3141592654 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Hey, I'm not sure I understand how the faction approaches are supposed to work. I have it enabled in MCM and set approach chance to 100% but I am only ever approached by female NPCs. How do I get approached by Powder Gangers/Legion if they're all male and never approach a male PC? Â Do I need to enable it in one of the ini files?
Allnarta Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 56 minutes ago, 3141592654 said: Hey, I'm not sure I understand how the faction approaches are supposed to work. I have it enabled in MCM and set approach chance to 100% but I am only ever approached by female NPCs. How do I get approached by Powder Gangers/Legion if they're all male and never approach a male PC? Â Do I need to enable it in one of the ini files? Â You probably have default male NPC orientation set to "straight" (1) in SexoutNG menu. ND respects this setting, so if you want males to approcah Courier, set it either to 0 (bisexusl) or -1 (gay).
3141592654 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, Allnarta said: Â You probably have default male NPC orientation set to "straight" (1) in SexoutNG menu. ND respects this setting, so if you want males to approcah Courier, set it either to 0 (bisexusl) or -1 (gay). Thanks that fixed it! I thought I was missing something obvious. Haven't played modded NV in a few years 1
Iron-E Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) I'm a bit lost on all these different FNV adult mods since they don't all have direct descriptions. If you add various sexout mods, do the revamped fade to black remain pre-animated scenes? Or can you get more control? Also, is ND compatible with DLC characters and modded companions? Whether new companions like Willow, or Cass with a few mods. Thanks! Edited September 20 by Iron-E
Allnarta Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 ND is compatible with DLC and any mods, but it will use generic options. To have unique/specific options for DLC/mods factions and NPC, it has to be created manually.
GayZHot Posted September 26 Posted September 26 out of curiosity (and cause its my fetish lol) are there any bestiality quests in this?
Allnarta Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 On 9/26/2026 at 11:40 PM, GayZHot said: out of curiosity (and cause its my fetish lol) are there any bestiality quests in this? Â There is some supermutants involved in PG quest and there is specific Greetings approach for SM's but not a lot more at this moment. Though submit module does support all and any creatures.
GayZHot Posted Saturday at 09:00 PM Posted Saturday at 09:00 PM are there more quests/solutions planned? it said its inspired on tryout and a lot of other mods, so will stuff from them make it other? such as the tryout stuff including Sunny smiles, or maybe a lightweight but better attempt at the NCR CF quest overhaul? would also be interesting to get some legion quests
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now