[POC] Nipple Add-ons, puffy and inverted

blabba

Sup, I'm a huge novice to 3DSMax and self-discovering/ being mentored by Vioxsis is helping me out greatly!

I thought I'd share some more 'tweaking' I did while going around and getting ideas and inspiration from oblivion and fallout Body meshes.

Here's the pretty much final version of Inverted Nipple add-on that I just ripped off of some Oblivion HGEC mesh I found laying around somewhere:

Inverted Nipple

Invert_Nipple1.jpg

invertnippleaddon2.png

I also ripped off the Type 3-F nipple/aerola mesh and after a little more tweaking and aligning I'll upload that as well with some pics:

I say final, because sadly I've taken and done with as much as I could in terms of the meshes.

I know next to nothing about texturing, and honestly don't know how to 'improve' the meshes.

My ideas:

I wanted these meshes to be incorporated as add-ons for my next version of HDT Body, but unfortunately without decent textures, there would be absolutely no point :/

I made them a body 'add-on' to increase compatibility with BodySlide as well as make these 'options' for others to add to other bodies like 7base UNP etc...

My request:

I've attached the .obj file in case anyone would take up my selfish request to make textures for them, let me know if another format is preferred.

Credits:

DO NOT CREDIT ME I did not make these from scratch, instead I took the hard work of others and simply tweaked them for my own purposes.

If I find the original author's names I'll add them here.

InvertNipple.zip

Hey, I don't understand why the addon... CBBE has more than enough vertices in the nipples to make it directly into its mesh, so, just a slider would be better in my opinion. Not to mention the fact that you would be using the textures in the body...

See, that TypeF from fallout that Freda mentioned isnt actually that good. It's actually using about 30% of its vertices to actually define the mesh, the rest is excess trash:

21lv4g0.jpg

I can do something better with the 'low' CB vertice count in blender. Now, if only I could understand this tutorial at all...

Yea, I'm fast beginning to realize this is too much work for something that seems to not be needed.

As for the vertex count for CBBE on extended aeroela and nipples, it works fine but for me trying to replicate an inverted nipple seems to be a tough cookie. I might just give up on that part, or wait until I learn 3dsmax better :/

I can do something better with the 'low' CB vertice count in blender. Now, if only I could understand this tutorial at all...

O.o that tutorial I had fun learning through the rebol commands xD,

That stuff is somewhat outdated in that you no longer necessarily can make sliders Only that way,

You can just edit the nif in blender or 3DSmax and export as .obj/.nif and use Outfit Studio to make the sliders for you.

Though stuffed bunnies scripts are useful if your going for the more advanced features and such.

Nuuu I didnt want to imply that it wasn't needed, I mean addons are great but are then complicated for texture compatibiliy (look all those lovely futas still running around with missmatching penis textures...) Also I didnt mentioned the inverted nipples at all. I'm not a 3D artist I don't know how to model such stuff propertly. I just think, in my very humble opinion, that for puffy nipples is way more desirable the "normal" way. About using OS to make sliders from obj, I didnt know, I'm gonna check right now. Actually the worse part of the tutorial for me was all about nifskope, I really fear that program, can't even attach a hdt.xml to a mesh xD

PD: I sent you some shit, hope you can help me out with this

See, that TypeF from fallout that Freda mentioned isnt actually that good. It's actually using about 30% of its vertices to actually define the mesh, the rest is excess trash:

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.  Until spline vectors become the norm, the incontrovertible fact is that any non-100%-flat surface can always be improved with more vertices.  You yourself underscore this by highlighting one of the rare examples of imperfect curvature in my image.  A different viewing angle might fix that, but why be stingy?  More vertices.  Here is the ridiculed nipple:

tikubi_closeup.jpg

And the "LOL" item you point out is actually an inversion of the curvature of the areola, meant to offer a realistic touch to what would otherwise be a regular curve.  The only model I've seen it on, matter of fact.

The artist who arranged Type3F was evidently following this no-cutting-corners philosophy, and also seems to have been aware of which parts of the body would be subject to the closest scrutiny.  Speaking as one who is quite weary of seeing nipples with that characteristic chewed-up look, even from comfortable screenshot distances, I applaud him.

It helps to recognize that "good" depends on the objective - be it no-compromise detail or legacy support for older hardware.  Type3F is the purest specimen I know of to represent one side of the scale, and CBBE lands firmly on the other.  Not saying Type3F is absolutely perfect, but I will resolutely state that I prefer its advantages over CBBE's.  Perhaps the day will soon come that CBBE gets offered in its high-detail iteration and with better sliders, and I can (mostly) stop waxing poetic about how much Type3F got right.

