Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Currently, the corruption works based on time, so after you've been infected by the werewolf, you either go about your business,or wait 24 or 48 hours (whatever it is now) for the first stage to kick in. After that, the stages progress every 24 hours until full corruption.

oh alright, thanks for the info. 

Hello there.  If I wanted to use SevenBase with this, I have the outfit studio.. Would I use the CBBE to Sevenbase preset and load up the nifs in the meshes folder, or have you tucked the cbbe presets somewhere else?  Forgive me if this has been asked a lot or if I'm totally wrong, still getting used to how to convert things, and this mod looks like fun.

Basically, you would need the sevenbase body that you plan on shaping the outfit to. Then just load up the outfit, and reshape it as needed. You'll need to do that twice per armor, for the 0 and 1 weights. Don't forget to copy bone weights.

Also, I will NOT do a sevenbase conversion. Ever. There are too many sevenbase bodies for me to even want to consider doing it myself. For every conversion I make, that's eight bodies that I have to reshape from scratch. It's tedious, and outfit studio has a tendency to mess it up, making me need to do some sets again. Anyways, that's enough ranting for right now. When I make my improved meshes from this, that are done in Blender or 3DS max (I honestly have no clue how to use either of these), they will probably be UNPB again. No ETA on those meshes though.

Basically, you would need the sevenbase body that you plan on shaping the outfit to. Then just load up the outfit, and reshape it as needed. You'll need to do that twice per armor, for the 0 and 1 weights. Don't forget to copy bone weights.

Also, I will NOT do a sevenbase conversion. Ever. There are too many sevenbase bodies for me to even want to consider doing it myself. For every conversion I make, that's eight bodies that I have to reshape from scratch. It's tedious, and outfit studio has a tendency to mess it up, making me need to do some sets again. Anyways, that's enough ranting for right now. When I make my improved meshes from this, that are done in Blender or 3DS max (I honestly have no clue how to use either of these), they will probably be UNPB again. No ETA on those meshes though.

Oh I wouldn't ask for you to do a conversion, I've read the earlier posts and know you're already up to your eyeballs, just wanted to try my own stab at it.  It does seem that the community 'accepted' sevenbase is Bombshell for conversions.  Probably what I'll aim for.  If I ever manage it, I'll post it here for those looking for it and shave some work off for you.  Can't wait for ears and tail though.  Eager to run around as my Ashen hybrid wolf looking smexy naked with claws, and laying into a bandit camp.

Heh... Personally, bombshell isn't my taste at all, but to each their own. If you want, you can PM it to me, and I'll put it up on the main downloads, with credit to you, of course.

I prefer a mix of Natural and Bombshell myself, reason I went with sevenbase is I don't want my barbarian girl having toothpick arms and legs.  Some good muscle, toned legs, etc fit far better for what I'm intending for the character.  I beat people over the head with a quarterstaff all day, I should look like I can put some force behind it, without looking like Ms Universe Raisin either.

I don't think I'll have ears and tail for a while. I want to get working again, so I guess I'll work on SLA integration. I looked at one of the main scripts of it... I'm scared. >.<

Well, I managed to break my full corruption script by trying to load SLA. Now I guess its time to wait for someone who actually knows what they are doing to help me. I often wonder why an idiot like myself is trying to make such an elaborate mod... Heh.

Does this work with the CBBE PSB Body without having the black texture issue. if anyone has been able to get it to work right for them, I wouldn't mind knowing how you installed it. I installed CBBE first and the PSB second and this third. I don't know if swapping the order would work or not and I don't want to risk it unless someone else has knows that it works.

Does this work with the CBBE PSB Body without having the black texture issue. if anyone has been able to get it to work right for them, I wouldn't mind knowing how you installed it. I installed CBBE first and the PSB second and this third. I don't know if swapping the order would work or not and I don't want to risk it unless someone else has knows that it works.

