otyaduke514 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 7 hours ago, boober69 said: ive made an almost PERFECT looking katayama mod. only 1 small problem. look closely here you can see some of the lines that are normally there are still faintly showing, making it look like clothes with a boob design instead of just her boobs. i tried editing multiple textures (normal, 3 colors, white and red) to see if it would remove them but nothing. this is a problem ive encountered before and never solved. please help! might be because some of the textures are STILL not getting replaced, like the blue and darker ones... Katayama.zip 9.43 MB · 1 download Judging from the areas circled in 〇, it appears that “KatayamaDark” and “KatayamaNormal” are not being applied. For the Phantom Thief outfit, the red 〇 is usually handled by ps-t9, while the blue 〇 is usually handled by ps-t2. Also, the file 544c9277-BC7_UNORM.dds in ps-t6—which seems to control light reflections—appears to be missing. Since the skin in Persona 5 X generally doesn’t reflect light, I think you should just fill in the area circled in yellow with black. Also, since the normal map is BC7_UNORM rather than BC7_UNORM_SRGB, I recommend resaving it (there’s a slight difference in appearance, but if it doesn’t bother you, you can leave it as is). Since my method of description differs from yours, I’ll write down what I think is the correct approach. *** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) *** [ShaderOverride〇〇〇] ;Enter any characters in the "XXX" field hash = 8862442ffe6435d2 ;PS for Displaying the Body ;↓Add a note checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = ps-t1 checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t3 checktextureoverride = ps-t4 checktextureoverride = ps-t5 checktextureoverride = ps-t6 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 checktextureoverride = ps-t9 checktextureoverride = ps-t10 [TextureOverrideKatayamaLight] hash = 544c9277 this = ResourceKatayamaLight [ResourceKatayamaLight] filename = KatayamaLight.dds I think adding it like this will look good. 2
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 4 hours ago, otyaduke514 said: Judging from the areas circled in 〇, it appears that “KatayamaDark” and “KatayamaNormal” are not being applied. For the Phantom Thief outfit, the red 〇 is usually handled by ps-t9, while the blue 〇 is usually handled by ps-t2. Also, the file 544c9277-BC7_UNORM.dds in ps-t6—which seems to control light reflections—appears to be missing. Since the skin in Persona 5 X generally doesn’t reflect light, I think you should just fill in the area circled in yellow with black. Also, since the normal map is BC7_UNORM rather than BC7_UNORM_SRGB, I recommend resaving it (there’s a slight difference in appearance, but if it doesn’t bother you, you can leave it as is). Since my method of description differs from yours, I’ll write down what I think is the correct approach. *** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) *** [ShaderOverride〇〇〇] ;Enter any characters in the "XXX" field hash = 8862442ffe6435d2 ;PS for Displaying the Body ;↓Add a note checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = ps-t1 checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t3 checktextureoverride = ps-t4 checktextureoverride = ps-t5 checktextureoverride = ps-t6 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 checktextureoverride = ps-t9 checktextureoverride = ps-t10 [TextureOverrideKatayamaLight] hash = 544c9277 this = ResourceKatayamaLight [ResourceKatayamaLight] filename = KatayamaLight.dds I think adding it like this will look good. could you try figuring out Kotone Montagne and Tomoko Noge's synergy outfits?they have this weird black shadow effect 1
otyaduke514 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 9 hours ago, ahgeneral4354 said: could you try figuring out Kotone Montagne and Tomoko Noge's synergy outfits?they have this weird black shadow effect Sorry, I tried a bunch of things, but it didn't work out. It seems that, just like with the outline, this shader is set to ignore the texture's transparency. I tried editing the shader settings, but this is how it turned out. As a last resort, if you overwrite Kotone’s shader (15b3f795100da0b9-ps_replace.txt) with Motoha’s shader (c567aa3392a9fb9c-ps_replace.txt), it should look good, but since the structure of ps-tX is different, I’m not sure what kind of impact it might have on other characters.
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 1 hour ago, otyaduke514 said: Sorry, I tried a bunch of things, but it didn't work out. It seems that, just like with the outline, this shader is set to ignore the texture's transparency. I tried editing the shader settings, but this is how it turned out. As a last resort, if you overwrite Kotone’s shader (15b3f795100da0b9-ps_replace.txt) with Motoha’s shader (c567aa3392a9fb9c-ps_replace.txt), it should look good, but since the structure of ps-tX is different, I’m not sure what kind of impact it might have on other characters. could you please send your files over? and also try tomoko's normal outfit?
