Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2026/8/28 at 午前5時8分, boober69 said:

Mods.zipいくつかMODを作ってみました。残念ながら、モデルの編集はまだできません。モデルの一部をオフにすることはできますが、それはモデルの構成方法によります。例えば、ビキニ姿の南はスカートを脱ぐことができますが、ビキニ姿の真琴はできません。残念ながらヌードMODはありませんが、透ける服は作れるので、そちらの方が簡単です。体にぴったりフィットした服を着たキャラクターは、モデルの構成によっては可能かもしれません。小さな問題は、何らかの理由でテクスチャの一部が挿入されないことです(例えば、強い影に使用されるテクスチャの暗いバージョンなど)。何か間違っているに違いないのですが、原因が分からず、とてもイライラします!とにかく、現在完成しているMODを添付します。これらは 3D真琴用です。image.png.4865a765beeb6735da0c37f94b73f025.pngimage.png.1b91a828005cd81bca5c0113476ad439.pngimage.png.b9bece059bbdc0163ab1e6873e4bf07f.pngimage.png.96acb40a7b8e08384e967b0f6abf9e67.png

You are a god.
I look forward to the development.

Posted
7 hours ago, kyonkun0324 said:

Is there anyone who can create a barefoot mod? Please.

my miyu mod is barefoot! as for anything else model edits will be needed. seemingly there is progress looking at what otyaduke514 posted.

 

19 hours ago, otyaduke514 said:

In 3dmigoto, I couldn't shorten a skirt unless I turned off the outline shader—is there a workaround for this?

20260818031805_1.thumb.jpg.56b1f35d4093dc27a691e80900bc5a42.jpg20260815081924_1.thumb.jpg.45ccb5f421adcf823d2b90467b33a4a4.jpg

this is still incredible progress! how did you do this? i thought 3dmigoto couldnt change the models because of it using different rendering

Posted
20 hours ago, otyaduke514 said:

In 3dmigoto, I couldn't shorten a skirt unless I turned off the outline shader—is there a workaround for this?

20260818031805_1.thumb.jpg.56b1f35d4093dc27a691e80900bc5a42.jpg20260815081924_1.thumb.jpg.45ccb5f421adcf823d2b90467b33a4a4.jpg

also for riko did you manage to have her bump map (pk) and dark textures get replaced? I still cant figure out whats stopping them from being injected for me...

Posted

custom wallpaper.zip new one! this lets you replace the wallpaper on the phone with whatever picture you want. to make your own you need to make sure your picture is oriented correctly (the original texture is in the folder for you to use as a guide) and save it as a .dds file with the settings BC7 (sRGB, DX11+). this can be done easily using paint.net. then save it in the folder as Wallpaper.dds and replace the existing file. heres the original version of the merope art i used for the example, since im so nice.image.png.bfc124a99dc65a1737f5a7816592ce36.png

Posted
18 hours ago, boober69 said:

my miyu mod is barefoot! as for anything else model edits will be needed. seemingly there is progress looking at what otyaduke514 posted.

 

それでもこれは驚くべき進歩です!どうやってこれをやったのですか?3dmigotoはレンダリングが違うのでモデルを変えられないと思っていました

Since English is not my native language, this is a machine translation.


I haven’t changed the model. If the DDS is set to BC7_UNORM_SRGB, the texture contains transparency information, so you can remove the parts you want to hide by making them transparent.
However, if you leave it as is, the mesh itself remains even though it’s transparent, so the outline shader will fill in the transparent areas with black.
You can solve this problem by skipping the outline shader, but I don’t know of any other methods.
 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, otyaduke514 said:

Since English is not my native language, this is a machine translation.


I haven’t changed the model. If the DDS is set to BC7_UNORM_SRGB, the texture contains transparency information, so you can remove the parts you want to hide by making them transparent.
However, if you leave it as is, the mesh itself remains even though it’s transparent, so the outline shader will fill in the transparent areas with black.
You can solve this problem by skipping the outline shader, but I don’t know of any other methods.
 

EDIT: I just didnt know how to disable outlines lol. however some of the skirt still is there. it must be a shading thing because it changes depending on camera angle. you can also still see a sort of outline on the skirt so its not completely invisible anyway. I dont know if thats related or something different messing up. I will attatch the files so you can look through them. I would really appreciate if you could help make it fully transparent!  image.png.9a6d9f6426c3d82f2de535b0f390cefa.pngtransparency test.zip

Edited by boober69
new information, redundant to keep up the mistakes
Posted
8 hours ago, ahgeneral4354 said:

I've been extensively developing a blacked mod for P5X, if you're interested and would like to help collaborate please message me ImageImage

very nice. some normal alts would be appreciated too it would be a shame if there werent any plain nude mods. Unfortunately all my attempts have failed because of the same old issue. look here for example. I redid all her textures but its just made her clothes tinted instead of actually being nude.  image.png.826fde949e630deb893647f819886064.png image.png.22a5090c40585100807cfe88e8ca6d05.png