Worked fine for me that way. I used bodyslide and built the outfit though, that may be why. 

Probably something wrong with loverslab. If it persists for a while longer, I'll try reuploading it. I'm working on what will probably be my biggest update yet, so if I can avoid doing that, I'd definitely prefer to.

I keep running into brick walls with the creation kit though. Kind of getting frustrating. Maybe if I didn't suck at modding, it wouldn't be an issue, but ah well.

Working on some new UNPB meshes now. Only have one set finished, but the results are promising. The most notable one is that there is no "crushed breast" issue with these.

The new UNPB set is done, and I will release as soon as I'm certain I have permission. Changes include, longer claws, and a general asthetics tweak. Only problem is that a seam opens up while sneaking, but that's a problem with the original mesh more than anything. Also, crushed breasts are gone now. I'll also release yet another version of this later, but I won't reveal more until I get permission.

Working on adapting jimhsu's body to UNPB as well. I'll have to scrap a couple things he's done with it, but it would fit this mod thematically fairly well, I feel. (As a separate mutation type.)

On second thought, nevermind. Has too many problems for me to ever release it, unfortunately.

*Edit* This will definitely be my largest update yet. I have quite a few sweeping changes coming in this update, which I think most of you will like. If not, too bad?

List of my planned stuff so far:

Completed

In Progress

Cancelled

Not Started

-SLA Integration(SLA will not be required as a master, but these features will not work without it.)

----PC will start going at herself if her arousal is maxed out for a little while.

----PC will become aroused much faster than before.

----Randomly occurring events that do various arousal type things.... (Ideas please.)

- Ears and Tail at full corruption. (Yes, this update will not be coming out until I have this in.)

-More spell effects, as well as a perk that will reduce all damage taken by 25%. This is to account for the lack of armor.

-You will be allied with a lot more animal factions while being corrupted. (And fully corrupted.)

-A fully implemented quest that should work much better than my original directions.

-Probably more cool shit that I forgot about or haven't thought of yet.

Worked fine for me that way. I used bodyslide and built the outfit though, that may be why. 

I didn't notice an outfit for it. I have bodyslide ++ and the Bodyslide/outfit studio so i'm gonna have to figure it out. The only thing I can think of is trying to use the outfit batch builder to see if that will take care of it.

Oh and did you download them in the same order that I had or was your download order different.

i really like this mod and but I don"t want to activate it again until i can figure something out to get the body to work right with PSB.

My mod used the PSB body as a base, so it should work just fine with it. Problem is, sometimes the textures get screwed up randomly. I have no idea why this happens. It seems to have disappeared with the newest UNPB meshes I have made though, for whatever reason.

*Edit* Jinxed it, the texture bug is back in full force -.- Oh well, I was planning on making something completely from scratch someday anyways.

Also, YESSSSS, the quest is finally playable! It will lead you exactly to where you need to go, in exactly the order you need to go. I'm keeping the OP updated with my progress on the next update, so be sure to check it often. :)

*Edit2* I've finished SLA integration for now. All that's left on the agenda is ears and tail now. In the meantime, I will probably work on adding more SLA events.

*Edit3* Hit a huge brick wall this time. It's going to take a lot of testing to make sure everything is still working after the change I had to make...

*Edit4* The huge change I made didn't even fix the original problem. I think I'm starting to hate modding...

----Randomly occurring events that do various arousal type things.... (Ideas please.)

I wanted to pluck this part out of the list, because you colored it green for 'complete', but you're asking for ideas. Does this mean you have the framework in-place to add things and just need something to put into it? If you have some events already created, maybe you can share to give us an idea of what you're looking for. ^_^ You know I like to come up with ideas.

I didn't notice an outfit for it. I have bodyslide ++ and the Bodyslide/outfit studio so i'm gonna have to figure it out. The only thing I can think of is trying to use the outfit batch builder to see if that will take care of it.

