Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Hm... Considering I really can't deliver ears and tail for a while yet, I guess I'll just need to release what I have. I'll test it tomorrow and hopefully squash any remaining bugs in it, then release it.

Also, I'm notorious for stealth edits, because I refuse to just double post without a good reason. So watch out if my post is the last one on a thread for a while. ;)

*Edit* Been working on the update, which for the sake of practicality, I will just call it 2.1. Ran into a problem with my full corruption script, so I'm working on redesigning it to see if the new way will work better.

*Edit2* Looks like everything is more or less ready for the new release. Packing everything together for the upload now. :)

*Edit3*

Update

It's been forever, but v2.1 is finally here in all of its glory!

While I wasn't able to add SLA integration, or Ears and Tails yet (I swear I'll get them done when I can!), it does add some features that significantly change things up.

• The strange werewolf will now always be around inside the cave until he runs off. He isn't hostile to the player, so don't worry about that, unless you get the terrible, terrible idea to attack him. This will fix the issue some users were experiencing with the sexlab animation not starting because he wasn't enabled in time. He will brutally murder any npcs who are dumb enough to attack him in the cave, as well.
  • Lots of under the hood changes that you guys would get bored if I spoke too much about.
  • Transforming will now leave you vunerable to attack. Armor has been completely removed from the outfits, as well as any type of clothing keyword. In other words, npc's will treat you like the naked chick you are.
  • Changed how a lot of the mod effects work. You will no longer be a super overpowered god of being unstoppable when you are low leveled. The spell effects will scale with your level, in increments of ten, up to level 70.
  • Most spell effects will only be applied once you reach full corruption state. Two effects, namely stronger bones (reduced falling damage), and Werewolf Paws (quieter movement) will still be applied on the first corruption stage.
  • Not being fully corrupted will be more awkward for your character. They will move significantly slower due to not being used to their new paws, until the corruption further sets in.
  • Magicka is no longer reduced while corrupted. I will probably add this back in later, as there are several other things I want to do with spell effects.

has anyone been able to get this to work with the PSB CBBE body. I can get it to work but I end up with the ugly flashing/black texture issue.

I haven't tried the latest version, but I assume it's the same since rangedphoenix has only mentioned working on the abilities and scripting of this mod, not the meshes.

I use the CBBE/Bodyslide PSB, and I've never had any problem with flashing, though I did get some weirdness with black textures when my character was covered in blood.

has anyone been able to get this to work with the PSB CBBE body. I can get it to work but I end up with the ugly flashing/black texture issue.

This happens to me too. It only seems to happen to some people though, so I have no clue what causes it...

One of these days, I'm planning on learning blender and actually improving the meshes, rather than just resizing them, I don't know when that will happen though.

rangedpheonix i got a mod that adds ears and tails (not animated tough) trough a other mod u might want to look into that?

(ps its somewhere on nexus

I actually already have something planned for ears and tail. Needless to say, I don't think you guys will be disappointed with the designs I picked. The author of them is a pretty good friend of mine from the nexus. :) No more about that for now, since I want it to be surprise. ;)

I wouldn't be able to do animated ears anyways most likely, since that would probably require making a brand new race for this mod. I'm not sure I want to open the can of worms known as custom race compatibility.

HDT tail physics? That doesn't even make sense though, haha.

Tails are more or less controlled by their owner, rather than just by physics. iirc, tails use their own animations files, so it could be possible to animate them...

(I'd love to see an idle animation where the owner swings their tail up and down repeatedly while idle...*drool*)

*Edit* From the sounds of it, nobody is suffering any bugs that are under my control at least. That's encouraging. :)

Does the corruption kind of just happen so to speak? I got the werewolf attack in Honeystrand but kind of don't really understand where to go after that to continue.

Edit: I went to Anise's cabin and Pinewatch which are both SW of Riverwood but didn't see anything of note... or I'm just blind.

