Jump to content

Genshin Impact - Mod Requests pt.2


Ashal

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 12:56 PM, dryadb32070 said:

What should I do if the character mod isn't responding to key presses? The display looks normal.

 

Make sure that character doesn't have an official CN alt skin (if you're not in China, they gave us a skin for Jean). You might be on the wrong skin. That happened to me recently.

Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2026 at 12:35 PM, Nero183 said:

请原谅我使用中文回答。因为我的英文水平不太好,直接用英语来说操作步骤可能引起误解。

首先你需要进入nahida的页面,然后点击左边列表的这个图标进行注册(请注意,这里的账户和你的arca账户是独立的):eadab9e2-ba3a-4927-9b88-0e0a555f641d.png

注册完成后会进入设置界面,然后你需要点击“绑定”栏:b3e8671a-35b5-4173-b545-56357a94c10d.png

随后会生成一个随机密钥,你需要将这串字符在指定的帖子底下回复作为验证,回复完后回到设置界面点击验证即可完成绑定。

PS: 你所需要支付的积分可以通过回复和发帖获得:发帖一个100点,回复一个30点。

I have points from arca.live/b/genshinskinmode.
How can I add those points to ahida.live?

Edited by pepsedna01
Posted
10 hours ago, LuGARAIOBr said:

anyone is having a problem to extract?

 

I was on an older version of 7zip, failed with an 'unsupported compression method'. Updating to the latest (26.03) 7z fixed it, apparently older versions won't allocate enough RAM to decompress it.

Posted
10 hours ago, pepsedna01 said:

I have points from arca.live/b/genshinskinmode.
How can I add those points to ahida.live?

在首页点击“Account”68685bce-dcdc-4efe-b324-a4e90d23a455.png

然后在这个页面的框中输入你即将支付的积分数量,确认后在下方列表会刷新出你刚刚支付的订单,第一列就是你的订单编号。拷贝这个编号然后去下载积分mod页面弹出的对话框中输入这个编号即可完成支付。

e6857280-35cb-4e49-86df-ff4e03b50b01.png

 

Posted (edited)

Can someone pls share any mods for bennett? (not for his skin)
Like anything nice looking, female look or just redesigned model

And for Aether too tho. Is there any way to use Lumine mods on him?

Edited by Alex Sears
Posted
16 hours ago, RappyTheRacoon said:

Someone uploaded this on game banana, they didn't know who it was from but can anyone fix it?

vodyanitsa_summer_bikini_no_toggle.rar 29.5 MB · 1 download

 

Here is the working toggle version of that mod.

 

On 9/24/2026 at 9:14 PM, Gameboy224 said:

 

Actually manually edited the hash of the old version this morning to match their update for the non-toggle version and actually got it working properly.

 

Here you go.

Vodyanitsa - Summer Bikini Vodyanitsa - 010101012.rar 25.2 MB · 4 downloads

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...