My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome!

I was using 14.28 and didn't have any trouble until I used this xml, when I got the "Infinite Boob" problem.

I switched to 10-24 and now everything works perfectly.  I don't know what was changed between 10-24 and 14.28, but whatever it is it wasn't as good as this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Either your xml is in the wrong spot, or it's being overwritten by something else. The butt bounce is also a hell of a lot more subtle, you may just not be noticing the bounce, ooooor your unp is BB, not bbp. I would grab halofarm's tbbp to make sure you have a fully enabled body.

I'm getting crushed breasts with this XML file, even on a nude body, but not with several other XML files.  I love this file because it's the only one that I don't find silly looking, with other files even the "loremonger" or "less bounce" options keep bouncing for a ridiculously long time.

I'm using XPSME 2.06, CBBE HDT preset from Bodyslide 2.1, and HDTPE 14.28.

In particular the XML from file 54044 on Nexus, "HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported", does not have crushed breasts.  It specifically requires XPSME and HDTPE 14.28.

Could this XML be subtly incompatible with one of the new mods?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to chime in with the requests for a version with collision using the HDT Havok Object (from "HDT All In One v3.zip" preferrably). The bounce in this version is much more suited to the much less exaggerrated shape I prefer, just lacking in collision!

I'm wondering, if anyone knowledgable sees this, could it be as simple as using JFF to open up the xml and copying the settings from here over into another xml that's already hooked up for collision (Daie's, for example)? I'm not sure how all the files, meaning HDT Havok Object.esp, the HDT SKSE plugins, and the few .nif files, all interact with each other, so would that be the simplest way for a n00b like me?

Any chance of adding belly support? I like the amount of jiggle, but without the belly I won't be keeping this.

You can use something like Just For Fun to copy the settings from this to another XML with a belly bounce you like. Here's one I've put together.hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml If anyone makes some belly settings that fit in better with the rest of the jiggle, please post them!

• 1 month later...

Great tweak for HDT, much better bonce. Just have 1 issue tho. Im using CBBE TBBP and with the standard HDT it works fine never any issues. Installed your HDT settings, works fine for a few minutes then the butt starts spazing out sometimes just one side. Any idea whats going on?

Im using your 3.2 version with HDT 14.28 + HighHeels System.

Great tweak for HDT, much better bonce. Just have 1 issue tho. Im using CBBE TBBP and with the standard HDT it works fine never any issues. Installed your HDT settings, works fine for a few minutes then the butt starts spazing out sometimes just one side. Any idea whats going on?

Im using your 3.2 version with HDT 14.28 + HighHeels System.

Never mind i found a solution. I used Just for Fun v3 to copy the breast settings used in your XMP to the original. The bum jiggles arnt to bad in the original i think and it no longer spazes out.

• 1 month later...

i have the XP32 skeleton, the newest HDT version and the UNPB body. when i install your file only my character's boobs bounce, not the butt.

am i doing something wrong? FNIS was updated

I have the exact same problem. Boobs bounce, but not the butt, can someone please help me?