Yeah, it prettymuch just happens over time. Honestly, I've never really believed much in holding a player's hand as they go through stuff, so I've kept stuff pretty subtle, and easy to miss if you aren't actively looking for it. In the future, I'll look at more clear instructions though, hopefully without making anything too obvious.

Also, you say you checked anise's cabin...but did you check the basement?

Yeah, it prettymuch just happens over time. Honestly, I've never really believed much in holding a player's hand as they go through stuff, so I've kept stuff pretty subtle, and easy to miss if you aren't actively looking for it. In the future, I'll look at more clear instructions though, hopefully without making anything too obvious.

Also, you say you checked anise's cabin...but did you check the basement?

I did check the basement, didn't see anything down there of note either. Might have missed it though.

If it's not toooo much trouble I'd recommend changing it to just West, on the map Anise's cabin is like 2 degrees off of due west so after looking around there for awhile I went to Pinewatch since that was closer to being southwest than Anise's.

It's a nitpicky thing. Gonna try switching some stuff around and see if I can fix the CTD (though I think I know why I got it).

Hellooo, I've tried your v2 and it's awesome aha ! It works perfectly with the pregnancy scaling, here are some pics

post-290274-0-86855000-1390088773_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-81587600-1390088769_thumb.jpg

I've got issues tho, three of them exactly ! 

Is there some way to keep my body tattoos ? The Coenacullis seem to disappear completely as soon as I transform, but for some weird reason they still appear under all the hair, like, glowing underneath. It's pretty cool yea, but I'd still like to keep the rest of them aha

Also, I've seen a weird effect appear from time to time, it's called "Moonborn", and it seems to stack once I get to the last stage of the transformation. I kind of understand what it does, like multiplying all your abilities, the problem is that it makes your jumping stack too. That means, after 5 stacks of "Moonborn", I can jump high enough to kill myself once I land  :lol:

Lastly, can  you temporarily cure it ? I mean, I'd have no problem with staying that way forever, but sometimes I just want to drink something in an inn, or you know, do some quests, not die from Frostfall kicking in ... Armors too, just the body would be cool. Not the hands nor the feet, but only what is not covered by the transformation !

Thanks for the mod, it's really great :shy: 

PS : I'd also like to know if my second picture is what you meant by full hybrid transformation, I don't know if my body is not hiding some hair underneath, as I've seen some clipping between the legs. The legs and the arms are the only thing covered right ? There's nothing in the back or on the belly ? 

It sounds like my fortify jump height script isn't working like I want it to. Guess I'll just remove it next update.

Not really sure what to tell you about the body tattoos. I don't really use many of them.

Mask form is more or less what I've intended as a "temporary" cure. It'll need some tweaking on the negative effects now though, since the buffs hybrid form gives are no longer godly overpowered.

And yeah, when you start scaling stuff up, there probably will be clipping around some areas. Fully corrupted will only go up to the shoulders and around the hip area.

I originally was going to add some frostfall support because of the original shape of the fur, covering the entire body. That idea got scrapped along with the old meshes, however. I'm not really sure what I'll do for it yet. As for not using the body slot... Short of editing every single body and armor mesh in the game to support the legs and arms, that will prettymuch be impossible. Even if I did do this, it would then look horrible whenever you were not using the werewolf hybrid arms and legs.

/rant here/ Truth be told, I'm kind of getting burned out with this mod, and I'm not sure how long I can keep this up anymore. Just feels like a more or less pointless mod at this point. Too many stupid bugs work their way in so that I have to spend even more time fixing them. Plus everything else I want to do with this mod is well beyond my skill level at this point. In fact, it was only thanks to Ep1cL3w7z that its even gotten this far now. Not going to officially abandon it, but I am definitely starting to get weary of skyrim modding... Already. Guess I'm not much of a modder afterall. Anyways, I'll work on it more once I feel like it again.

It sounds like my fortify jump height script isn't working like I want it to. Guess I'll just remove it next update.

Not really sure what to tell you about the body tattoos. I don't really use many of them.