Oh and did you download them in the same order that I had or was your download order different.

i really like this mod and but I don"t want to activate it again until i can figure something out to get the body to work right with PSB.

The order of the installation doesn't really matter, the most important part is building the bodies right. The thing is : you have to build the body for the outfit, and it has to be PSB. So take a look in Bodyslide, choose "PSB body" for the body slider and try to look at 5 different files called "werewolf corruption" or something like that. They should be in the outfits there, unless you've made them an exception in the outfit group manager tab in the top middle area of the program. 

So in short : install the mod, then go directly build it into bodyslide with your other outfits, it should work that way !

I wanted to pluck this part out of the list, because you colored it green for 'complete', but you're asking for ideas. Does this mean you have the framework in-place to add things and just need something to put into it? If you have some events already created, maybe you can share to give us an idea of what you're looking for. ^_^ You know I like to come up with ideas.

Yeah, the basic framework is already there. I've already made one event that will cause your exposure (and therefore, you arousal) to spike up by 40 points, along with a messagebox. More or less, I just want it to be subtle little things that will randomly trigger to help arousal go up faster, because changing timerate on it doesn't do much in that regard.

Unfortunately, the SLA integration is currently broken right now because of... something. The creation kit doesn't want to recognize my full corruption script as a property, for whatever reason...

Also, got permission to release the new UNPB meshes. I'll be improving them, and then will release two versions of them later.

What about an event if your Hybrid scents (i.e. gets too close to) someone who is very aroused? It could cause her arousal to spike, and maybe shake her concentration if she's trying to maintain the 'mask' spell. Not that it would break instantly, but she'd have get out of sight relatively quickly to re-establish it or something. If she isn't using her mask, well... she might get a strong urge to mate with the person, and if she resists, gets some kinda debuff.

2.1 Is reuploaded, and is more or less working for now.

That.. would be a lot of work to do. I might consider it for a future update, but right now there is already far too much that could go wrong... Heh. I'll think about it though.

Basically what I'm talking about is events that are randomly started by polling (updates over time). For example, the one I've made will make your hybrid think about her last "encounter" in vivid detail, which makes her arousal spike by 40 points.

*Edit* I've tweaked the UNPB meshes even more... I think the full corruption meshes are the nicest ones I have done yet. I'll package them up for a release shortly, And then work on some meshes for users that know what they are doing.

*Edit2* Uploading my new UNPB meshes now. READ THE OP ABOUT THEM BEFORE YOU TRY USING THEM.

*Edit3* Back to work now. I guess now I'll start working on wolfsbane. I think I know how I will go about it this time.

Seems to be sketchy whether it strips it or not, honestly.

Regardless, it isn't a priority for me to fix this, since I don't have any compatibility planned for that mod.

A script that would forcibly reequip the armor when it is unequipped would probably be too tedious to bother with.

I'll probably look at it sometime in the future though.

*Edit* Double post due to LL being unstable tonight =.= Fixed.

*Edit2*

Added concentrated wolfbane. This is a pretty ambitious item to add. In fact, it took me probably around 45 minutes to add everything that it needed. Now I have to test everything about it. Hope you guys appreciate this.

*Edit3* This potion has some of the most complex logic I've had to use yet... Ugh, I just know some bugs are going to slip through with this one. :/

Oh, concentrated wolfbane will temporarily completely cure the player. For five minutes, real time. Once that's done, you're back to your old form.

Fully corrupted hybrids won't drink the stuff though.

The order of the installation doesn't really matter, the most important part is building the bodies right. The thing is : you have to build the body for the outfit, and it has to be PSB. So take a look in Bodyslide, choose "PSB body" for the body slider and try to look at 5 different files called "werewolf corruption" or something like that. They should be in the outfits there, unless you've made them an exception in the outfit group manager tab in the top middle area of the program. 

So in short : install the mod, then go directly build it into bodyslide with your other outfits, it should work that way !

ok thanks i'll give that a try.