in case no one else has. Its quite simply an extremely fine piece of feminine heavy armor that doesn't have to show anything to still be fantastic...but without temper its pretty useless.