Mask form is more or less what I've intended as a "temporary" cure. It'll need some tweaking on the negative effects now though, since the buffs hybrid form gives are no longer godly overpowered.

And yeah, when you start scaling stuff up, there probably will be clipping around some areas. Fully corrupted will only go up to the shoulders and around the hip area.

I originally was going to add some frostfall support because of the original shape of the fur, covering the entire body. That idea got scrapped along with the old meshes, however. I'm not really sure what I'll do for it yet. As for not using the body slot... Short of editing every single body and armor mesh in the game to support the legs and arms, that will prettymuch be impossible. Even if I did do this, it would then look horrible whenever you were not using the werewolf hybrid arms and legs.

/rant here/ Truth be told, I'm kind of getting burned out with this mod, and I'm not sure how long I can keep this up anymore. Just feels like a more or less pointless mod at this point. Too many stupid bugs work their way in so that I have to spend even more time fixing them. Plus everything else I want to do with this mod is well beyond my skill level at this point. In fact, it was only thanks to Ep1cL3w7z that its even gotten this far now. Not going to officially abandon it, but I am definitely starting to get weary of skyrim modding... Already. Guess I'm not much of a modder afterall. Anyways, I'll work on it more once I feel like it again.

I'm just going to answer to your last part here, and tell you immediately that this mod is the best working one I've got from Loverslab, followed by Submit and the Devious Devices (and they got a lot of issues too). I haven't experienced any kind of bug with yours, the jumping issue is not even one actually, I mean I had to sleep more than 300 hours to get to the point where I could kill myself in one jump ahaha. 

So yeah, I just want to say good work and thanks, I can see it's been worked on for a good while and, even though I'm just saying this from a novice perspective, I can say that you've got a good amount of talent to make anything work in my apocalyptic installation. 

Back to the other topics, I just found out how to get back the body tattoos, just had to tweak the skin tone a bit on racemenu and they appeared again. 

Yeah, I've tried the Mask Form but I was expecting some kind of a temporary armor removal, I've been trying to shit around with it but I've no idea what I'm doing. I've read somewhere that it was relatively simple to remove an armor for X period of time and make you equip it forcefully with a little script. It was on the DD topic I believe. Well, looks like "relatively simple" for me equals to date Megan Fox. 

About Frostfall, I'm not going to ask you to tamper with it, I've looked at it's script and almost screamed in agony. I think Chesko is going to make an update to Frostfall soon, and it'll have some more functionality  for the werewolf race, so that's that ! 

All in all, thanks for this great mod. I don't know why but I really like it a lot, it's up there in my favorites from Loverslab with Deviant Life and TDF. 

Cheers man ! 

I've been thinking a little bit more about a temporary cure, and I don't think it would be too hard to do. I'll look into it later.

With frostfall, I could just add back in the clothing keywords... but I don't really want to do that unless I have to. It kind of makes sense to me that a hybrid would stay away from the cold regions of skyrim whenever possible.... Actually, I just got a brilliant idea for that too. Perhaps I could use a cloak of some kind that would "cover" the entire body...wait...maybe that would disguise your form so that people won't attack you while you are wearing it... Too bad I can't make models for the life of me, because that would actually be a perfect solution. I want to stay with my original lore that werewolf hybrids refuse to wear clothing directly over their bodies, but using cloaks to hide their claws and paws..as well as keep them warm in the cold.. that feels like a perfect solution to me.

I've been thinking a little bit more about a temporary cure, and I don't think it would be too hard to do. I'll look into it later.

With frostfall, I could just add back in the clothing keywords... but I don't really want to do that unless I have to. It kind of makes sense to me that a hybrid would stay away from the cold regions of skyrim whenever possible.... Actually, I just got a brilliant idea for that too. Perhaps I could use a cloak of some kind that would "cover" the entire body...wait...maybe that would disguise your form so that people won't attack you while you are wearing it... Too bad I can't make models for the life of me, because that would actually be a perfect solution. I want to stay with my original lore that werewolf hybrids refuse to wear clothing directly over their bodies, but using cloaks to hide their claws and paws..as well as keep them warm in the cold.. that feels like a perfect solution to me.

