IGNORED

Combining sexlivion and xlovers

LordJerle

Of course there is a way. However I don't see it happening (I would love to be wrong) with Skyrim out and Fallout NV. Those two games seem to have sucked all the attention to them.

Who knows, maybe the pervs who created lovers in the first play are already working on it??? :)

Not sure about sexlivion but i thought someone already created a mod with the interactive part of sexlivion to lovers with pk..

yes now i remember wasn't it called lovers beat'm up ??

no pun intended, but why would you want someone to make a merge of sexlivion with xlovers ?? Xlovers is ancient history, it's now lovers with pk..

Not to even say that a sexlivion + xlovers merge has already been made! xD

It's called sexdarkness and you can download it from TesNexus if I'm not mistaken. However, I would seriously watch out, since it might conflict with Lovers with PK...

xLovers is very old, why are you playing that ?? Upgrade to the latest lovers with pk rev 93 or 94. No more picture show.

Also did you read my post, lovers beat'm up brings interactive part to lovers with pk, not xlovers, xLovers is not even available here.

I actually tried reviving xlovers (NOT sexdarkness, mind you :P) from some downloads found around the net. Unfortunately it lost even the scraps of playability it once might have had...:(

I was also greatly misled by the screens on TESNexus (they actually showed poses from pose mods, NOT animation captures from sexlivion or xlovers)

After using Lovers with PK I immidiately removed any traces of sexdarkness and even done a full reinstall of Oblivion to purge the remains of unused mods I had before.

I TOO miss the atelier, the NPCs added, and especially the pervy paintings ;P.

I'll try lovers beat'em up, might be interesting ;).

sexlivion was one of the worst sexmods for Oblivion' date=' Lovers is much better, also, Donkey, I'm loving your new avatar.

[/quote']

You must not have actually played it then. Lovers Beat em up doesn't provide nearly the kind of experience Sexlivion provided. It wasn't just Cherry's that made it fun, I loved the fact the pacing was interactive and the sex was competitive. It wasn't just cast rape and watch what happens, you had to win the contest, or pay the consequences.

sexlivion was one of the worst sexmods for Oblivion' date=' Lovers is much better, also, Donkey, I'm loving your new avatar.

[/quote']

You must not have actually played it then. Lovers Beat em up doesn't provide nearly the kind of experience Sexlivion provided. It wasn't just Cherry's that made it fun, I loved the fact the pacing was interactive and the sex was competitive. It wasn't just cast rape and watch what happens, you had to win the contest, or pay the consequences.

True, the quests were something (especially the finding out how and where) the bad part was the aligning with your partner hahaha

I understand what you are talking about, I translated Sexlivion way back. It did have a testy, but somewhat fun hud setup that meant you had to preform. properly or lose Deposition, or the battle with the the nPC you were having sex with.

The version I have of sexlivion now is my own, which is very quest oriented, and adds another shop just down the street from Cherry's where her sister also experiments with different Concoctions made from sperm, and I built it from "Sexlivion for Girls" Which was a mod Nexus killed because someone else wanted to take everyone's translations and make there own, combining Sex darkness with it. One of there Main stays.

I also added a bunch of land space to Oblivion in mine, another Island, and city, with temple, bar, and jail, and many quests. It was a fun thing for me to do, and learn with. never release, As I never fully finished all the quest's. still have it though. Lovers came along and animation's were light years ahead of Sexlivion. Then came LoversPK which stepped it up another notch.

Sexlivion just became back burner thing, and I quit working on it.

But trying to get all that Hud stamina, interface working with loversPK would be troublesome, and keep the same story line. And there are conflicts in between the 2 already.

These things could be overcome, but it would take awhile, and I am sure a lot of trial and error.

I have not been modding on Sexlivion for a long time, would be really long re learning curve. I just don't see it as a good idea.

I do see making another mod for LoversPK with these concepts incorporated into it as a more workable Idea, and a more proper way to do it.

One could still keep the same potion swapping, and Cherry style of Brothel, and make an improved or at least different Mod.

And I think you could implement the same Idea into the Sex acts easier.

But I have to many things going to look into that now.

• 1 year later...

Archived