PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I Tried this. Changed a bunch of files to 1stperson but The ! didn't disappear.

Send me your package in a PM and I will take a look at it if you want me too.

Man, I feel like an idoit.  I just learned we could post up stuff in PM's and on the boards...The time it took me to write out sloppily how to do it, I could have done it posted it and blam.

Is the offer for the meshes and such still open? I'd like to ask for one, and its nothing special really.

Love the concept of this mod.

However I'm running into a problem.

I installed SOS and Equipable, but when I try to use Create Penis, the game crashes. In fact, just stripping a male nude causes a crash. Did I install it incorrectly?

Any idea why? I got it in the right slot supposedly.

Guys,

Somebody help me please, everything is fine and working, save that annoying hair.

I don't know how I supposed to select it for the transform option. (I mean how I can install it)

Which is even worse, if I change my character hair (in human form via racemenu) when I transform myself, the original hair coming back what I had when i activated PSQ, so basically my character stuck with her original hair, every time when I become a succubus I go back to the old one.

Any advice on this?

Guys,

Somebody help me please, everything is fine and working, save that annoying hair.

I don't know how I supposed to select it for the transform option. (I mean how I can install it)

Which is even worse, if I change my character hair (in human form via racemenu) when I transform myself, the original hair coming back what I had when i activated PSQ, so basically my character stuck with her original hair, every time when I become a succubus I go back to the old one.

Any advice on this?

I'm not sure if it would work but try deactivating hair transform in PSQ MCM and then change your hair in racemenu.

Then transform a few times with no hair transform.

Then after 2 or 3 transforms turn back on hair transform and see what happens.

My hair transform is disabled, so when I am transformed I keep my hairstyle.When the char is transformed back to human shape, then she will get her old hairstyle.

If I turn on the hair transform the succubus will be bold.

Then I am at a loss. sorry.

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

I tried using that. it ended up Ruining the Transformation mode. Now the Body is invisible and my character looks like Rayman.

hello ojanen

First of all, Thank you for making this great mod.

I have a question. I want to know when is the new version of this mod release.

I really expect your mod very much. 

What something new make me fun~ I'm really expected!

Thank You!

It is in a place I want to do as soon as possible, but the prospect is not attached. I am sorry.

A few questions about pregnancy.

1. How long does it take (in game time) to fully develop a soul gem?

2. How can I tell what level of soul gems I have before oviposition?

3. What is the highest level of soul gem you can get?

4. How can you tell you're ready for oviposition?

5. Is there any way to speed up your pregnancy besides just using the wait command?

1. It is 30 days roughly. 
2. Please look at the state in the MCM. 
3. Is a Black Soul Gem. 
4. Please look at the state in the MCM. 
5. Growth rate goes up every time you oviposition.

Is the offer for the meshes and such still open? I'd like to ask for one, and its nothing special really.

Love the concept of this mod.

However I'm running into a problem.

I installed SOS and Equipable, but when I try to use Create Penis, the game crashes. In fact, just stripping a male nude causes a crash. Did I install it incorrectly?

Any idea why? I got it in the right slot supposedly.

It is because you are not using the skeleton corresponding to the SOS probably. 
Please use the Female skeleton corresponding to the SOS.

I have PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest installed, Animated Dragon Wings and PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp.

When I transform everything works correctly except jump height does not change. It is still 76.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

I found a problem in my gameplay..
when my character kiss a NPC (or companion) --> infinite loop kissing 

my succubus is stuck in an endless kiss :P  
how do I unlock it?

Press E.

what he said

I have PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest installed, Animated Dragon Wings and PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp.

When I transform everything works correctly except jump height does not change. It is still 76.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

jump height is a little buggy. transform and revert once or twice and it should stick. (from my experience anyway)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ojanen

Would it be possible to modify the semen potions to have a food and separate drink potion for the RND PSQ patch?

I only ask because all these blow jobs are making my characters weight go up rather quickly.

I was thinking something along the lines of a drink version from humanoids (player races) and food version from creatures.

I like only needing to carry semen potions around for my food and drink but because of the current setup RND thinks I eat too much.

If a complete change is not possible could you modify the food value to half its current value so that it takes more semen to become "full"

Or let me know what needs changing and I can attempt to do it myself.

To Plumber.

First, Thank you for your wing mod.

But I have a question.

I also created a small universal patch for Animated Wings. Now you can choose your favourite type.

attachicon.gifPSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar

Uncheck and delete PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp from ojanen IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED. My patch is all you need right now.

That is working great.

Catch this.

attachicon.gifPSQ Animated Wings.rar

But when I try this, that makes CTD.

How can I solve this problem??

ps) Sorry for my English.

Hmmm... it will be great if you give me more info.

CTD usually happens when you don't have required mods. I made second patch for newest version of Animated Wings, PSQ 2.15a and SexLab 1.58. Make sure you have all this stuff installed and\or updated properly.

P.S. Yeah, I'm not a native English speaker myself.

P.P.S. Somebody with nickname Steambun made a nice version of my UNPBO Lazy Noob Pack. Now with NNM Installer and additional options!

http://www.mediafire...BBP Package+.7z

Praise this guy. Now PSQ awesomeness is even easier to reach.

Press E.

I found a problem in my gameplay..
when my character kiss a NPC (or companion) --> infinite loop kissing 

my succubus is stuck in an endless kiss :P  
how do I unlock it?

Press E.

what he said

ok, thanks to all.. it works.
I feel stupid for not having tried it before..  :P