Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Yeah Sexlab Aroused does trigger masturbation at high arousal. I've got lots of experience with this from playing the hardest version of "Live a Deviant Life"; the Daedric plugs inside the chastity belt get send my character to max arousal within minutes, and then she constantly stops to feel herself up.

That's odd...It's never done that for me, even though my characters tend to get pretty high arousal. When you're in a chastity belt with DD, that mod does have some events that will cause you to stop for a bit to touch yourself, but I haven't seen anything like a full sexlab scene for it. Oh well, I guess that just saves me some work... haha.

Then again, the hardest difficulty for the deviant life mod just puts me in the middle of nowhere, totally naked, so it could just be my skyrim.

Fair enough, I kind of hope that's what it is, to be honest. Anyways, I'll probably update my OP tomorrow with what I want to do for future updates. So any ideas you want me to see before then, suggest them now. You never know, I might just like them!

I decided that I'm going to scrap magicka penalties for being a werewolf hybrid too. Just not being able to use robes is enough of a penalty, I feel.

Aha, true dat ! 
Well I was just thinking, some easy tweakings like adding night vision power to the hybrid, from the vampires thingy. I know Nature of the Beast has it, but it's way too script heavy... 
Maybe making the wolfbane potions rarer and enabling them to actually stop and cure the transformation for some time ? I kind of find it immersion breaking to craft a potion on the tanning rack, and I mean, I'd like seeing it becoming a kind of drug you need to take in order to become normal for a time. Like a Dr Jekill and Mr Hide kind of stuff. Would be pretty boss to have something structured around it too, like, the note in Anise's cabin linking you to another cavern where female infected college mages on the run tried to craft a potion to cure their transformation and failed, thus becoming savage she-wolves ? (I can see all the sex I can has with furry ladiezzzz) 

I really like your cloak idea, nothing to say to that ! 
SOUNDS ! Some attack sounds that sound bestial ! With like, some "GRAOWWWRs" but not a macho "GRAOOWWWR", I mean a bitchy "RAWWWWR", something bestial but hot at the same time ? Now I don't know if I'm even making any sense. Well it's just that I've noticed how strange it looked to attack bare handed with the vanilla voice, my PC is like "NAAAH, OOOOH, BURYAAAA", when she should be, you know, more beast like ? 

Last part was impossible to understand. Imma need some sleepin' to happen. 

I do really like the Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde idea with Wolfsbane. Being able to keep your corruption under control with potions is a pretty cool idea, especially if the potions are not easy to make. You slip up and forget or run out? Well pretty soon you're going to transform! Hope you're not in town....

There are other options for Night Vision besides Nature of the Beast. I agree, that mod is way too script heavy, because the author refuses to break the very different parts of it up, and even when I disable the parts I don't want (like the minion system), I still see it spamming my Papyrus logs. Instead, I started using Predator Vision, which is pretty configurable and can be enabled for any character... so basically have it around, and when you get corrupted, activate the mod. ^_^

As for cool voice sounds, I use the Ahri voice, which is pretty awesome even for this form. It's not especially bestial, but still sounds bloodthirsty, I think.

Crafting wolfbane actually makes perfect sense at the tanning rack if you've thoroughly read the note I've place in anise's cellar. It gives very specific directions for every ingredient's use. I'll look into changing up wolfbane, but I'm going to keep the whole "kills you if you are fully corrupted," idea, because I like how that works, and it also makes sense to me.

If enough people want it, I'll add a night vision spell just for hybrids.

I don't think I can change a character's voice dynamically without changing their race. If I did, I would probably use something like...

http://youtu.be/f8rvUkniDIw?t=1m19s

It probably won't just be unarmed next update. I'm planning on adding a fortify one and two handed effect to moonborn. Also considering a fortify archery effect, but I'm much more skeptical about this one because bow's don't really rely on your character's strength to do damage.

I'm kind of against any other enhancement than bare handed actually ! I mean, have you seen yourself holding a weapon with the big ass claws ? It looks downright ridiculous bahaha !

