Jump to content

Genshin Impact - Mod Requests pt.2


Ashal

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hiqqi28 said:

image.png.fea37fe38c4b8f2c830da7de55de7abe.png
I have a huge number of mods. Is there a program that can automatically fix everything?

Yes, you can

You need to go into the mod that needs to be fixed,Find the file at the end of the list, usually with the .ini extension.Ā similar to this.image.png.36ee3f181d603f189f30e49cee2c7180.png

Open it and find these lines

image.png.35b3924dac040f2b9cc51ec34d8b5866.png

and insert this. run = CommandList\global\ORFix\NNFixĀ orĀ run = CommandList\global\ORFix\ORFix

image.png.bcb666cb8f1d3fb448d8f0e2e62c9a49.png

That’s how it should be

image.png.cf54fac842774fa5c4e3ec5594867aaf.png

Sometimes you don’t need to write anything in this line

and save this file using the combination CTRL S

Edited by daniil2132
Posted
2 hours ago, daniil2132 said:

Yes, you can

You need to go into the mod that needs to be fixed,Find the file at the end of the list, usually with the .ini extension.Ā similar to this.image.png.36ee3f181d603f189f30e49cee2c7180.png

Open it and find these lines

image.png.35b3924dac040f2b9cc51ec34d8b5866.png

and insert this. run = CommandList\global\ORFix\NNFixĀ orĀ run = CommandList\global\ORFix\ORFix

image.png.bcb666cb8f1d3fb448d8f0e2e62c9a49.png

That’s how it should be

image.png.cf54fac842774fa5c4e3ec5594867aaf.png

Sometimes you don’t need to write anything in this line

and save this file using the combination CTRL S

А ŠµŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ°Ń то прога или что то поГобное. ŠÆ Гаже Ń…Š· стоит ли у Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń orfix или прочие. Решил Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŃƒŃ‚ся на ŃŠ²Š¾ŃŽ голову ŃŠæŃƒŃŃ‚Ń гоГ)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hiqqi28 said:

image.png.fea37fe38c4b8f2c830da7de55de7abe.png
I have a huge number of mods. Is there a program that can automatically fix everything?

https://gamebanana.com/tools/16472

IF this a problem of old mod this program can help,Ā  just use the .exe in the same folder where the mods are ... and this is all.

But also always keep it updated:
https://github.com/leotorrez/LeoTools/blob/main/releases/ORFix.ini
https://gamebanana.com/mods/485763

Edited by Marbas05
Posted
13 hours ago, Hiqqi28 said:

А ŠµŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ°Ń то прога или что то поГобное. ŠÆ Гаже Ń…Š· стоит ли у Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń orfix или прочие. Решил Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŃƒŃ‚ся на ŃŠ²Š¾ŃŽ голову ŃŠæŃƒŃŃ‚Ń гоГ)

не Š·Š½Š°ŃŽ я по виГео Гелал 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:37 AM, LuGARAIOBr said:

anyone is having a problem to extract?

It was compressed using 8 GB of RAM, so you might need the same amount to extract it.

Ā 

On 9/28/2026 at 5:16 AM, AddictedMod said:

Ā you have more from other modders?

tyĀ 

I do, but the other authors never pissed me off this much. I'm relatively new to the genshin modding community and don't know all the nuances, but I had only just joined and hadn't even been there a week before I got kicked. For what? no idea
Though the refund notice said: "You have been blocked due to a confirmed content leak"
Fine, then I'll really do that, I thought - and I reverse all of his mods

Posted
6 hours ago, sheloskypes said:

Can someone please send me the link to the Chani discord server? plss

even if you could get into that old server, none of the mods would work
they didn't actually back up any of the mods, they only linked and all of those links are broken

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...