Jump to content

Expanded Incest Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, I encountered an error in the physical interactions tab. There is no interaction at all between mother and son. I've been removing the traits, winding up their relationship through the mc, and none of this has helped. Has anyone encountered it?

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 8:05 AM, FeenSims said:

 

 

Here is my revised version; teens are enabled, and I changed "Embarrassed" to "Flirty":

 

https://gofile.io/d/zkGuPle2

 

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm going to create a new game folder now and give it a try. I have a pretty teenage girl there with her two moms. :)

 

 

Thanks for supporting this mod. I have a request, though. I live in Europe, and the site https://gofile.io is inaccessible. Could you host your mod on a different site, such as https://modsfire.com/?

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...