Rovoa Posted August 26 Posted August 26 On 7/29/2026 at 5:15 AM, P0tato_483 said: i used to have only the options for discovery with siblings and eventually got the option for the sims to agree with having sexual contact from now. after clicking that, the discovery interactions were removed and now i only have "tell incest joke", "opinions & morality", and "actions..." when i click one of the sims with the other. i still have the normal romance interactions from vanilla, but the ones that are supposed to come with the mod just aren't there. Â it's so frustrating because i remember getting more interactions from this mod before, and it was working just fine until now. how do i fix it? Â update: i just found out that no matter how much i make them do romance interactions with each other, the romance bar won't go up unless i cheat it with mccc I am having the same issue. Did you resolve it?
juanelo Posted August 28 Posted August 28 It's not working anymore for me. i rememeber i use this before, but now, the incest option is not there when i click on any sims. It just isn't working. 1
P0tato_483 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 8/26/2026 at 1:44 PM, Rovoa said: I am having the same issue. Did you resolve it? sorry for the late update, but no, i haven't found a solution yet. i've tried deleting the mod and reinstalling it again, taking away all the traits my sims had from this mod and re-adding them, and starting a whole brand new game, and nothing. i'll let you know if i find a solution, although i'm not an expert on modding, so i'm not sure.
ioawdfv Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, P0tato_483 said: sorry for the late update, but no, i haven't found a solution yet. i've tried deleting the mod and reinstalling it again, taking away all the traits my sims had from this mod and re-adding them, and starting a whole brand new game, and nothing. i'll let you know if i find a solution, although i'm not an expert on modding, so i'm not sure.  On 8/26/2026 at 12:44 PM, Rovoa said: I am having the same issue. Did you resolve it?  First, let me ask you both a question. Do you both still have all the latest versions of requirements to use this mod? It says we are required to have these: Quote Important: Now requires Lot 51's Core Library  Expanded Incest Core: Wicked Whims, Inappropiate Unlock, Lot 51's Core Library Expanded Incest Clones Add-On: Wicked Whims, Inappropiate Unlock, Get to Work, Realm of Magic Vampires react to periods: Lot 51's Core Library, Wicked Whims, Vampires. Bloodthirsty Trait: Lumpinou's Mood Packl If you both have the requirements but still having problem, that is another matters, which I have no ideas about them. It may be need to be answered by the mod creator.
BillyPilgrim Posted September 8 Posted September 8 The creator hasn't posted here since March. Safe to say this is abandoned. 1
thornyrosedd Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 8/16/2026 at 4:04 PM, FeenSims said: Â I'm working on it right now; I'll post the link here when I'm finished. There are a hell of a lot of files I need to process. Â Thanks for trying to fix it. Any updates? 2
jnaWWacc Posted September 15 Posted September 15 in case you ever come back to update this, one suggestion i have is that sims with the appropriate incest traits shouldn't get the embarrassed moodlet from walking in on their parents having sex, they should get a different one reflecting their attraction. 4
P0tato_483 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/7/2026 at 4:34 PM, ioawdfv said: Â Â First, let me ask you both a question. Do you both still have all the latest versions of requirements to use this mod? It says we are required to have these: If you both have the requirements but still having problem, that is another matters, which I have no ideas about them. It may be need to be answered by the mod creator. i checked, and i have all of them except realm of magic
ioawdfv Posted September 18 Posted September 18 8 hours ago, P0tato_483 said: i checked, and i have all of them except realm of magic Oh, ok. So, it says Realm of Magic is requirement but not sure that is really a must requirement or not, if you don't want or want the vampire feature of the mod. So, maybe wait until the author replies about that.
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Only issues I seem to be having with this mod is the "give inbreeding attitude" trait doesn't seem to do anything, and I think the relationship is supposed to progress more towards full acceptance over time so that the embarrassmentngoes away, but it's not... Unless that second part is a misunderstanding.
Antiforma1 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 So For Some Reason The Moodlet That Appears When One Of Your Sims Sees A Relative That It Have A Crush Make Sex With Another Dosent Seem To Go Away.I Tried To Remove It With Cheats And MCCC But Does Not Work.I Removed The Mod Until Is Fixed.