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 3 minutes ago, ahgeneral4354 said: could you please send your files over? and also try tomoko's normal outfit? also could you check a way to hide berry's skirt as it's affecting multiple characters
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 15 hours ago, ahgeneral4354 said: could you please send your files over? and also try tomoko's normal outfit?
otyaduke514 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 19 hours ago, ahgeneral4354 said: could you please send your files over? and also try tomoko's normal outfit? 何のファイルを必要としているのかわからなかったので必要そうなものを添付します ShaderFixesフォルダはd3dx.iniと同じ階層にあると思います 朋子も琴音と同じシェーダーを共有していると思われるので変わると思いますが現在ゲームをプレイできる環境にいないため確認出来てません またハッシュ値はゲームのグラフィック設定により変わる事があるためこのシェーダーが必ずしも正解とは限りません またこのmodはかなり力技での実装の為他のキャラなどにどのような影響を与えるか未知数です ShaderFixesフォルダのバックアップを取ることを推奨します Since I wasn't sure which files were needed, I'm attaching the ones that seem necessary. I believe the ShaderFixes folder is in the same directory as d3dx.ini. Since Tomoko likely shares the same shader as Kotone, I expect this will make a difference, but I haven’t been able to verify it because I don’t currently have access to a setup where I can play the game. Also, since hash values can vary depending on the game’s graphics settings, this shader may not necessarily be the correct one. Furthermore, since this mod was implemented in a rather brute-force manner, it’s unclear what kind of impact it might have on other characters. I recommend making a backup of the ShaderFixes folder. kotone_wip.zip
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 9 hours ago, otyaduke514 said: 何のファイルを必要としているのかわからなかったので必要そうなものを添付します ShaderFixesフォルダはd3dx.iniと同じ階層にあると思います 朋子も琴音と同じシェーダーを共有していると思われるので変わると思いますが現在ゲームをプレイできる環境にいないため確認出来てません またハッシュ値はゲームのグラフィック設定により変わる事があるためこのシェーダーが必ずしも正解とは限りません またこのmodはかなり力技での実装の為他のキャラなどにどのような影響を与えるか未知数です ShaderFixesフォルダのバックアップを取ることを推奨します Since I wasn't sure which files were needed, I'm attaching the ones that seem necessary. I believe the ShaderFixes folder is in the same directory as d3dx.ini. Since Tomoko likely shares the same shader as Kotone, I expect this will make a difference, but I haven’t been able to verify it because I don’t currently have access to a setup where I can play the game. Also, since hash values can vary depending on the game’s graphics settings, this shader may not necessarily be the correct one. Furthermore, since this mod was implemented in a rather brute-force manner, it’s unclear what kind of impact it might have on other characters. I recommend making a backup of the ShaderFixes folder. kotone_wip.zip 10.59 MB · 0 downloads This is perfect!! thank you so much if anyone reading this is interested in my edits, please message me for access to the blacked modding server
ahgeneral4354 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 9 hours ago, otyaduke514 said: 何のファイルを必要としているのかわからなかったので必要そうなものを添付します ShaderFixesフォルダはd3dx.iniと同じ階層にあると思います 朋子も琴音と同じシェーダーを共有していると思われるので変わると思いますが現在ゲームをプレイできる環境にいないため確認出来てません またハッシュ値はゲームのグラフィック設定により変わる事があるためこのシェーダーが必ずしも正解とは限りません またこのmodはかなり力技での実装の為他のキャラなどにどのような影響を与えるか未知数です ShaderFixesフォルダのバックアップを取ることを推奨します Since I wasn't sure which files were needed, I'm attaching the ones that seem necessary. I believe the ShaderFixes folder is in the same directory as d3dx.ini. Since Tomoko likely shares the same shader as Kotone, I expect this will make a difference, but I haven’t been able to verify it because I don’t currently have access to a setup where I can play the game. Also, since hash values can vary depending on the game’s graphics settings, this shader may not necessarily be the correct one. Furthermore, since this mod was implemented in a rather brute-force manner, it’s unclear what kind of impact it might have on other characters. I recommend making a backup of the ShaderFixes folder. kotone_wip.zip 10.59 MB · 0 downloads your fix also helps remove berry's skirt