 

 

the culprit seems to be thisimage.png.ddb4f17753e340cfeb5b8d3f27453486.png look at the texture dump. you can see the darker version of the texture and the blue PK texture are not being injected properly for some reason. image.png.787cd426d07ab2b73f4437e61b87b463.pngexcept actually... yes it is? look theres a 2nd version of the texture with a different hash even in the deduped folder. the thing is in my .ini im using the f474d5c3 hash not the 0a769943 one???? this seems to be the reason for my struggles but even adding both hashes to my .ini both of them dont get replaced???? someone please help!

Posted
1 hour ago, boober69 said:

EDIT: I just didnt know how to disable outlines lol. however some of the skirt still is there. it must be a shading thing because it changes depending on camera angle. you can also still see a sort of outline on the skirt so its not completely invisible anyway. I dont know if thats related or something different messing up. I will attatch the files so you can look through them. I would really appreciate if you could help make it fully transparent!  image.png.9a6d9f6426c3d82f2de535b0f390cefa.pngtransparency test.zip

The areas where the lining is visible—such as on the skirt—have textures assigned specifically for the lining. Since I can’t attach the DDS file, I’ve circled the areas that appear to be the lining with a red line and attached them as PNG files. Please try deleting this part from your DDS file. Also, generally speaking, if you edit and delete these two types of textures, you usually won’t need to delete the other textures.

f2d3b95d.png

a94e7ec2-BC7_UNORM_SRGB.png

Posted
1 hour ago, ahgeneral4354 said:

I would like to talk to you all over discord if it is possible, please message me :)

image.thumb.png.f4c421f89e87734b41490f8536cb2e12.png


here is my test of the transparency thing and it is working on berry's skirt :)

More tests

P5X_DJzr56y8Ek.png

P5X_NIczBnOeE9.png

P5X_my5MMZDePw.jpg

P5X_hJ6HxIRuzQ.png

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, otyaduke514 said:

The areas where the lining is visible—such as on the skirt—have textures assigned specifically for the lining. Since I can’t attach the DDS file, I’ve circled the areas that appear to be the lining with a red line and attached them as PNG files. Please try deleting this part from your DDS file. Also, generally speaking, if you edit and delete these two types of textures, you usually won’t need to delete the other textures.

f2d3b95d.png

a94e7ec2-BC7_UNORM_SRGB.png

thats much better! however theres this dark band around the waist. i hate to ask for help so much but could you figure out where its coming from? ive tried some tinkering but i cant figure it out. ,aybe the normal texture? but i suck at editing those and my attempts didnt effect it at all

image.png.430365724e7545e10ac204b23ba3f2cf.png

Makoto no skirt.zip

Edited by boober69
Posted
10 hours ago, kyonkun0324 said:

Is a barefoot mod not possible?

as of now only bikini miyu is possible because she is the only character who has her shoes seperate from the body model so we can turn them off. we still havent gotten the tools for model edits, everything so far is just textures :/ no way of telling when model editing will become possible but hopefully soon...

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, boober69 said:

thats much better! however theres this dark band around the waist. i hate to ask for help so much but could you figure out where its coming from? ive tried some tinkering but i cant figure it out. ,aybe the normal texture? but i suck at editing those and my attempts didnt effect it at all

image.png.430365724e7545e10ac204b23ba3f2cf.png

Makoto no skirt.zip 4.93 MB · 1ダウンロード

When I layered the main texture with the three-color texture (white, light blue, and pink), I found an area on the abdomen that seems to be affecting the shadows.
Why don't you try filling in the area circled in red in the fd3fd83c.dds file with white?

f2d3b95d.png

fd3fd83c.png

Edited by otyaduke514
Posted
22 hours ago, otyaduke514 said:

When I layered the main texture with the three-color texture (white, light blue, and pink), I found an area on the abdomen that seems to be affecting the shadows.
Why don't you try filling in the area circled in red in the fd3fd83c.dds file with white?

f2d3b95d.png

fd3fd83c.png

yes! finally. though i have noticed the hash to disable outlines seems to change every launch or so? did you run into this? it makes it so that i cant just have it be part of the mod. kind of annoying image.png.1680a35e58c14816830d69ce98e9e713.png

 

also i was wondering if anyone knows a way to make 3dmigoto launch automatically with the game instead of having to manually launch it every time?

Makoto no skirt.7z

Posted
2 hours ago, boober69 said:

yes! finally. though i have noticed the hash to disable outlines seems to change every launch or so? did you run into this? it makes it so that i cant just have it be part of the mod. kind of annoying image.png.1680a35e58c14816830d69ce98e9e713.png

 

also i was wondering if anyone knows a way to make 3dmigoto launch automatically with the game instead of having to manually launch it every time?

