castorpollux83 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago (edited) Oh, I expressed myself wrong, sorry. It was indeed an auto-teleport. Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid my install is bugged. Tried to pass the valley gate for searching in the following quest reverie and got a ctd. There must be something interfering with your mod. As far as I can see, all requirements are met. By the way, for other mods, powerofthree's papyrus extender is needed. Can both extenders be used at the same time? As a bloody non-expert, maybe I should keep my fingers from modding. I attached a screenshot with the result of the command sqv zzranchreveriequest I found a few pages earlier. Edited 15 hours ago by castorpollux83 added word
HereBeTentacles Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago 2 hours ago, castorpollux83 said: Oh, I expressed myself wrong, sorry. It was indeed an auto-teleport. Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid my install is bugged. Tried to pass the valley gate for searching in the following quest reverie and got a ctd. There must be something interfering with your mod. As far as I can see, all requirements are met. By the way, for other mods, powerofthree's papyrus extender is needed. Can both extenders be used at the same time? As a bloody non-expert, maybe I should keep my fingers from modding. I attached a screenshot with the result of the command sqv zzranchreveriequest I found a few pages earlier. Can you send me the entire output? There should be some variable values above the alias values if you hit page up. The crashlog would help as well if you have that. Someone had the same issue as you before and I wasn't able to figure it out but now that there's two people with the issue I can compare the crashlog and quest vars to see if there is some common problem between them.
castorpollux83 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Thats unfortunately all that is shown after typing the command and pressing enter. I'm really sorry for the trouble I'm causing but I lost my cool and deleted the complete playthrough.
_Helen_ Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hello @HereBeTentacles, how are you? How’s progress on your mod? Will we see any update still this year? What are you working on now? I love your mod, and I’m looking forward to a new update. I wish you lots of success! Spoiler Dovah stopped working, and as punishment, had to sleep in the outdoor stables.😋
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now