Concerning the wolfbane, well I mean there's nightshade and stuff in it. I mean, a tanning rack is made for tanning, you have a knife in your hand so from there making anything that's named a potion is kind of ... You know. Also, there's the tanning gear load up that's to been thought about, a lot of armors now put their inventories in the tanning rack's since they don't want to load up the forge one. That also mean the tanning rack is slowly beginning to get overloaded in my game, and I'm sure in many others too. But there's not a lot of potion mods out there, I mean I have none on my gaming PC and it's pretty damn modded over there. 
I was also proposing, concerning the wolfbane, that it could also be a way to suppress completely the hybrid effects for a while, the textures and the mesh is really cool and I don't mind wearing it for hours, but I think we should still have the possibility to go back to our normal self, to try out armors and stuff y'know. I know you wouldn't like seeing the corruption just vanishing like that since it would be completely immersion breaking, but again, the wolfbane potion would sort that out wouldn't it ? I don't know how that would work script-wise though. 

I'll consider moving it to something else, but I liked my tanning rack idea. I'll have to completely rewrite the directions if I do though. =.=

As for wolfbane temporarily curing the effects of it, I'll see what I can do. I don't plan on allowing it to cure you once you are fully corrupted though, that is something I will not give up on. Otherwise, I could probably have it do that for a while. I'll have to think about it more though. As it is, my mod is already starting to get a lot of scripts to get stuff done (its 10 right now, but it'll be 9 after I remove the jump script).

Anyways, going to bed now. I'll look at any suggestions sometime tomorrow, before I revamp my OP. Until then, my friends. :D

Also red, please, PLEASE space out your paragraphs. It would make it so much easier to read.

Don't expect me to fully read a "huge compact blob of nonsense" going forward then. I get enough of that from my computer textbooks. =.=

Anyways, my OP has been updated. The future plans section in particular. The bolded ones are the ones that I'd particularly like feedback on right now. Thanks.

The two bolded suggestions are very exciting, I think! I'd love for there to be more involved with the corruption than simple time passing, especially if it involves interaction with an NPC, maybe a little story or lore, that sorta thing. Of course it should also involve some rough and dirty sexings, but it'd be cool if, in addition to that, he wants my character to perform some tasks.

Having him as a follower in an alpha/beta relationship is something that has become a popular idea in many other contexts... I see this brought up a lot lately, how much people would like to have a follower that was actually the one in charge; he'd follow and fight alongside the player, but occasionally stop things to show who's in charge. Again, some spicy dialogue would really make this effective.

It's hard to write dialogue for something that doesn't really talk though. Knowing me, it'll probably end up being really cheesy, a lot like the messageboxes you've seen in my mod... Haha. I would probably go for something that has a more playful aura about it, with occasional seriousness, since skyrim needs more playfulness, I feel. Having a full werewolf companion just seems to surreal to take it completely seriously, haha.

The tasks idea isn't half bad either, but working with skyrim's quest system is something I don't really want to do. I probably will eventually though.

But yeah, I'm not really satisfied with the corruption spreading as time passes now. I think I can do a lot more with it, provided I stop being lazy. So in the words of a certain wise man, "basically, when hell freezes over." Better get your fire extinguishers, guys.

Considering the mod you want to integra`te with (Primal Magic) appears to be a looooong ways off, you don't exactly have to hurry in order to get everything perfect right this very moment. I'm sure there's a lot to learn and it's pretty frustrating when things don't work, but this is a very cool mod and I have no doubt will continue to improve as long as you remain interested in it and don't let yourself get too burned out when progress is slow.

Most people don't know this, but I'm actually going to be helping out with that mod myself. Figure I'll be able to work with it better if I know what's in it before it even gets released.

*Highly tentative information that I may never actually do ahead*

I would actually like to make an actual werewolf hybrid follower, that uses primal magics to fight. I would love to make her custom voiced as well, but that's probably never going to happen.

*Now back to your normally scheduled rambling*

Not really sure what I want to do for my next update. I know it will have the jump script removed, since that's pretty buggy, unfortunately. I'll look into a reimplementation of it later though. I'm thinking I might wait for my friend to finish being busy so that I can get her ear and tail assets. Afterall, more people wanted that.

The idea of a full body cloak is really appealing to me though. I would like for it to look something like this, except for also having a hood: It would also, of course, wrap around and cover the front of the body as well. Maybe have a spell that would toggle "revealing mode" and "concealing mode", since I seem to love that idea so much, heh. I guess this is the part where I request a talented modeler to make something like this for me. I'd really appreciate it. If not, I'll probably make it myself when I eventually learn blender, and the quality will likely be very subpar.

post-161386-0-11899100-1390193942_thumb.jpg

I've got an idea I'd like to run by you, rangedphoenix, if you are willing to listen.

I've always been a big fan of the TF/Corruption concept, which is why this mod has me so giddy. What I'd like to suggest, is some sort of Factional quest line involving the Hybrids and regular Werewolves: A joinable werewolf pack, kind of deal, with a notable hierarchy and actual positions within the pack. A severely immersive idea. I'd be willing to learn the coding stuff required to work on mods, I've been meaning to do so for several years now, in order to help out with the idea.

General ideas for the concept would include:

Notable Alpha Male and Alpha Female positions, thus allowing both genders to advance within the faction.

Forced submission to higher ranked members of the pack should they demand sex.

Discovery of the pack by and negative reactions from the Circle within the Companions, because of the 'Wild' werewolves within their territory. We could also take this further, with the possible conversion of the Jorvaskr(?) into a new 'Den' after a quest line that involves corrupting the Companions. This of course, will have to wait until you've figured out how to make the corruption stuff work for NPCs.

It's a fairly ambitious idea, but it'd be cool to see it executed.

I really like your cloak concept. I hope a good modeler will pass through here and give life to it. Honestly I'm personally completely satisfied with what you've done with this mod (well except the "fuck gravity" jumping thingy bahaha) !

The only thing that bugs me is the fact that I can't put normal clothes on myself during a corruption playthrough. That's the only thing that's making it hard to play a hybrid seriously (and I mean hard in a frustrating kind of way). I don't mind the immersive difficulty, by this I mean the outcast gameplay, but I still want to be able to dress myself up sometimes while being an hybrid.

The cloak looks boss, but I've put a lot of efforts into downloading/bodysliding/tbbp enabling/HDt enabling loads of outfits( dat Immersive Armor V7 omagad... /drool) and it's like playing as a hybrid forbids you to try any forever. I don't know yet if you want to allow this in your mod though, you seem more interested by a single and unique piece of equipement allowed to the hybrid.

Allowing the wolfbane to actually cure the corruption temporarily would, at least that's what I think huh, allow for larger gameplay possibilities. I mean, you'd always have to think about various stuff, like getting your dose of werebane to be able to get rid of the hair for a while, fast traveling become dangerous if you're a stage 4 without any potions... It could be a nice addition in some frostfall/RnD/sexlab aroused playthrough, addin another need to the player and making your travels in Skyrim more "realistic", time really becoming an actual component of the world which you always have to think about.

That's just my 2 cents, as I've already said I love your mod and that's the reason why I try to give as much suggestions as possible, hoping that you'll catch one along your way. I also understand you must be busy and some of my suggestions are hardly doable, but again that's just blobs of nonsense that's here for the taking or for the throwing !

(I don't know if only adding a little space between paragraphs would actually entice you to read some of that bullcrap, but oh well ehe)

That cloak does look very cool, but I can't imagine how much work it would take a modeler in order to get that thing working in Skyrim. I joked about HDT before with tail physics, but in the case of that cloak, I think you'd very much need HDT in order to make it look even remotely believable. If you got it working, it'd probably be the most awesome thing ever, but the effort involved, I have to imagine, would be tremendous.

I also find myself in favor still of incorporating Woflsbane more into the gameplay mechanics and allowing it to temporarily hide the 'wolfy' features, not to mention allowing the player to wear clothes. The wolf pack idea also seems intriguing, and at the very least would integrate the Werewolf Hybrid more into the lore and scenery of Skyrim... not to mention present some roleplay opportunity. Much like the cloak, it'd probably take lots of work, though in a different sort've way... scripting and dialogue-writing as opposed to meshes, textures, and physics. ;)

ok i am haveing an issue i am 90% sure i have every thing i need installed the quest starts and every thing but after the rape any time i try to save it CTD's every time no mater what

Possible issue n°1 : You did not build the outfit in bodyslide. Possible issue N°2 : you didn't install the meshes or the textures properly. Possible issue N°3 : something is conflicting with the textures and the mesh like maybe the fact that you played as a male, or that you're a khajiit or play a custom race. Possible issue N°4 : We play Skyrim, which makes the possible issues infinite and my list useless ahaha

i think i did the body slide correctly there were 4 of them i did them all i am playing a woodelf female i have sexlab installed and sexlab submit works fine i am 90% sure i installed the textures right i copied and pasted them to their folders useing the archive as a guide and N4 i know lol i was just hopeing some one had any idea what would cause this type of probleam cause its really hard to play skyrim with out saveing almost impossable since it auto saves even when i turn it off.

You do have the needed skeleton right ? This won't work without XP32's maximum skeleton and this looks like it's at the center of your problem. Crashing right after the rape means the scripts for the armor and the checks for your skeleton are being made, if the check finds an irregularity in your skeleton the game will crash instantly. 

yes i have XP32's maximum skeleton i think i found the probleam i have no idea why they conflict but i beleave the populated mods was causeing the issue cause when i turned them off and cleaned the save before the rape i was able to change to your form *sighs* what i mean is that this mod works just fine after i turn them off. am haveing a low blood sugar.

yes i have XP32's maximum skeleton i think i found the probleam i have no idea why they conflict but i beleave the populated mods was causeing the issue cause when i turned them off and cleaned the save before the rape i was able to change to your form *sighs* what i mean is that this mod works just fine after i turn them off. am haveing a low blood sugar.

Well it's not "my" form, but are you okay ? What's this about low blood sugar ? 

Anyway, maybe rangedphoenix will see this and fix the conflict if he has got the time, it's cool that you got it working though !

I really like your cloak concept. I hope a good modeler will pass through here and give life to it. Honestly I'm personally completely satisfied with what you've done with this mod (well except the "fuck gravity" jumping thingy bahaha) !

The only thing that bugs me is the fact that I can't put normal clothes on myself during a corruption playthrough. That's the only thing that's making it hard to play a hybrid seriously (and I mean hard in a frustrating kind of way). I don't mind the immersive difficulty, by this I mean the outcast gameplay, but I still want to be able to dress myself up sometimes while being an hybrid.

The cloak looks boss, but I've put a lot of efforts into downloading/bodysliding/tbbp enabling/HDt enabling loads of outfits( dat Immersive Armor V7 omagad... /drool) and it's like playing as a hybrid forbids you to try any forever. I don't know yet if you want to allow this in your mod though, you seem more interested by a single and unique piece of equipement allowed to the hybrid.

Allowing the wolfbane to actually cure the corruption temporarily would, at least that's what I think huh, allow for larger gameplay possibilities. I mean, you'd always have to think about various stuff, like getting your dose of werebane to be able to get rid of the hair for a while, fast traveling become dangerous if you're a stage 4 without any potions... It could be a nice addition in some frostfall/RnD/sexlab aroused playthrough, addin another need to the player and making your travels in Skyrim more "realistic", time really becoming an actual component of the world which you always have to think about.

That's just my 2 cents, as I've already said I love your mod and that's the reason why I try to give as much suggestions as possible, hoping that you'll catch one along your way. I also understand you must be busy and some of my suggestions are hardly doable, but again that's just blobs of nonsense that's here for the taking or for the throwing !

(I don't know if only adding a little space between paragraphs would actually entice you to read some of that bullcrap, but oh well ehe)

Werebane? You do realize what that would be, right? Haha. And yes, That is much more readable than your previous walls of text, thanks.

Anyways, didn't get to work on my mod at all this morning, you can thank my mother for that one. I'll probably have another update out sometime tomorrow that will fix the jumping bug, as well as tag in some new spell effects that I wanted to do, but forgot about. I'll look into wolfbane temporarily curing the corruption after this update.

*edit* I use the populated mods with my mod just fine. So its not that, sorry.