Could be a cloak spell effect couldn't it ? Oh !!

What about an effect that's enabled after you've eaten some meat ? I mean raw meat  ? That could somehow "calm" your werewolf instincts and temporarily hide your werewolf state. Also, since raw meat is rarely ingested by players, it wouldn't cause too much issues. Anyone who plays Realistic Needs and Diseases or Imp's needs knows that you never, ever, ever eat raw meat anyway.

It would be pretty immersive too, knowing that you have to ease your bestial instincts to be able to go back to society. It could be a kill count too, something like "killing X number of NPCs or animals to calm yourself down in a certain period of time". A radiant quest that'd come up only at a certain hour of the day, and if you want to stay hybrid you'd just have to wait until that hour out.

What do you think about it ?  

I don't really like the idea of messing with vanilla assets any more than I have to. That's kind of why my mod has so few compatibility issues, because it uses its own records for everything except for honeystrand cave. (One day I would like to change it to a cell of my own making, but caves are really time consuming to make and then do the navmeshes for and fill all the seams in the walls and ceiling and floor.) Plus, I don't really see giving in to your beast blood as a way to regain your old form.

Also, when I mentioned a cloak, I literally meant a cloak. You know, like the ones you would wear around your back? Except what I'm envisioning is one that would completely cover your body, front to back. It would hide your form from others, and keep you warm as necessary... I think it would probably slow them down quite significantly though, because you would need to be cautious so as to not have it reveal you.

*Edit* In fact, the only thing keeping me from doing something like this, quite literally, is the lack of a model and textures for it. It would also need a hood I feel, since I'm planning on adding ears asap.

But yeah. The framework for having more events that let you interact with your more beastial side is already there now. All I really need to do is add them. I'm kind of thinking stuff like random arousal spikes, as well as having a chance that your character will no longer be able to control their desires (at 100 arousal), and just start fingering themselves. Working with SLA scares me though. It was hard enough just adding that one sexlab scene to get everything started...

What about just putting Frost Resistance into the corruption form? Frost resistance lowers exposure in Frostfall.

Regarding cloaks, there aren't any that I know which cover the whole body, but there are plenty of robe models, particularly with the new Immersive Armors that was just released today. A robe that hung low on the legs with long sleeves that at least partially covered the hands would be enough concealment for most things I believe.

Also, I haven't tried this yet but I'm thinking that the corruption 'armor' doesn't take up the cloak slot from Winter Is Coming, so couldn't you wear a cloak for the purposes of warmth?

I don't really like the idea of messing with vanilla assets any more than I have to. That's kind of why my mod has so few compatibility issues, because it uses its own records for everything except for honeystrand cave. (One day I would like to change it to a cell of my own making, but caves are really time consuming to make and then do the navmeshes for and fill all the seams in the walls and ceiling and floor.) Plus, I don't really see giving in to your beast blood as a way to regain your old form.

Also, when I mentioned a cloak, I literally meant a cloak. You know, like the ones you would wear around your back? Except what I'm envisioning is one that would completely cover your body, front to back. It would hide your form from others, and keep you warm as necessary... I think it would probably slow them down quite significantly though, because you would need to be cautious so as to not have it reveal you.

*Edit* In fact, the only thing keeping me from doing something like this, quite literally, is the lack of a model and textures for it. It would also need a hood I feel, since I'm planning on adding ears asap.

But yeah. The framework for having more events that let you interact with your more beastial side is already there now. All I really need to do is add them. I'm kind of thinking stuff like random arousal spikes, as well as having a chance that your character will no longer be able to control their desires (at 100 arousal), and just start fingering themselves. Working with SLA scares me though. It was hard enough just adding that one sexlab scene to get everything started..

Gotcha !

I think Sexlab Aroused already includes the masturbation on high arousal tho ! 

