[Idea] Dwemer medical research facility

Vuulgar

I was thinking of a newly found Dwemer ruin but this one is populated with equipment once used for medical care and research but time has degrded the automation possibly causing forced exams and procedures on those unfortunate enough to get caught. Robots designed to capture and control many different types of life forms, I picture spread eagle at the long machine arms as they hold the character and after a battery of probes throw the victim in a pen for later use. The objective would be escape after being carried to the deepest parts of the facility. Is there anything close to this out there I have missed?

I was thinking of a newly found Dwemer ruin but this one is populated with equipment once used for medical care and research but time has degrded the automation possibly causing forced exams and procedures on those unfortunate enough to get caught. Robots designed to capture and control many different types of life forms, I picture spread eagle at the long machine arms as they hold the character and after a battery of probes throw the victim in a pen for later use. The objective would be escape after being carried to the deepest parts of the facility. Is there anything close to this out there I have missed?

Other than the stuff in the vanilla skyrim like the dwemer beds with levers next to them that cause spikes to shoot down i don't think so.

From the amount of torture related stuff and them having viewing tiers next to torture related stuff i'd guess the dwemer were a rather sadistic race and as nobody knows what happened to them it wouldn't be much a stretch to say that some had been bound into machines and unable to vent any biological desire anymore have become even more sadistic

You know, I think I might use this as a part of the Dwemer encounter of Hero(ine) in Distress. IT makes quite a lot of sense, and doesn't require me to stretch the lore too much

You know, I think I might use this as a part of the Dwemer encounter of Hero(ine) in Distress. IT makes quite a lot of sense, and doesn't require me to stretch the lore too much

Excellent! I hope it goes fast and smooth

Archived