Jump to content

Genshin Impact - Mod Requests pt.2


Ashal

Recommended Posts

Posted
14 hours ago, xS3R4Ph said:

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/184599983?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1

¿Cualquiera puede conseguir este? No sé cómo conseguir lo de los créditos

 

b0ee7605202c2fd9e59ebaa4213a05d3ed65ef0244314f26653f4fbc92e95a40.jpg
 

696e97098cb128504877949e1b570118de54d5491ca51de12854a8ecba3ec279.webp
 

6ee8b28a2b3a692d49cd35dc70376a5741d536e80b2a5835a947393d5083bd32.webp

 

나히다 라이브

나히다 라이브

나히다 라이브

The mods are down unless someone has them; I doubt the link works, though maybe you can see the images. From what I saw, the mods are for Ayaka/Miyabi, Kirara/Jufufu, and Yuzuha/Navia. I'm listing them in case anyone has them and doesn't know who they're replacing.

Posted (edited)

Sharing a mod for Sandrone OG Toggle and a method to remove the skirt to reveal a G-string bra, by JR7.
I don't know if this is the correct way, but I was really frustrated when the toggle didn't have an option to remove only the front skirt.

image.thumb.jpeg.3831d004e596d4c5b268d13d30036d48.jpeg

Sandrone OG Toggle by johnripper7 Jelly JR7.rar

Who can modify the button to toggle the front skirt, or add/modify the transparent skirt?

image.jpeg.4424cb2c281907a5fe14afc1095c375a.jpeg

 

Edited by pepsedna01
Posted (edited)
On 10/3/2026 at 5:03 AM, xS3R4Ph said:

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/184599983?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1

Can anyone get this one? Idk how to get the credits thing
 

b0ee7605202c2fd9e59ebaa4213a05d3ed65ef0244314f26653f4fbc92e95a40.jpg
 

696e97098cb128504877949e1b570118de54d5491ca51de12854a8ecba3ec279.webp
 

6ee8b28a2b3a692d49cd35dc70376a5741d536e80b2a5835a947393d5083bd32.webp

 

The mod owner has re-released it, allowing me to complete my collection.

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/184599983

Because the file is large, I need to use a free file hosting service.

one month before it will be deleted.

คลิกเพื่อดาวน์โหลดไฟล์: https://file.kiwi/74da535d#jHS3CaCTHSY4kmmh3N8-5A

image.thumb.jpeg.5669844c4ed93bf28fa76b67714d865c.jpeg

Edited by pepsedna01
Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 2:58 AM, iGoonOnFeet said:

Someone have the flatchested Vesna Mod that got deleted from GameBanana ?

Do you mean this one with variable breast size? Just don't press left or right for too long 😉 vesna_nude.zip

Spoiler

image.png.629d7c9f8d54e60f862d094f6a47eaa4.png

 

Posted
On 28.09.2026 at 08:37, feel_free_to_night said:

Author: https://www.patreon.com/cw/Aiui
All his mods for the games: Genshin Impact / Honkai: Star Rail + NPC, etc.
There are also separate archives labeled Reverse. All his mods have been reversed for use in Blender — the UV maps are intact, so porting them onto a character won't be difficult.
Let this be public property now.

Happy modding.

 

- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/edlvsdokj0sgf/Aiui

- https://gofile.io/d/Qlctovpn

- https://mega.nz/folder/SXwgGIxa#urvUz31cx-Tui2Yparh7nA

how to use?

 

Posted
4 hours ago, noId3a said:

can someone help me fix this layla mod. there are white circles on her cheekimage.png.37a18e7b9f4ce67c7470d56a602828c2.png

layla_lucid_dream_v13.rar 20.07 MB · 1 download

just remplace this ini,you can doit just replace any examples of ps-t0 with "this" (I have no idea why recent versions of ORFix had to make this change and honestly I find it annoying but hey I'm sure there is a reason).

 

for example:

ps-t0 = ResourceAyakaFaceHeadDiffuse

becomes

this = ResourceAyakaFaceHeadDiffuse
 

Layla.rar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...