Kudos for the scene, it worked faster than well... sexlab scenes  :lol: 

Also, I don't get it, you could put a cloak over the transformations but you can't enable torso slots for the transformed state ? Why not go the other way around and put the transformation on an unused slot, so then the PC could equip stuff ? 

I mean, I know you look like you like it the immersive way, but I kinda want to continue playing as a full stage hybrid without having Gerdur chasing me around with an axe in her hands y'know :° 

All in all, giving some gameplay elements to the hybrid so he could continue being one even after entering full stage ? Right now I feel like, once you get to the last stage, that's it, you either cure yourself or live as an outcast. 

PS : It does take the cloak slot Ashra, but I have Cloaks of Skyrim so I don't know about WIC :/ 

What about just putting Frost Resistance into the corruption form? Frost resistance lowers exposure in Frostfall.

Regarding cloaks, there aren't any that I know which cover the whole body, but there are plenty of robe models, particularly with the new Immersive Armors that was just released today. A robe that hung low on the legs with long sleeves that at least partially covered the hands would be enough concealment for most things I believe.

Also, I haven't tried this yet but I'm thinking that the corruption 'armor' doesn't take up the cloak slot from Winter Is Coming, so couldn't you wear a cloak for the purposes of warmth?

I wasn't just thinking a cloak for that though. Basically, a cloak like what I am describing would allow me to add keywords to it that *should* make it so that frostfall will treat you like you are fully clothed. It would also keep npc's from treating you as naked as well. The biggest problem would be that it would probably need to be shaped so that it would fit right over the normal body, because it won't actually hide the body mesh. (It will be covered, but still there.)

I could just tag on frost resistance, but that doesn't make sense to me. No matter which way you slice it, your core body is still exposed. The cloak would solve that realism issue though. I'll concede that this mod isn't really realistic to begin with, but I want to give it at least some amount of believability.

And finally, yes. The corruption armor should work just fine with any outfit that doesn't use its slots.

But yeah. The framework for having more events that let you interact with your more beastial side is already there now. All I really need to do is add them. I'm kind of thinking stuff like random arousal spikes, as well as having a chance that your character will no longer be able to control their desires (at 100 arousal), and just start fingering themselves. Working with SLA scares me though. It was hard enough just adding that one sexlab scene to get everything started..

Gotcha !

I think Sexlab Aroused already includes the masturbation on high arousal tho ! 

Kudos for the scene, it worked faster than well... sexlab scenes  :lol: 

Also, I don't get it, you could put a cloak over the transformations but you can't enable torso slots for the transformed state ? Why not go the other way around and put the transformation on an unused slot, so then the PC could equip stuff ? 

I mean, I know you look like you like it the immersive way, but I kinda want to continue playing as a full stage hybrid without having Gerdur chasing me around with an axe in her hands y'know :° 

All in all, giving some gameplay elements to the hybrid so he could continue being one even after entering full stage ? Right now I feel like, once you get to the last stage, that's it, you either cure yourself or live as an outcast. 

PS : It does take the cloak slot Ashra, but I have Cloaks of Skyrim so I don't know about WIC :/ 

That's lover's comfort, iirc. It will only trigger that if you go to sleep while highly aroused though. I'm thinking something more like this. Picture just running along, all of a sudden, you lose control of your character to their primal urges, and then they just start touching themselves until they are satisfied. That's more or less what I'd like to do.

*Edit* Like I've said before, letting this not use the body mesh simply isn't possible right now. If I were to do that, you would see your normal body mesh clipping directly through the fur parts in several places. Without making the legs look just like stumps that go directly to the ground, it won't be something I can do.

Huh ? For real, I can't have imagined that. I get a message when I'm over 90 arousal, and I get on the ground and start masturbating, I'm pretty sure at 99% that it's Aroused too since I installed my skyrim again recently and got the animation going with only the unofficial patches, skyui, sexlab and aroused installed. I'm going to try and see again tomorrows eh