Makoto no skirt.7z 4.39 MB · 1 download

英語は母国語ではない為自国語で書いたものとそれをGoogle翻訳した物をそのままのせます

 

おめでとう!

 

私は原神などのフォーク版ではなくbo3dが出してるオリジナル版を使用していますが起動の度にハッシュが変わる事象に遭遇したことはありません

 

ゲームのグラフィック設定を変えるとハッシュが変わるとは聞いたことがありますが何が原因で変わったかこちらでは判断できないのでChatGPT等のAIツールで聞いてみることをオススメします

 

また"3dmigotoを手動で起動する"と言うのも良くわかりませんでした

最初から緑の文字が表示されている状態のことでしょうか?

その場合d3dx.iniの[Hunting]と書かれた部分の"hunting = "の値を別の数字(たしか0)にする事で消える筈です

 

Congratulations!

 

I use the original version released by bo3d rather than a fork like the *Genshin* one, and I’ve never encountered an issue where the hash changes every time the game launches.

 

I have heard that the hash can change if you alter the game's graphics settings, but since I can't determine the exact cause in your case, I recommend asking an AI tool like ChatGPT.

 

Also, I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "manually launching 3dmigoto."

 

Do you mean the state where green text is displayed from the start?

 

If so, changing the value for "hunting =" under the [Hunting] section in *d3dx.ini* to a different number (I believe it's 0) should make it disappear.

Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 10:59 PM, otyaduke514 said:

 

Also, I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "manually launching 3dmigoto."

what i mean is, if you use this version from gamebanana you need to open 3DMigoto Loader.exe before launching the game. otherwise it will not launch with 3dmigoto. i want a way to make it so that 3dmigoto will always launch when opening the game directly from steam instead of needing to open 3DMigoto Loader.exe manually first

Posted (edited)

ive made an almost PERFECT looking katayama mod. only 1 small problem. look closely here you can see some of the lines that are normally there are still faintly showing, making it look like clothes with a boob design instead of just her boobs. i tried editing multiple textures (normal, 3 colors, white and red) to see if it would remove them but nothing. this is a problem ive encountered before and never solved. please help! might be because some of the textures are STILL not getting replaced, like the blue and darker ones...

image.png.1981f875a3fa78c98b2f616f10892431.png

Katayama.zip

Edited by boober69
Posted

another example of my troubles. look at her breasts it goes back to the normal color when in harsh shade. this is a consistent issue for me. must be because of the darker texture not injecting right image.png.6451e881ef17a13d02143d6e26eb83cd.png

Posted

https://gamebanana.com/tools/21129はZZZ用の3dmigotoを使用しているようです

3dmigotoは元々ゲームの実行ファイルがある場所に置けば自動で起動します

3DMigoto Loader.exe を使う場合はゲーム側の高性能なアンチチートが3dmigotoの起動を妨げる場合に使用します

私はHoYoVerseのゲームをプレイした事が無いので詳しいことはわかりませんがおそらく原神やZZZのアンチチートを回避するために3DMigoto Loader.exeを使っているのでしょう

 

今の所私の国ではPersona 5 Xのアンチチートは3dmigotoの起動を防がないのでゲームの実行ファイルに置けば3DMigoto Loader.exeを使う必要はありません

国ごとに別のアンチチートを使うとは考えにくいのでどこでも同じではないかと思います

 

私はReleases · bo3b/3Dmigotoをd3dx.iniを書き換えながら使用しています

 

※アンチチートに防がれなくても使用したことが運営に絶対にばれていないとは言い切れません。mod利用によるBANのリスクはあります。3DMigoto Loader.exeを使用した場合の方がリスクは抑えられるとは思います。

 

 

https://gamebanana.com/tools/21129 appears to use 3dmigoto for ZZZ.
3DMigoto automatically launches when placed in the same directory as the game’s executable file.
You should use 3DMigoto Loader.exe if the game’s advanced anti-cheat system prevents 3DMigoto from launching.
I’ve never played a HoYoVerse game, so I don’t know the details, but I assume people are using 3DMigoto Loader.exe to bypass the anti-cheat systems in Genshin Impact or ZZZ.
As of now, the anti-cheat system for Persona 5 X in my country doesn’t prevent 3DMigoto from launching, so if you place it in the game’s executable folder, you don’t need to use 3DMigoto Loader.exe.
It’s unlikely that different anti-cheat systems are used in different countries, so I think the situation is the same everywhere.

I’m using Releases · bo3b/3Dmigoto while modifying the d3dx.ini file.

*Even if the anti-cheat system doesn’t block it, I can’t say for certain that the developers won’t find out you’re using it. There is a risk of being banned for using mods. I do think the risk is lower if you use 3DMigoto Loader.exe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...