kuromicola Posted yesterday at 06:05 PM Posted yesterday at 06:05 PM 1 minute ago, kuromicola said: https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/161 rare cream mod with panties but sadly its ai slop looking up this character the outfit isnt even remotely accurate 2
Leonidas-Hakai Posted yesterday at 07:11 PM Posted yesterday at 07:11 PM 1 hour ago, kuromicola said: https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/161 rare cream mod with panties but sadly its ai slop I understand that people don't like AI but doesn't that apply to any automated Process or Program I mean the reason artist don't like is obvious cause it steal their Jobs & i the majority of the time felt cause I've seen decent AI but wouldn't say any of it's better than human artists but same can be said of Human we grow & improve to me seem like (Hating/Trolling). 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted yesterday at 08:15 PM Posted yesterday at 08:15 PM 1 hour ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: I understand that people don't like AI but doesn't that apply to any automated Process or Program I mean the reason artist don't like is obvious cause it steal their Jobs & i the majority of the time felt cause I've seen decent AI but wouldn't say any of it's better than human artists but same can be said of Human we grow & improve to me seem like (Hating/Trolling). In this case they used ai to make the textures, so it wasn't just optimizing the process, it was replacing human creation. 3
Loki4Duty Posted yesterday at 08:35 PM Posted yesterday at 08:35 PM 14 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: In this case they used ai to make the textures, so it wasn't just optimizing the process, it was replacing human creation. @Leonidas-Hakai already said that though so it's just about money which is sad hopefully majority Artists aren't like that should Love your Art regardless of other People or AI if care more about job gotta stop an ask yourself do I even care bout my Art.😓💔
AbraKadaBram Posted yesterday at 08:35 PM Posted yesterday at 08:35 PM (edited) Catto wip, models not mine (probs to Shadsterwolf) but it looked very good so I wanted to port something over Miku since I havent touched Miku yet. Planning to do nude, regular outfit and bikini. Edited yesterday at 08:36 PM by AbraKadaBram 14
SinsAwakening Posted yesterday at 08:36 PM Posted yesterday at 08:36 PM 2 hours ago, kuromicola said: https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/161 rare cream mod with panties but sadly its ai slop I never understood using generative AI to create models, art, textures, etc. I might be weird, but I never found myself using it, nor did I have the temptation to (I only make things naturally). Even if it’s only for a simple mod, using AI not only looks inaccurate, but you’re not improving your skills at 3D or 2D art; you’re just skipping the fun part. 4
GuyIncognito383 Posted yesterday at 08:37 PM Posted yesterday at 08:37 PM 3 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I have a nude pomni model I think if anyone wants to put her in Oooh, would love to see a pic of it at least! I can't help you with porting it into the game sadly, IDK anything about that area of modding 1
GuyIncognito383 Posted yesterday at 08:53 PM Posted yesterday at 08:53 PM 3 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Do share anymore you may have Nice to see there's interest! Here's a few more of my favorites (with bonus appearance from Haise Sasaki's Nude Whisper and ProDaHornyGamer's Shin Blaze). Would love to post more but I don't wanna flood the thread with too much off-topic stuff so I'll stop here for now until I find a better place to put them. 5
GuyIncognito383 Posted yesterday at 09:06 PM Posted yesterday at 09:06 PM I made a thread dedicated to photography of this game! I'll be posting any future photos of this game there and it's also open for anyone else to share their photos too! C'mon in! @Blueballedbowtie 3
Thelastkingdom36 Posted yesterday at 09:11 PM Posted yesterday at 09:11 PM (edited) 18 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said: Nice to see there's interest! Here's a few more of my favorites (with bonus appearance from Haise Sasaki's Nude Whisper and ProDaHornyGamer's Shin Blaze). Would love to post more but I don't wanna flood the thread with too much off-topic stuff so I'll stop here for now until I find a better place to put them. I said this before and I will say it again. We really need a media section here for pictures and videos to show off the incredible mods like this. The pictures are fantastic! Edit: Well. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought this way 😅. Talk about perfect timing Edited yesterday at 09:15 PM by Thelastkingdom36 correction
GuyIncognito383 Posted yesterday at 09:15 PM Posted yesterday at 09:15 PM (edited) 5 minutes ago, Thelastkingdom36 said: I said this before and I will say it again. We really need a media section here for pictures and videos to show off the incredible mods like this. The pictures are fantastic! I agree it would be a great idea, but for now the thread I created will have to do. Thank you for the kind words! Edited yesterday at 09:16 PM by GuyIncognito383 2
Blueballedbowtie Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 4 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Catto wip, models not mine (probs to Shadsterwolf) but it looked very good so I wanted to port something over Miku since I havent touched Miku yet. Planning to do nude, regular outfit and bikini. Oh my gid please share when you’re done
Blueballedbowtie Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 4 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said: Oooh, would love to see a pic of it at least! I can't help you with porting it into the game sadly, IDK anything about that area of modding it’s sadly the Fortnite model 1
Zorai Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 16 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: it’s sadly the Fortnite model Not a bad model, but I do think her actual model from the show looks a lot better imo. I think it looks good for what it is.
