renzafx Posted Tuesday at 09:29 PM Posted Tuesday at 09:29 PM On 8/23/2026 at 6:29 PM, jojolob said: Does anyone have this mod? Si lo tengo, te lo paso: weebovz_-_og_sandrone_nsfw.rar
ZjzMisaka Posted Wednesday at 01:12 AM Posted Wednesday at 01:12 AM (edited) How should I fix this problem? I tried to change the hash code in .ini file, but not work. Edited Wednesday at 01:26 AM by ZjzMisaka
Azunyan Posted Wednesday at 01:31 AM Posted Wednesday at 01:31 AM (edited) 19 minutes ago, ZjzMisaka said: How should I fix this problem? I tried to change the hash code in .ini file, but not work. have you updated both orfix and orfixapi? Edited Wednesday at 01:32 AM by Azunyan
J03L_G0rdon Posted Wednesday at 02:04 AM Posted Wednesday at 02:04 AM Does anyone know how to fix this or have any alternative nude mods like this? NPCNodKrai1MOD.zip
ZjzMisaka Posted Wednesday at 03:30 AM Posted Wednesday at 03:30 AM 1 hour ago, Azunyan said: have you updated both orfix and orfixapi? I updated orfix but I don't have orfixapi.ini. Is it necessary?
Agap Posted Wednesday at 05:07 AM Posted Wednesday at 05:07 AM somebody here could share this 2 mod from Rollact please. 1
Doperdo Posted Wednesday at 05:11 AM Posted Wednesday at 05:11 AM Could someone help me fix these mods? Already tried to use ORFix but didn't worked Thanks in advance! weebovz - Raiden Shogun FUTA Request.rar weebovz - Xmas Bunny Casual OG Furina SLIM Auto Toggle 1.2 FUTA.rar weebovz - Goth & OG Yae Toggle FUTA 1.2.rar weebovz - OG and Metalhead Mavuika FUTA 1.13 NH XXMI.rar
BobbyCat1202 Posted Wednesday at 06:17 AM Posted Wednesday at 06:17 AM 2 hours ago, ZjzMisaka said: I updated orfix but I don't have orfixapi.ini. Is it necessary? You need orfixapi too for most things I would suggest to get it since its a separate thing from orfix
RosariaQueen Posted Wednesday at 02:14 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:14 PM 9 hours ago, Agap said: somebody here could share this 2 mod from Rollact please. NicoleVariety(LoreFriendly).zip SandroneMaidBikini(LoreFriendly).rar SandroneVariety(LoreFriendly).rar NicoleTemptingBikini(LoreFriendly).zip 9
warte1 Posted Wednesday at 02:51 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:51 PM help !Who has the shenhe mod of monsoon?
GraveNut Posted Wednesday at 04:55 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:55 PM On 5/29/2026 at 10:56 PM, MrChiefguyman said: Could someone help fix this teleport point? orgasm -scaffold.zip 121.53 MB · 44 downloads +1
pepsedna01 Posted Wednesday at 07:07 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:07 PM On 10/6/2026 at 6:44 PM, dafater said: It should be this modshenhe_qipao_toggle_4.6_1.zip This mod isn't transparent. It's not.
huydzvkl1 Posted Wednesday at 07:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:29 PM Can anyone help me fix the .ini file in this Furina mod? The texture part is broken. Furina.zip
bluecod Posted Wednesday at 09:47 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:47 PM On 10/6/2026 at 3:41 AM, pepsedna01 said: Is this what you're looking for? Could you please share? I can't even find the author of this one, nothing's coming up in image search.
Agap Posted Thursday at 01:46 AM Posted Thursday at 01:46 AM 11 hours ago, RosariaQueen said: NicoleVariety(LoreFriendly).zip 64.91 MB · 1 download SandroneMaidBikini(LoreFriendly).rar 26.59 MB · 1 download SandroneVariety(LoreFriendly).rar 22.48 MB · 1 download NicoleTemptingBikini(LoreFriendly).zip 67.87 MB · 1 download Do you have the thick version please? 2
pepsedna01 Posted Thursday at 03:12 AM Posted Thursday at 03:12 AM (edited) On 10/6/2026 at 2:41 PM, pepsedna01 said: Is this what you're looking for? As for the creator, I forgot. I remember the original image was terrible, so I redid it myself. Anyway, I'll share it. lauma sporty.rar Edited Thursday at 03:14 AM by pepsedna01 1
pepsedna01 Posted Thursday at 03:24 AM Posted Thursday at 03:24 AM On 10/6/2026 at 6:44 PM, dafater said: It should be this modshenhe_qipao_toggle_4.6_1.zip On 10/6/2026 at 2:35 PM, pepsedna01 said: I accidentally deleted this mod while I was editing a script to make clothes transparent. I don't remember where I downloaded it from, but I remember the filename. Shenhe 申鹤青花瓷旗袍+马尾辫 I will show you how to write the code following the blue markers. Found it! It was in my backup stash! 555 Shenhe 申鹤青花瓷旗袍+马尾辫.rar This one is the original by Lewd Lad Shenhe_ElegantCheongsamRe.rar 1
mycastlex Posted Thursday at 10:19 AM Posted Thursday at 10:19 AM 6 hours ago, pepsedna01 said: Found it! It was in my backup stash! 555 Shenhe 申鹤青花瓷旗袍+马尾辫.rar 16.64 MB · 1 download This one is the original by Lewd Lad Shenhe_ElegantCheongsamRe.rar 4.73 MB · 1 download thx, here is the edited ini for transparency toggles toggle transparency ini.rar
AltMotives Posted Thursday at 02:51 PM Posted Thursday at 02:51 PM Anybody got Clorinde mod by Monsoon?
ᗩShUra Posted Thursday at 07:32 PM Posted Thursday at 07:32 PM Hello. I haven't modded genshin in a while and I keep getting this error few minutes after logging in. Is a there a fix for this?
1qaz1qaz2 Posted Thursday at 07:55 PM Posted Thursday at 07:55 PM 22 minutes ago, ᗩShUra said: Hello. I haven't modded genshin in a while and I keep getting this error few minutes after logging in. Is a there a fix for this? https://gamebanana.com/questions/96513
Scarecrow03 Posted Thursday at 08:42 PM Posted Thursday at 08:42 PM 1 hour ago, ᗩShUra said: Hello. I haven't modded genshin in a while and I keep getting this error few minutes after logging in. Is a there a fix for this? Could you share the mod seen on the left
Nyahallo Posted Thursday at 09:19 PM Posted Thursday at 09:19 PM https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/185378405?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1 gayshin과수원 3
Chronos Reaper Posted Friday at 12:49 AM Posted Friday at 12:49 AM On 10/6/2026 at 10:04 PM, J03L_G0rdon said: Does anyone know how to fix this or have any alternative nude mods like this? NPCNodKrai1MOD.zip 1.83 MB · 1 download I've been trying to hunt for the hashes because just looks like it needs a hash update, but I'm not a modder and have no clue what I'm doing. I've found somethings, but don't know what to do with them.
BobbyCat1202 Posted Friday at 01:00 AM Posted Friday at 01:00 AM 4 hours ago, Scarecrow03 said: Could you share the mod seen on the left +1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now