Ageir Posted Sunday at 11:12 PM Posted Sunday at 11:12 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:21 PM, Ageir said: Searching for Xianyun mod https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/183677189?category=모드공유&p=1 +1 2
burinki Posted yesterday at 01:44 AM Posted yesterday at 01:44 AM https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/184972971 I want to download this mod, but I need 300 points. How can I get points?
Nero183 Posted yesterday at 06:11 AM Posted yesterday at 06:11 AM On 9/24/2026 at 1:35 PM, Nero183 said: 请原谅我使用中文回答。因为我的英文水平不太好,直接用英语来说操作步骤可能引起误解。 首先你需要进入nahida的页面,然后点击左边列表的这个图标进行注册(请注意,这里的账户和你的arca账户是独立的): 注册完成后会进入设置界面,然后你需要点击“绑定”栏: 随后会生成一个随机密钥,你需要将这串字符在指定的帖子底下回复作为验证,回复完后回到设置界面点击验证即可完成绑定。 PS: 你所需要支付的积分可以通过回复和发帖获得:发帖一个100点,回复一个30点。 On 9/28/2026 at 11:10 PM, Nero183 said: 在首页点击“Account” 然后在这个页面的框中输入你即将支付的积分数量,确认后在下方列表会刷新出你刚刚支付的订单,第一列就是你的订单编号。拷贝这个编号然后去下载积分mod页面弹出的对话框中输入这个编号即可完成支付。 4 hours ago, burinki said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/184972971 I want to download this mod, but I need 300 points. How can I get points? I have previously written a tutorial. To ensure my meaning was conveyed accurately, I wrote it in Chinese; I hope you can understand the tutorial through translation. 1
skiessss Posted yesterday at 07:28 AM Posted yesterday at 07:28 AM Hi, can anyone send a collection of UI mods, anything to do with UI, I see a couple on arca but they have outdated links, and any other UI mod I find is not working or just old
eggboyzwazzup Posted yesterday at 10:45 AM Posted yesterday at 10:45 AM Can somebody help me fix this mod? ive tried multiple times to fix it with no avail. Another user has already taken a look at this but it works fine on his end. Is there any way its an issue only on my end? im going nuts trynna fix this mod Katheryne - Seggs.zip
amonguuuuuuuus Posted yesterday at 11:43 AM Posted yesterday at 11:43 AM On 4/25/2026 at 3:14 AM, machi6667 said: Anyone have full version of Xezel3D's Linnea mod? +1 1
burinki Posted yesterday at 01:10 PM Posted yesterday at 01:10 PM 6 hours ago, Nero183 said: 以前、チュートリアル記事を書きました。意図を正確に伝えるため、中国語で書きました。翻訳を通して、そのチュートリアルを理解していただければ幸いです。 Thank you for the detailed explanation. 1
burinki Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM 1 hour ago, amonguuuuuuuus said: +1 Is this it? I'm sorry if I'm mistaken. linneamod(Xezel3D).zip
RosariaQueen Posted yesterday at 01:54 PM Posted yesterday at 01:54 PM 22 hours ago, BornSkyrimPlayer said: https://www.patreon.com/UghFish/posts/xilonen-ughfish-146624973?l=it-IT Hello, does anyone have this HappySanta Xilonen mod? Apparently it had a limited release. I would really appreciate it! here Xilonen-Happysanta!_ughfish.zip 1
TouchMezp27 Posted yesterday at 02:19 PM Posted yesterday at 02:19 PM https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/135142644/post/137425627 https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/65402583/post/137866688 How do I download this? The link just hangs. Or if anyone has this mod, please share it.
tealzx Posted yesterday at 03:09 PM Posted yesterday at 03:09 PM On 10/3/2026 at 9:30 AM, tealzx said: anyone have this? https://gamebanana.com/wips/103937 UP
consulo Posted yesterday at 06:54 PM Posted yesterday at 06:54 PM 4 hours ago, TouchMezp27 said: https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/135142644/post/137425627 https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/65402583/post/137866688 How do I download this? The link just hangs. Or if anyone has this mod, please share it. Second one Shortstack_Iansan_TM!.zip
alexjams212017 Posted yesterday at 07:59 PM Posted yesterday at 07:59 PM It's been a while since my last update, but I'm back! I've updated the mod, adding "sandrone", "odette", "vesna", and "vodyanitsa". I've also included other images if you want to replace the default one. 3
BobbyCat1202 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 15 hours ago, eggboyzwazzup said: Can somebody help me fix this mod? ive tried multiple times to fix it with no avail. Another user has already taken a look at this but it works fine on his end. Is there any way its an issue only on my end? im going nuts trynna fix this mod Katheryne - Seggs.zip 238.39 MB · 1 download I just checked and it works for me so It might be something on your end. I would first check if.... 1. Do you have multiple Katheyne mods on? If so disable the other one. 2. Do you have Dynamic Character Resolution on? If you do turn that off in Genshin graphics settings. 3. Do you have the latest ORFix and ORFixAPI installed? If not try that see if anything changes. If that isn't your issue I really don't know what the problem is sorry. Best of luck.
Gameboy224 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 6 hours ago, alexjams212017 said: It's been a while since my last update, but I'm back! I've updated the mod, adding "sandrone", "odette", "vesna", and "vodyanitsa". I've also included other images if you want to replace the default one. Hey, I just noticed, seems you missed Kirara's skin.
iGoonOnFeet Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Someone have the Sporty Lauma mod. She wear a Japanese one piece blue bikini and she have huge breast with inverted nipples.
pepsedna01 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) I accidentally deleted this mod while I was editing a script to make clothes transparent. I don't remember where I downloaded it from, but I remember the filename. Shenhe 申鹤青花瓷旗袍+马尾辫 I will show you how to write the code following the blue markers. Edited 13 hours ago by pepsedna01
pepsedna01 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, iGoonOnFeet said: Someone have the Sporty Lauma mod. She wear a Japanese one piece blue bikini and she have huge breast with inverted nipples. Is this what you're looking for? 1
Lexxed_ Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago On 10/2/2026 at 9:03 PM, Proto... said: Can any one fix this mod? got it from the safzone nahidalive archive. wont let me upload the download file Found it! Should be working good now Chioricasualshorts.rar
CedGen Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 5 hours ago, iGoonOnFeet said: Someone have the Sporty Lauma mod. She wear a Japanese one piece blue bikini and she have huge breast with inverted nipples. Is this the mod you were asking about? If so, here is the fileLauma School Mizugi.zip 1
dafater Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 4 hours ago, pepsedna01 said: I accidentally deleted this mod while I was editing a script to make clothes transparent. I don't remember where I downloaded it from, but I remember the filename. Shenhe 申鹤青花瓷旗袍+马尾辫 I will show you how to write the code following the blue markers. It should be this modshenhe_qipao_toggle_4.6_1.zip 1
skiessss Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/105287999 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/105289657 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/105275838?category=질문(모드제작)&target=title&keyword=UI&p=1 is anyone able to get any of these mods? or is there any updated version please!
vakia Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 8 hours ago, pepsedna01 said: Is this what you're looking for? can share pls_
iGoonOnFeet Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 7 hours ago, CedGen said: Is this the mod you were asking about? If so, here is the fileLauma School Mizugi.zip exactly this one thanks alot !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now