Outbreak Dev Take Two

Anon989

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

First off I would like to say that this sounds awesome! I'm also amazed at how much it has progressed so far. Hope to see this completed and get it myself!

I have some ideas that might be interesting. I don't know if you or anyone here has thought of them already but just in case not....

Ways for the character to get incapacitated without being an inch from death, such as:

-Tasers

-Sleep/paralysis darts or gas (gas grenades or traps)

-Monster venom

-Head trauma

-Traps

-Poisonous/Rotten food or contaminated water

Contextual or "smart" rape animations which are chosen depending on what the character is/was just doing and the characters current condition.

-With high lust levels the character gets more and more into it.

-As pleasure levels rise, the character gets louder (potentially drawing things near) and shudders in her euphoria.

-Unconscious or dazed animations for when the character is drugged or taken a significant blow to the head.

-Injured animations for when health is low or if a body part has been damaged. (If you end up doing injured limbs)

-Surprised while peeing/masturbating

The tasers and darts could be blocked by shields, depending on what the shield is made of.

Certain usable items and equipables like clothing could provide resistance to these things. (Gas masks!)

You could also add addictive substances/drugs. These could be forcibly given to you by a raper.

I think that a strain of the virus that makes you appear more demonic would be cool (Maybe classic horns and possibly a tail?)

You guys seemed to have an idea like that already from reading about the order and it's offshoots.

I wish you so much luck in getting this finished!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Maybe a Paetron for Outbreak would help get it back on track? I am sure plenty of people would support it.

Browsing a little bit, I'm kinda guessing the creator is dead.

Its dead as fuck im afraid

Dev stated awhile ago that he and his compatriots were moving on due to many reasons. The OP was going to work with another team and be paid for his work, while trying to save up for funding the game. His engine coder moved on to whatever, and so on and so forth. I believe they closed the blog (i didnt check before posting) mostly due to hate emails.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived