Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

If you want to try tackling all the problems that would come with removing this armor from using the torso slot, by all means, be my guest. Problems include:

-Legs will clip through the paws, Arms with clip through the claws.

-I'll need completely new meshes for the arms and legs separated.

-Every since piece of armor you would ever want to wear would have to have its body mesh changed to accommodate the claws and paws.

-Maintenance of two separate esp files just for this one change.

-You would be grossly overpowered because my outfits are designed to compensate for not wearing armor.

Overall, there's too many problems for me to worry about trying to tackle that. I can't make meshes from scratch, so you would have to ask the original author to make meshes just for doing this.

Once I get more stuff in, I'm looking to add a MCM to my mod so that you can tweak the values to your likings. But the hybrids are probably going to stay nude, more or less because they have to.

*Edit* I think I could add in something that could at least cover the naughty bits, but again, I need meshes, and they would have to go to different slots than what this armor uses. It wouldn't have any armor value though.

Also, a comment about the tails and ears: as far as I know, the friend that was going to let me use her tail and ears assets went into labor yesterday. She likely won't be back for quite a while. Other than that, it won't take long to do once I get the assets.

*Edit 2* Guess I should start studying how sexlab aroused works. This should be interesting.

I'm really curious to see how you intend to implement it. I assume there must be some connection to arousal and the power my Hybrid has... maybe getting weaker with too much arousal, or implementing Lover's Victim (a mod by the same author) type effects. I could also see the Mask spell being more costly to maintained if my character is too aroused... it's hard to concentrate on maintaining the illusion when her mind is on other things. ^_^

2.1 will only have basic aroused features. I'm not really that experienced with adding integration with other mods (just look how long it took me to add that one tiny sexlab scene.) I do like the general idea of that though. I think I will save more advanced features like that for until I have my own script to handle full corruption events. I like the idea of weakening over time when your character hasn't had sex for a while, but I think sexlab has its own function that will return the time since your character last had sex.

Oh yeah I think I forgot to report a bug I had this morning.

I went into the cave south of Ivatstead and had all the right things happen, but for some reason, in addition to the strange werewolf being in the cave, there were a bunch of vampires hiding in the darkness. They popped out after the rape scene started and actually managed to kill the werewolf, then me. I reloaded and they were still there, so I used the console to kill them all since the scripted event prevented me from fighting.

Hopefully there is something you can set to ensure the cave has no hostiles, as anything that attacks kinda wrecks the scene.

That's the problem with using vanilla cells, I don't have any control over hostiles in the area that might be added with other mods. At some point, I would like to have my own cell, but making a cave from scratch, and then putting it into the main land of skyrim (and making it look decent), is a lot of work. Somehow, i REALLY doubt that werewolf would die if he was fighting back. I'm guessing it was only because of the sexlab animation, correct? Because only really high level monsters would be able to do much of anything to him, otherwise. (He's level 80 right now)

If that is the issue, I could just have him be enabled from the time you first walk in, and he should then proceed to murder everything in the area that tries to attack him, but that kind of takes away from the surprise of it happening, which I liked.

*Edit* I think I will need to write a full corruption state script before I can do anything with SLA. Wish I knew if I could call a RegisterforUpdateGameEffects() on a script that isn't currently running.

I like the surprise element too, especially the first time because it played that new animation in Sexlab where the werewolf takes his victim from behind. Vamps ruined it. :(

Yeah they only got him because he was stuck in the sex animation, and even then he never actually "died" ... he just kinda froze and so the vampires turned on me.

I'm not aware of any sort of script command that would work like killall in the console, that would kill any npcs that are around when you enter the cell. If anyone knows one, please let me know!

*Edit* Starting work on a script that will run when player is fully corrupted. Hope this works!

*Edit2* Figured that wouldn't work, that would be too easy.

*Edit3* I think it's just about time to completely scrap and redownload skyrim again. Can't even start a new game without it randomly crashing now.

*Edit4* I think today is a lazy day. Didn't get enough sleep to work with scripts right now. =.=

*Edit5* Hm... maybe I can tweak my main corruption script to handle full corruption as well... I would need to make it update more often, though...

*Edit6* Hatred of skyrim is growing with every good character I make that gets lost by a new game CTD...

I can't help but think a sexlab mod is behind all my new game CTD's... Just wish I knew which one it was... Hard to test things when your game can't even start a new save file without crashing.

Edit: Might have found the culprit, finally started a new game without a CTD.

Also, Full wolfgirl and Horny wolfgirl seem to be neck and neck. I am amused. :)

*Pictures the two of them getting into a catfight*.... Sorry, was I doing something?

Just having tons of mods loading can do that. When I create a new character, I load up to where I see the default Nord male and then wait for a few seconds to let all the mods get done hammering on Papyrus before I try to make any changes. If I don't crash changing to female, I know I'm good. :)

Problem with that, that I've seen, is that if you don't set (at least) your name properly at first, You will get some weird stuff that happens. Like I've tried changing my character's name midgame, and summoned stuff would keep it's old name and weird stuff like that.

That isn't when I crashed though.... It's after character creation that I end up crashing. Usually right around when it tries to make a save, so that I can never recover the character I made. :(

Pretty sure I found the culprit though, successfully started three new saves so far, just to test it out. It wasn't a sexlab mod, by the way.

Also, scripts don't seem to load up in my game until after the character creation screen.

Thought of a new idea for a future update, let me know what you guys think: Mostly toyed around in my head with ashra's suggestions.

-High arousal will increase your abilities as a werewolf hybrid greatly, but will also limit the effectiveness of your mask form spell. Not doing it for a while will weaken you.

I kind of thought of the idea from thinking about what would happen if you put a chastity belt on a hybrid. They would promptly murder you, and everyone around you in a blind rage after a while, before eventually growing desperate, and weakening. I would like to base that weakness only on vaginal or anal intercourse though, since just giving a blowjob doesn't seem very stimulating.

I could probably do a UNP conversion if enough people wanted it, but I think it would be a non T/BBP version. And like I said, I can't do anything for males. Somebody else would have to make the meshes for them. I tried doing male meshes before, and it was a disaster.

*Edit* Honestly, what I would like more than anything else is just someone who can answer all my questions about scripting really quickly after I ask them. I don't really want to get anyone else directly involved in this mod because it's supposed to be, more or less, my learning project for skyrim modding.

There shouldn't* be...

*shouldn't does not guarantee that there will not be a conflict. Conflicts may occur and they are definitely not my intentional. I'll get around to testing it some time in the future

*Currently putting off working on SLA integration for as long as possible because the script example for being able to use SLA without requiring it as a master he got from redneck2x scares the hell out of him.*

*Edit* Had another go at spawning the two silverlight potion ingredients using quest aliases, but, unsurprisingly, it didn't work. I give up on trying to use skyrim's quest system, it's too confusing. =.=

*Edit2* Jinxed it, now the CTD issues are back... I hate you so much right now skyrim. -.-;

I could probably do a UNP conversion if enough people wanted it, but I think it would be a non T/BBP version. And like I said, I can't do anything for males. Somebody else would have to make the meshes for them. I tried doing male meshes before, and it was a disaster.

*Edit* Honestly, what I would like more than anything else is just someone who can answer all my questions about scripting really quickly after I ask them. I don't really want to get anyone else directly involved in this mod because it's supposed to be, more or less, my learning project for skyrim modding.

I can do that. I'll send you a message with some handles you can get to me through.

I also have some experience with integrating with SLA, as SLW has optional integration with it.