kuromicola Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 7 hours ago, Kushala Winds said: At least the publisher stated out right that some Ai was used in the process and that the rest of the creation pipeline was done by them . Some modders don't say anything, so you don't know if ai was used or not, UNLESS they made statements in the past or are very well known modders. 🤔 I give them some respect for putting that disclosure label to let users know about the production process behind the scenes 👍 You know every time i say something sucks shit for using ai theres soneone that says "well at least they disclosed it" which is true i do like that the disclosures are there, but the bare minimum should be not using ai at all. I cant really respect stuff where the creators dont respect their own ability enough to make something themselves. 7
z3nz3nzen Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago not sure how possible this is, but i got an idea for this a few days ago is it possible to replace the trick noises (not the voice line itself), with like, moaning noises?
ClosetOfDoom Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) 20 minutes ago, z3nz3nzen said: not sure how possible this is, but i got an idea for this a few days ago is it possible to replace the trick noises (not the voice line itself), with like, moaning noises? Replacing voice lines is very doable. I'm sure someone is definitely willing to implement them as long you find them the new voice lines you want to use. Edit: Wait, the trick noise? You do realize you'll still hear the voice lines over that, right? Edited 10 hours ago by ClosetOfDoom
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago would something like this be possible for a mod? Not the model but the breast plate combined with the cameltoe mod? 5aee01630785fee7685dc64bfec2e9fd.webm 6
SinsAwakening Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: would something like this be possible for a mod? Not the model but the breast plate combined with the cameltoe mod? 5aee01630785fee7685dc64bfec2e9fd.webm …oh my god 1
Blackwolfboy12 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: would something like this be possible for a mod? Not the model but the breast plate combined with the cameltoe mod? 5aee01630785fee7685dc64bfec2e9fd.webm I've seen that before and I was surprised when I saw it lol XD Edited 7 hours ago by Blackwolfboy12
ClosetOfDoom Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: would something like this be possible for a mod? Not the model but the breast plate combined with the cameltoe mod? 5aee01630785fee7685dc64bfec2e9fd.webm If transparency works, then yeah. You would just need someone willing to make a new model, as no current models have a transparent breastplate. Would also need to add boobs behind said breastplate. There are a lot of details to consider. 2
SinsAwakening Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 19 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: If transparency works, then yeah. You would just need someone willing to make a new model, as no current models have a transparent breastplate. Would also need to add boobs behind said breastplate. There are a lot of details to consider. We could just take the in game breast plate and make it transparent, then put it over her nude model 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 3 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: We could just take the in game breast plate and make it transparent, then put it over her nude model If that works, then it should be fairly simple.
NuttyUwO Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago @SinsAwakening yo the new version of zoe beat banger mod on crossworlds is perfect, now the only things that is left is emote uis and music. I know what music should be in the mod. Receive You The Hyperactive should be In The Closet (Idk, but you can pick any beat banger ost that can replace this theme, I pick this one because I don't know which one is fitting.) Mad Dog could be the Beat Banger Main Menu theme Now or Never should be Level Select or Extras Menu theme that's all the picks I choose, btw I send you a friend request on discord. My Discord is NuttyFruityUwO, feel free to accept my request anytime ;3
SinsAwakening Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, NuttyUwO said: @SinsAwakening yo the new version of zoe beat banger mod on crossworlds is perfect, now the only things that is left is emote uis and music. I know what music should be in the mod. Receive You The Hyperactive should be In The Closet (Idk, but you can pick any beat banger ost that can replace this theme, I pick this one because I don't know which one is fitting.) Mad Dog could be the Beat Banger Main Menu theme Now or Never should be Level Select or Extras Menu theme that's all the picks I choose, btw I send you a friend request on discord. My Discord is NuttyFruityUwO, feel free to accept my request anytime ;3 Unfortunately, I don’t do sound modding, it’s too tedious for me, I just import stuff.
RottenNPC Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Welp...i tried making a mod that simply changed the outfit texture and it became too much after i installed the wrong unreal...if givin' the edit could someone put it in easy, or is that still a comission thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now