Infinite Loading Screens; Help!

Abiose

It's a priority there, definitely. Right now, with FOMM, I think it comes about third.

I want to get the package manager better organized first, which I think is along the lines of wrye, though again I haven't used it. I want to add user defined categories like NMM has, but with subcategories as well (of whatever depth you, the user, want) and then allow 'shotgun' enabling/disabling of entire branches of your user defined package tree.

The other thing is support for the new load order system that Wrye, BOSS, and NMM agreed on -- along with an update to the XML handling so FOMM can use the NMM format rather than just telling you that NMM boned you and how to fix it.

Guest carywinton

Glad you guys worked this out ;)

I'm a part-fomm, part-wrye user myself - I wouldn't recommend it to noobs, but there's a couple of things that flash does that fomm just doesn't. Maybe I oughta give this MO thing a try.

Just FYI, getting the fomods rebuilt so they're wrye compatible is still on my list. I just don't like the fact that the wrye format is so.. restrictive, so I keep procrastinating on the attempt.

Let me know if I can give you a hand on the Wrye conversions, if it will help lighten your load, I am happy to do it. Or on making any mods FOMOD ready. :D

Guest carywinton

Anything that includes "learning" and "improving" with respect to Game Production for me is nothing I will ever "regret", plus I am happy to be helpful to the "LL" community, helping folks is what I do everyday, yeah I basically live the life of the "Goodie Two Shoes Vault Dweller with purvey tendencies" , lol :P

Archived