boober69 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/5/2026 at 2:23 AM, otyaduke514 said: https://gamebanana.com/tools/21129はZZZ用の3dmigotoを使用しているようです 3dmigotoは元々ゲームの実行ファイルがある場所に置けば自動で起動します 3DMigoto Loader.exe を使う場合はゲーム側の高性能なアンチチートが3dmigotoの起動を妨げる場合に使用します 私はHoYoVerseのゲームをプレイした事が無いので詳しいことはわかりませんがおそらく原神やZZZのアンチチートを回避するために3DMigoto Loader.exeを使っているのでしょう 今の所私の国ではPersona 5 Xのアンチチートは3dmigotoの起動を防がないのでゲームの実行ファイルに置けば3DMigoto Loader.exeを使う必要はありません 国ごとに別のアンチチートを使うとは考えにくいのでどこでも同じではないかと思います 私はReleases · bo3b/3Dmigotoをd3dx.iniを書き換えながら使用しています ※アンチチートに防がれなくても使用したことが運営に絶対にばれていないとは言い切れません。mod利用によるBANのリスクはあります。3DMigoto Loader.exeを使用した場合の方がリスクは抑えられるとは思います。 https://gamebanana.com/tools/21129 appears to use 3dmigoto for ZZZ. 3DMigoto automatically launches when placed in the same directory as the game’s executable file. You should use 3DMigoto Loader.exe if the game’s advanced anti-cheat system prevents 3DMigoto from launching. I’ve never played a HoYoVerse game, so I don’t know the details, but I assume people are using 3DMigoto Loader.exe to bypass the anti-cheat systems in Genshin Impact or ZZZ. As of now, the anti-cheat system for Persona 5 X in my country doesn’t prevent 3DMigoto from launching, so if you place it in the game’s executable folder, you don’t need to use 3DMigoto Loader.exe. It’s unlikely that different anti-cheat systems are used in different countries, so I think the situation is the same everywhere. I’m using Releases · bo3b/3Dmigoto while modifying the d3dx.ini file. *Even if the anti-cheat system doesn’t block it, I can’t say for certain that the developers won’t find out you’re using it. There is a risk of being banned for using mods. I do think the risk is lower if you use 3DMigoto Loader.exe. i still cannot get it to work. is it supposed to be like this or am i doing it wrong?
otyaduke514 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 6 hours ago, boober69 said: i still cannot get it to work. is it supposed to be like this or am i doing it wrong? That .exe file is a dummy. The .exe file located in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\P5X\client\pc is the game's executable, so 3dmigoto should be placed in the "pc" folder.
boober69 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 21 hours ago, otyaduke514 said: That .exe file is a dummy. The .exe file located in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\P5X\client\pc is the game's executable, so 3dmigoto should be placed in the "pc" folder. that works! yay! i dont know why they would make the exe in the root a dummy but whatever. as for blitz, your suggestions did work but it will take a little longer before i release the mod since i want to redo the texture so it looks a bit better
kyonkun0324 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 The hugely popular Kotone Shiomi is coming to the Gacha, so I hope lots of people will customize her.
otyaduke514 Posted Saturday at 09:50 PM Posted Saturday at 09:50 PM It's strange that there's only one edited body mesh out of four, yet it seems to work fine. I'll go ahead and post this mod here for now, but I suspect there might be some unexpected issues lurking somewhere. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you find any bugs. Where to Place the Mod SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\P5X\client\OuterPackage\Bundles\Windows\008 ※Be sure to back up your original files. 008.zip
jmedia7 Posted Saturday at 10:03 PM Posted Saturday at 10:03 PM 10 minutes ago, otyaduke514 said: It's strange that there's only one edited body mesh out of four, yet it seems to work fine. I'll go ahead and post this mod here for now, but I suspect there might be some unexpected issues lurking somewhere. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you find any bugs. Where to Place the Mod SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\P5X\client\OuterPackage\Bundles\Windows\008 ※Be sure to back up your original files. 008.zip 2.08 MB · 0 downloads This is great! I didn't think it was possible to mod the bundles. please share your process!
otyaduke514 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 14 hours ago, jmedia7 said: This is great! I didn't think it was possible to mod the bundles. please share your process! Since English is not my native language, this is a machine translation. After combining the assets, you can generally follow the same process used for creating mods for Unity games. However, since AssetStudio cannot extract FBX files, you’ll need to go through a somewhat complicated process: gather the related bone and mesh files, export them using AssetRipper, import them into Unity, and then extract the FBX. It seems that in other mod communities, methods and tools for combining, encrypting, and exporting FBX files already exist, but since I couldn’t find any, I’m using a tool I created myself. If you already have such a tool, I think you’ll be able to create mods much more easily. Since I haven't tested this outside of my own environment, I can't take responsibility for how it behaves, but would you like me to share the tool?
