The greatest metal-song ever.

Thelargir

REALLY!? no parkway drive?

the most brutal breakdown. also one of the hardest songs i have ever learned. right after yippy ki-yay mother-f*cker    -  

most epic fadeout, good song to begin learning how to play metal, and personally one of my favorites as it was inspired by watching a loved one die from emphysema. -  

i also really like the band "shoot the girl first". it's different but epic just the same. give it a chance if you've had a woman crush you.   -

and one for the wierdos, but truly brutal. that girl can toilet bowl (growl) like no other.   -  

enjoy or tell me what bad taste i have lol.

REALLY!? no parkway drive?

the most brutal breakdown. also one of the hardest songs i have ever learned. right after yippy ki-yay mother-f*cker    -  

most epic fadeout, good song to begin learning how to play metal, and personally one of my favorites as it was inspired by watching a loved one die from emphysema. -  

i also really like the band "shoot the girl first". it's different but epic just the same. give it a chance if you've had a woman crush you.   -

and one for the wierdos, but truly brutal. that girl can toilet bowl (growl) like no other.   -  

enjoy or tell me what bad taste i have lol.

ten-foot-poles.jpg

Some recommended listening.  :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like an appropriate place to put the most brutal book reading of all time as a tribute to Dave Brockie (definitely NSFW):

its to bad gwar look like power ranger rejects lol  na everyone has a music taste each to they're own i guess still better than rnb crap :) ( i only listen to metal )

Archived