That isn't realistic, Fredas. Nipples aren't polygonated...

Anyway, here's my CB modification:

post-33828-0-11684200-1392438683_thumb.jpg

I couldn't make into slider yet tho, Blabba explained why, so today will be my take 2 on it :P

(I'm not trying realism, but manga-like, pretty much like Type3F or Mangabody, as always, the texture chosen will make the diference).

• 1 month later...

That isn't realistic, Fredas. Nipples aren't polygonated...

Anyway, here's my CB modification:

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

I couldn't make into slider yet tho, Blabba explained why, so today will be my take 2 on it :P

(I'm not trying realism, but manga-like, pretty much like Type3F or Mangabody, as always, the texture chosen will make the diference).

Is this a playable piece yet? It's exactly what I am looking for.

I'll be honest here. They both look pretty decent, however neither look much like any actual nipples I've seen. Apart from having a pair myself, I've seen a lot of nipples. I don't think inverted nipples look much like that. They tend to look more.. circle hole-y. God, hold on I know a great website for looking at breast variety.

http://www.007b.com/

Try that site, they have a huge gallery of different breasts, shapes, nipples. Pretty much so many boobs you'll get sick at looking at them.

I hated max so much. I could never get it to do what I wanted it to do. 

you should do obj files for bodyslide "nipple" and "areola" sliders. I wanted to do that so badly... I spent at least 50 hours just trying to cut an areola that I could export as any kind of file. It just would not behave.

I wish you luck, dude. really.

I hated max so much. I could never get it to do what I wanted it to do. 

you should do obj files for bodyslide "nipple" and "areola" sliders. I wanted to do that so badly... I spent at least 50 hours just trying to cut an areola that I could export as any kind of file. It just would not behave.

I wish you luck, dude. really.

?

Already did  and then used those obj to create the bodyslide files (.bsd) I posted two post before, already 100% functional and doesn't need any further tweakeage.

Also, there's this other slider (created by Cell co-author of bodyslide, full credits) for areola:

NippleAreola.zip

Yes they are functional sliders. Actually I did two for more variety:

attachicon.gifNipplesBSD.7z

To have the sliders you need to place them in shapedata (for example inside 'CalienteBodies') and also add the sliders in your xml located in slidersets, for example in calientesets.xml or hdtbody.xml, depending on what you use.

Can't seem to make the sliders work, i placed the .bsd's in bodyslide\shapedata\HDTbody and added these strings to into the HDTbody.xml (from \BodySlide\SliderSets) at the end of the HDTBody group before the HDTPubes1

<Slider name="NippleAreola" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="NippleAreola" target="BaseShape">NippleAreola.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>

<Slider name="NipplesDefined" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="NipplesDefined" target="BaseShape">NipplesDefined.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>

<Slider name="NipplesPuffy" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

<datafile name="NipplesPuffy" target="BaseShape">NipplesPuffy.bsd</datafile>

</Slider>

Wat do?

EDIT: Nevermind, i just had to add it to the "CalienteBody" folder as Lother suggested instead of the HDTBody, i thought i had to place it on the shape data i use...

Add local=true to the datafile tag like this

<datafile name="NippleAreola" target="BaseShape" local="true">NippleAreola.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="NipplesDefined" target="BaseShape" local="true">NipplesDefined.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="NipplesPuffy" target="BaseShape" local="true">NipplesPuffy.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

Edit: I typed it wrong, corrected.

I think it should go without the 'local="true"' in data, since it's like every other slider in calienteset.xml appears (dunno what does it even mean to be honest). Also of course, that xml contains multiple slider set be sure to put the lines inside the correct slider set (for example inside 'CalienteAdvanced', so it will appear in that slider set in Bodyslide)

<datafile name="NippleAreola" target="BaseShape">NippleAreola.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="NipplesDefined" target="BaseShape">NipplesDefined.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="NipplesPuffy" target="BaseShape">NipplesPuffy.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

But... You really should switch to HDT Body 1.4, it's just Caliente Advanced TBBP but more sliders and your presets will look the same too. And its also suposed to work better with diferents hdt xml's I guess...

But... You really should switch to HDT Body 1.4, it's just Caliente Advanced TBBP but more sliders and your presets will look the same too. And its also suposed to work better with diferents hdt xml's I guess...

Where is that? where do I get it?

[edit] nm I found it

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

The main file is the last one HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z

It will show up in Bodyslide with its own group.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO INSTALL THE NIPPLE SLIDERS ? LIKE THE PREV GUY SAID I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO HOW TO INSTALL THIS.AND IS THIS NIPPLE SLIDER ALSO FOR MALES????

i second that emotion, screen caps would be very much appreciated

• 10 months later...

Archived