Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Yahooo ! Hooray for ranged and for boobies! 
Yeah, not werebane, I meant whorebane. Wenchbane. Whalebane. Wolfbane. 
And holy sweet Jesus king of the big birds in the sky and seashells in the sea, you're at the age of getting bossed by your mom and you manage to make mods like this, while I'm just here, masturbating and making jokes about Jesus. Damn. 

To be fair, I am an adult, I just respect my parent's authority. (Plus there's the fact that they let me live with them, so I don't need to pay rent or have any major bills... submitting to them is a small price to pay for that, in my opinion).

As for the cloak being a monumental task... Well, to be perfectly honest, I actually have something even more monumental planned for this mod. I /might/ be persuaded to say something more about it if you guys ask nicely enough. ;)  Suffice to say, it'll be amazing.

To be fair, I am an adult, I just respect my parent's authority. (Plus there's the fact that they let me live with them, so I don't need to pay rent or have any major bills... submitting to them is a small price to pay for that, in my opinion).

As for the cloak being a monumental task... Well, to be perfectly honest, I actually have something even more monumental planned for this mod. I /might/ be persuaded to say something more about it if you guys ask nicely enough. ;)  Suffice to say, it'll be amazing.

Looks like you got your motivation back, that's nice to see. Can't explain why but I really like this mod, guess I was a fan of corruption storylines without knowing it, so I'm jumping for the rest like a little girl  :D

(Like this little girl)

post-290274-0-46265300-1390259047_thumb.jpg

Not really that I got my motivation back. I just have a lot of stuff I want to get done... Sooner or later.

Since today has prettymuch been wasted, I'll see if I can't get something done tomorrow.

Yeah right, even me can see you're hyped eh ! I don't even want to know what you're working on, gotta keep the surprise. 

TELL MEH NAO.

*ahem*

Umm... please? ^_^

eheh.. actually if you don't wanna spill, that's okay, but I think I'd enjoy knowing because I like having things to be excited about.

Hm... Well, I suppose I could. I'll put it in a spoiler for people that like suprises!

I'm planning on working on three perk trees for this mod. This will use MCM, and, as such, be compatible with everything still.

The three tress will be mutually exclusive, and work as a "specialization", giving the player a reason to go into the trees. They will require vanilla perk points to unlock as well. Thinking about adding level restrictions as well, but I'm not 100% on this.

The first tree will be called "Ferocity of the Beast," and focus on improving damage, focusing on a berserker "kill before you get killed" style.

The second tree will be called "Tenacity of the Beast" and focus on improving your damage resistance. You will become an unstoppable tank, but I think it will come at the cost of your own damage.

The final tree will be "Subtlety of the Beast" and will focus on stealth perks and giving bonuses to help you kill your enemies before they even detect you.

Regardless, this is a LONG ways off, as I still have a lot of planning to do, and details to work out before I even consider starting on this.

as i said i dont know why its not working togeather for me all i know is when i use thoes mods with this mod i cant save after the sex with werewolf it worked when i disabled thoes mods i beleave you it could be any thing combined with the populated mods plus this that causes it we do live in a world of chaos after all nothing ever works 100% for 100% of the time lol feeling better now

on to more important things ^_^ will be watching the progress of this mod very closely

ok i am haveing an issue i am 90% sure i have every thing i need installed the quest starts and every thing but after the rape any time i try to save it CTD's every time no mater what

Just incase go into the sexlab menu and shut off the auto tfc. I had to do that for mine or Skyrim would crash on every save attempt after my character had sex.

thanks this seems to fix it so far god this little option makes me so mad i went around trying every thing i even thought it was fixed guess i got lucky

oh well thanks for the advice Dono1793 it seems to be the cause its so strange tho i never had a probleam with that option before sorry for thinking it was this mod

The lazies have gotten the best of me again. Don't think I'll have anything to release tonight.

Anyways, just as a future note, I'm not here to help you guys get sexlab working. If you just come on and say "it isn't working," that is completely useless to me. As such, from here on, I will be ignoring questions that don't at least come with a papyrus log. If you don't know how to enable it, there are plenty of ways to find out, including here on LL. If you can't at least help yourself out, don't expect me to do it for you. At this point, I am fully satisfied that my mod is NOT the issue if the sexlab animation doesn't start, it is something on YOUR skyrim. This will change as I add other scenes, however. /endrant

*Edit* I really needed that vent. I just think it's silly to answer people asking the same questions to me over and over when it isn't even my mod that is at fault.

As of right now, no. Once the "quest" (there's a quest running behind the scenes to keep this mod going) ends, that's it. Honestly, that's the way I prefer it to be anyways.

*Edit* Thinking about removing the rape scene from my mod entirely, and making the entire thing a choice the player can make. If nobody says anything to the otherwise, it will be happening, for sure.

I always try to answer questions as quickly as possible. As long as the question hasn't been asked several times before.. haha.

I don't like having to be in the dark for any longer than necessary, so I try to avoid doing that to others.

*Edit* I think requiem has finally killed my passion for skyrim.

*Edit2* Looked into improving the models I have by using blender. Tried importing a model, it went horribly. Guess 3d modelling isn't my thing.

I personally really liked the rape scene, and thought it fit well with the very corrupt nature of this creature, as well as the fact that, as dangerous as it is to be a Hybrid, it's tough to think that someone would actually go to into such a pact willingly. I much prefer the thought that there is this uncontrollably bestial side to it, much like vampirism, and that the player just stumbles into the wrong cave only to get forcibly infected. Once she has the disease and it begins to take root, THEN she might start to come to terms with it, or try her hardest to cure it.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I don't really understand the draw of Requiem. Specifically, I don't know why anyone thinks it's fun to have the game repeatedly kick them in the crotch over and over... I DO in fact like many of the 'realism' changes that Requiem tries to make, but it comes at the high price of over-the-top difficulty and a distinct lack of modularity. I have personally just begun to assemble other mods that create a sense of immersion and realism for me without locking me into one mod universe, and it's done much to improve my outlook on the game again. ;)

Those textures look just fine to me, not sure what the issue is.

I'm not really sure if that scene will fit in with my future plans for the mod though. I"m planning on completely removing the "corruption over time" design, and instead the player would become more and more corrupted by submitting to the werewolf. Otherwise, they can just bear their weaknesses from not having armor, and moving slower, and find a cure.

Eventually, if I ever get my hands on a male version of this armor. (IE design it myself, since nobody seems to want to do it otherwise), I'll probably give them a different way to get corrupted still.

Found an even better UNPB pregnancy mesh than b3lisario's original one. Might work on an adaptation of it for my mod. Although getting permission will be annoying, and it will require edited body textures to use at its best...Hm...