Kingslayer101 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/19/2026 at 1:58 AM, crajjjj said: SlSurvival updated. Multiple bugfixes. AND integration. SGO4 integration updates Works with SLIF NG released TT_Aroused nips 2.1.5 - added disable button. Migrated to SKSE version here Hey Im having an issue with SLIF NG. It keeps increasing the Pregnancy_Belly node from SLS over time despite having nothing there. Character has not run any SL scenes, I reset inside SLIF MCM but it keeps coming back. I have the Jiggles SLIF scale setting to 0 on all three of them.
blackwatch29 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 8/28/2026 at 3:28 PM, Kingslayer101 said: Will there be more updates to BaboDialogue patch? 6.20 is out but will the current patch work with 6.20? I need to know this as well. 1
MalicoVuckovic Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Does the Armor Swap functionality work with SexLab Framework P+ v2.18.1 NG? Related MODs I have installed are: SexLab Framework P+ v2.18.1 NG (dwemermods 4261) (20260909) Hentairim P+ v3.0.4 (LL 43761) (20251112) Crajjjj patches hub (LL 41804) - Hentairim v3.0.4.5 patch (20260719) SLO_VE_v0.6.23 (LL 50264) (20260926) (SL P+, PPA User, Not UBE) (I have the 4 Hentairim P+ modules turned off as described in "Using SLO VE with Hentairim & Accurate Penetration (PPA)" documentation) I have "enablearmorswap":1, set in \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\HentairimDirector\Config.json I'm using Cosplay outfits for testing, but none are changing to their lewd versions. Not sure why as it works when I used SexLab v1.63 with HENTAIRIM v1.1.9 in another MO2 Profile. I'm also on SSE v1.5.97, using OBody, PPA and GT Softbody. @crajjjj I thought you would know the answer to whether this works with these versions and if so, point me in the right direction. Thanks! UPDATE: I looked through the scripts and see that Armor Swap in Hentairim P+ v3.0.4 only works for a Female PC. I play as a Male PC and Armor Swap in HENTAIRIM v1.1.9 worked for NPCs too. This is why I thought it wasn't working (when I change to a Female PC the swapping works). So I can confirm it works with the above versions, but sadly I need it to work with NPCs like it did in HENTAIRIM v1.1.9, not just a Female PC. What was the reason for the restriction, and would you consider going back to supporting NPC armor swapping? Edited Friday at 04:31 PM by MalicoVuckovic
crajjjj Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 On 9/27/2026 at 7:23 PM, Kingslayer101 said: Hey Im having an issue with SLIF NG. It keeps increasing the Pregnancy_Belly node from SLS over time despite having nothing there. Character has not run any SL scenes, I reset inside SLIF MCM but it keeps coming back. I have the Jiggles SLIF scale setting to 0 on all three of them. thats gluttony or food feature of sls.
Kingslayer101 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) 1 hour ago, crajjjj said: thats gluttony or food feature of sls. Is there a way to disable that? I am using Sunhelm but the Food/Drink tab in SLS is greyed out aside from the Sleep setting. Edited September 28 by Kingslayer101
crajjjj Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 1 hour ago, Kingslayer101 said: Is there a way to disable that? I am using Sunhelm but the Food/Drink tab in SLS is greyed out aside from the Sleep setting. https://github.com/crajjjj/SLSurvival/releases/tag/0.717 1
crajjjj Posted Tuesday at 03:14 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 03:14 AM What's New in Version 6/10/2026 (UBE2 support) Main focus on supporting both 3ba and UBE bodies same time. Apropos UBE2 built in support (3ba + UBE2) SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon UBE 2 - TNG patch SL Survival update (3ba + UBE2) SexLab P+ CumFx Pack (3ba+UBE2)
SirTrottsalot Posted Tuesday at 03:50 AM Posted Tuesday at 03:50 AM Bro, I was LITERALLY just thinking that I need to track down a UBE patch for Apropros. Like, 15 minutes ago. Lo and behold. Thanks!
jariabila Posted Tuesday at 01:26 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:26 PM Do we still need simple wear and tear apropos patch if we use simple wear and tear with latest apropos patch?
Sasaiください Posted Tuesday at 04:46 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:46 PM For some reason, the message refresh in Apropos2 doesn’t work when I press the hotkey. It only works when the animation stages change. Is it just me, or has anyone else come across this problem?
VahzahVulom Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago hey can you make a patch for Diary Of Mine to be compatible with SexLab P+
jinghuabingfeng Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Hello, about Apropos2, When I used the TEST function to test, after drinking the healing potion, all other tattoos would be erased, but there would be a remaining "SCARS"style"SCARS 1" tattoo.Do you know why this is so? Perhaps there are other mods causing conflicts?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now