FeenSims Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) On 9/9/2026 at 12:56 PM, thornyrosedd said: Thanks for trying to fix it. Any updates? Â Â Here is my revised version; teens are enabled, and I changed "Embarrassed" to "Flirty": Â https://gofile.io/d/zkGuPle2 Â I haven't tested it yet, but I'm going to create a new game folder now and give it a try. I have a pretty teenage girl there with her two moms. Â Edited September 28 by FeenSims 4
FeenSims Posted September 28 Posted September 28 The tests are going very well so far; mother and daughter adore each other.  However, inexplicable sad moodlets do keep appearing—I don't understand why myself.  2
sims4ccfinder Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/27/2026 at 8:05 PM, FeenSims said: Â Â Here is my revised version; teens are enabled, and I changed "Embarrassed" to "Flirty": Â https://gofile.io/d/zkGuPle2 Â I haven't tested it yet, but I'm going to create a new game folder now and give it a try. I have a pretty teenage girl there with her two moms. Â THANK YOU! 1
thornyrosedd Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/28/2026 at 2:05 AM, FeenSims said: Â Â Here is my revised version; teens are enabled, and I changed "Embarrassed" to "Flirty": Â https://gofile.io/d/zkGuPle2 Â I haven't tested it yet, but I'm going to create a new game folder now and give it a try. I have a pretty teenage girl there with her two moms. Â Thank you so much. Is there still embarressed buffs for those who have the incest ashamed traits?
FeenSims Posted September 29 Posted September 29 17 minutes ago, thornyrosedd said: Thank you so much. Is there still embarressed buffs for those who have the incest ashamed traits?  I didn't have any regrets, just a sense of shame. But that all goes away if both parties are into incest. You can certainly give them that. An incest fetish, and so on—I gave that to both of them. After that, there were no negative feelings left. Â
thornyrosedd Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Thanks I've tried it and its working as usual. Including the more negative incest moodlets according to the sims incest preferences. The only thing I can't see is the ability to form a crush or for manipulative sims to develop obsessive or protective relationships (although the manipulative related incest interactions are working). Overall this is a great update thanks for getting it working I can resume my old saves from before the nerf/updates making it unstable.
FeenSims Posted September 29 Posted September 29 The two female characters in my game—a mother and daughter—are in love; they’re in a genuine relationship, and the daughter has even become pregnant.  I put together a small add-on mod that completely disables the "Embarrassed" and "Privacy" mechanics. Feel free to use it if you're interested:  https://gofile.io/d/lSRchIpU   1
leperghandi Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Does your mod allow for teens? I can't get two teens to progress their relationship and use Romantic Exploration or anything like Young Adults can. Only options are opinions and morality, actions, and tell incest joke.
FeenSims Posted September 30 Posted September 30 5 hours ago, leperghandi said: Does your mod allow for teens? I can't get two teens to progress their relationship and use Romantic Exploration or anything like Young Adults can. Only options are opinions and morality, actions, and tell incest joke. Â Â You need to download my teen version of GoFile; then it will work with teenagers only. Teen-adult romance is also possible with Wicked, but for that, you obviously need to enable the Teen-to-Adult option. Â 1
perfectheight Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Is there anyway to prevent the game from automatically changing relationship between family members when pregnant/impregnate ?
magnificentluna Posted Saturday at 01:00 AM Posted Saturday at 01:00 AM the menus are very inconsistent and pop in and out of existence, its frustrating and i cant use the discovery/persusation interactions whenever i want 2
Sims4PlayingTime Posted Monday at 06:49 PM Posted Monday at 06:49 PM indeed there are bugs for i cant remove traits from the trait menu since nothing happens, and i hope a skilled modder will take the time to fix the mod for bugs and add more features for i have some ideas, and the Modder also take Forbidden Fruit since it's been abondoned,
Pickle86 Posted Tuesday at 06:32 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:32 PM This doesn't seem to work for me, Discovery keeps automatically disabling itself and you have to start over.
Sims4PlayingTime Posted yesterday at 02:42 PM Posted yesterday at 02:42 PM yea sometimes, it disappears for me to and i hope someone will take over the mod, if it's been abondoned since the author is not been active on the post since March
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now