jmedia7 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 4 hours ago, otyaduke514 said: Since English is not my native language, this is a machine translation. After combining the assets, you can generally follow the same process used for creating mods for Unity games. However, since AssetStudio cannot extract FBX files, you’ll need to go through a somewhat complicated process: gather the related bone and mesh files, export them using AssetRipper, import them into Unity, and then extract the FBX. It seems that in other mod communities, methods and tools for combining, encrypting, and exporting FBX files already exist, but since I couldn’t find any, I’m using a tool I created myself. If you already have such a tool, I think you’ll be able to create mods much more easily. Since I haven't tested this outside of my own environment, I can't take responsibility for how it behaves, but would you like me to share the tool? yes, please share the tool!
otyaduke514 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I think it works on Python 3.6 and later, but since I haven't specifically tested it on other versions, it might work on those as well. ①patch_bundles.py+patch_bundles_ここにフォルダをドロップ.bat Combined use.SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\P5X\client\OuterPackage\Bundles\Windows, drag and drop this .bat file to create a _patched folder in the same directory, and then create folders numbered 000 through 199 inside it, along with the files that have been combined into those folders. There are two files: xxx.bundle and xxx.bundle.p5xprefix. The .bundle file is a combined asset file, while the .bundle.p5xprefix file contains the data required for re-encryption. ②restore_bundles.py+restore_bundles_ここにフォルダをドロップ.bat For re-encryption.Drag and drop the folder containing the combined and edited xxx.bundle and xxx.bundle.p5xprefix files onto the .bat file to create a folder named _restored at the same level, and then create an xxx folder and a re-encrypted xxx.bundle file inside it. ③collect_bundles.py+collect_bundles_キーワードで集める.bat For file search.Double-click the "collect_bundles_キーワードで集める.bat" file to run it, and you can search for files in the _patched folder by file name + keyword. For example, if you want the "Panther" file, search for "thief" and "panther." This will create a _collected folder, then create a thief_panther folder inside it, and copy the folders numbered 000–199 (related to the keywords) and the files within them into that folder. Since there are currently 14,343 files in total, it will take a few minutes to complete, but I think this is a more practical approach than loading all the files into AssetStudio. ※Since this file shares edits with the _patched file, editing either file will also update the other. If you delete the file or copy it to a different folder, the sharing will be disabled (I implemented this feature thinking it might be useful, but it’s a feature that’s never actually been used). Load the files collected in Step 3 into AssetStudio. Use the "Show original file" feature to gather the "Animator," "Mash," and "Texture2D" files, then load them into AssetRipper and export them using "Export All Files" (set the Script Content Level to Level 1). Import the “assets” folder from the output directory into your Unity 2022.3.xxx project (for safety, I recommend using 2022.3.49.f1. I’m using 3.56.f1 because it’s less of a hassle). unityでの作業 Package ManagerでAssetBundles-Browserを読み込む Drag the Editor folder into Unity Create an "Export" folder Drag and drop the "Assets" folder from the "ExportedProject" folder generated by AssetRipper Add the prefab named "xxx_thief" from the Assets folder to the scene In the P5XAssemblePartsWizard, set "xxx_thief" as the Skeleton Root and add the meshes you want to edit (you can select multiple meshes from the project and drag them onto the "Meshes" text. Due to a bug, you won't be able to assemble them as is, so press the + button once, then press the - button to enable assembly). In P5XExportForBlender, specify "xxx_thief" and export "xxx_thief.p5x.json" to a location of your choice. In Blender (I'm using version 3.6; I haven't tested this with other versions. I think it should work up to version 4.x, but I’m not sure about 5.x) go to “Scripting,” click “New Text Editor,” drag and drop “p5x_blender_import.py” into it, and run it. Import “xxx_thief.p5x.json” and edit the mesh you want to modify. Exporting as FBX FBX export settings for importing from Blender back into Unity Select the armature and mesh and set them to “Selected Objects” Object types: Armature and Mesh only Add Leaf Bones: OFF Vertex Color: Linear Forward and Up directions: Leave as default Export the mesh you edited in “P5XMeshRebindWizard,” and then just follow the instructions for creating mods for Unity games (please do not use “Preview on Original”). Finally, drop the files you edited in UABEA or similar software, along with the corresponding .p5xprefix files, into the "restore_bundles_drop_here.bat" folder to encrypt them. Sorry, I didn't have much time, so this explanation ended up being a bit rough. Since I don't know what might happen in environments other than my own, please use this at your own risk. p5xtools.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now