Blueballedbowtie Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 28 minutes ago, Zorai said: Not a bad model, but I do think her actual model from the show looks a lot better imo. I think it looks good for what it is. Sadly her model has never been fully released, if anyone wants it I’ll try to fully get it and the download link
Blueballedbowtie Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 5 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Catto wip, models not mine (probs to Shadsterwolf) but it looked very good so I wanted to port something over Miku since I havent touched Miku yet. Planning to do nude, regular outfit and bikini. Also do you think you’ll do a version for the mean one/a futa version
Kushala Winds Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 8 hours ago, kuromicola said: https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/161 rare cream mod with panties but sadly its ai slop At least the publisher stated out right that some Ai was used in the process and that the rest of the creation pipeline was done by them . Some modders don't say anything, so you don't know if ai was used or not, UNLESS they made statements in the past or are very well known modders. 🤔 I give them some respect for putting that disclosure label to let users know about the production process behind the scenes 👍
RottenNPC Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Does anyone know if a mod like this exist for rouge, but with the bi-sexual flag?
Future Tails Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 6 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Catto wip, models not mine (probs to Shadsterwolf) but it looked very good so I wanted to port something over Miku since I havent touched Miku yet. Planning to do nude, regular outfit and bikini. I love this, but I don't want to replace Miku...
Blueballedbowtie Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Idk if it’d be possible but I’ve seen mods or something for other games that allow them to connect to a butt plug or something so while you’re playing you’re getting stimulated and possibly orgasming so idk if we could do that for crossworlds but it’s definitely worth looking into I think https://share.google/mmiSIjTuFD1VxkM7V
Zorai Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Idk if it’d be possible but I’ve seen mods or something for other games that allow them to connect to a butt plug or something so while you’re playing you’re getting stimulated and possibly orgasming so idk if we could do that for crossworlds but it’s definitely worth looking into I think https://share.google/mmiSIjTuFD1VxkM7V Should 100% be possible. But the toy needs to be compatible with those types of programs. From what I know about it, it shouldn't actually be that hard to program, as long as it can send a signal to the toy. Its pretty easy to get going, seeing as there's a mod for it for almost every single game on Thunderstore. Even Peak has one.
Blueballedbowtie Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 1 hour ago, Zorai said: Should 100% be possible. But the toy needs to be compatible with those types of programs. From what I know about it, it shouldn't actually be that hard to program, as long as it can send a signal to the toy. Its pretty easy to get going, seeing as there's a mod for it for almost every single game on Thunderstore. Even Peak has one. I currently do not have a pc but if someone (1 has a blue tooth butt plug to test and (2 can code this that’d be dope to see
AbraKadaBram Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 3 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Also do you think you’ll do a version for the mean one/a futa version The model came with textures for the mean one yeah, but no futa option. So I'd have to make that myself
GuyIncognito383 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 4 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: it’s sadly the Fortnite model Still cute :3 1
AudBolman Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago On 9/25/2026 at 3:44 PM, SinsAwakening said: We’re now at the 1 year anniversary of the game, and everything about it has been amazing. I’m bored again so I’m gonna ask the thread a question for this occasion. Whats been everyone’s favorite mod (sfw or nsfw) since its been out? Late for this, but favorite NSFW mod is 100% the Tangle & Whisper mod by UltraHyper As for favorite SFW mod? That's simple way too hard to narrow down to just one because holy shit, the CrossWorlds modding scene is doing amazing work without ever slowing down: AI & DLC racers as NPCs, Speak DLC, CrossWorlds alt tracks such as Jungle Joyride, all those high quality AI racer mods, Definitive Nights, the recent AI voice foundation mod that gives AI racers as many voice clip cues as the base roster...hell, someone even managed to make the Forces avatar an exciting character mod by giving him actual customization options based on the Forces character creator. That one even comes with a blend file that lets you make your own CrossWorlds styled renders based on your customized Forces avatar (though you'd still need to provide the actual textures yourself, of course). 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now