Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND的CBBE HDT-SMP  Bodyslide独立式

Jane Doe和服CBBE SMP

之字形RegalHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif  MeaslyUnkemptCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

所做的更改:
-通过兼容Futa的Zaps转换为CBBE Bodyslide-油
身选项
-短裙/袖选项

显示隐藏的内容

20200319223118_1.thumb.jpg.18298dfd498bbe5f6e7dc449263a7bde.jpg20200319221552_1.thumb.jpg.378f560604df30bbb20fcdec2371e75d.jpg

Great! Nice conversion. There is no problem in physics, can you make an armor independently for each of the three transformations? It needs to switch and also needs to exit the game to refresh on BodySlide, I find it very troublesome.

34 minutes ago, song huan said:

Great! Nice conversion. There is no problem in physics, can you make an armor independently for each of the three transformations? It needs to switch and also needs to exit the game to refresh on BodySlide, I find it very troublesome.

I guess since spomeone from both LL and Nexus have asked for it.......

jojo's bizarre adventure jjba GIF

Gotta finish up these dwarven variants first though

35 minutes ago, estjava said:

My Low Skill cant convert This (A lot Clip)

Pero Pero MiniBikini 7BO + Update

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ibaxmsd994pz7n6/MiniBikini7B.7z/file

Dear lord that not a bikini.  its a whole pack.  Look at that scrollbar.

These are my kind of outfits, but I'm packed right now.  I probably won't be able to start it until Sunday.

Are you interested in converting these @Sorceress99

20200320151507_1.thumb.jpg.a33efe3a5682ea326fa5e82b2c9bf838.jpg

6 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

These are my kind of outfits, but I'm packed right now.  I probably won't be able to start it until Sunday.

Nah, there are plenty of bikini mods already done. Anyone can do one. 

15 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

20200320151507_1.thumb.jpg.a33efe3a5682ea326fa5e82b2c9bf838.jpg

I have UUNP BS files for it, don't know how, but if these would help speed up the process, here you go.

Mini_Bikini_UUNP.rar

20 minutes ago, song huan said:

Hey, nind (jimmyyu) it seems to have a problem. I have no body in two other clothes besides this one.I can't see my body.

I added another update to the file after the first 1.2 push.  Forgot to add the new bodyslide files as well to generate the alternate nifs.

Download it, build the outfits and you should be gucci

57 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I added another update to the file after the first 1.2 push.  Forgot to add the new bodyslide files as well to generate the alternate nifs.

Download it, build the outfits and you should be gucci

Ha ha, thank you very much. Sorry, I didn't notice your update. I downloaded your mod in the early morning of the 22nd. Just now I went to download it again, it has no problem ~ it's very beautiful, thank you for your cutting, the skirt is also very good!

I'm sorry, English is not my native language. I translated "Gucci" you said, but I don't understand its meaning.

20200322094510_1.jpg

On 3/21/2020 at 6:38 AM, MaSOneTwo said:

I have UUNP BS files for it, don't know how, but if these would help speed up the process, here you go.

Mini_Bikini_UUNP.rar 121.02 MB · 2 downloads

Typically UUNP bodyslide files will work. You just need to swap out the body in Outfit Studio and save the nif. I do it all the time. For example, Bouncy Bodices and Booties...

Here though I'm using the barkeeper top from CT77's mod and using the textures from BBB but the bottoms are all UNP bodyslide.

Spoiler

image.png.3dea666032c01688f0f04e39bf111587.png

21 minutes ago, dltpals87 said:

Thank you for making a DOA Ayane Gym Clothes body slide. :D

May I ask for one more thing? :)...

https://kp4068.tistory.com/category/스카이림의상%26방어구 cbbe bodyslide please kk... ( _ _ )

I can get to it by the middle of next week, if there is nothing better to work on.  Those photos make me uncomfortable like mad.

2Hezimoa 47-48 CBBE HDT BS NIO LE Cute set of light armor in 5 colors with matching accessories. Wasn't sure I wanted to release it but changed my mind because of the modifications to the author's original release.  Any problems, let me know. Give it a :thumbsup: if you like it. 

ss311.jpgss309 - Copy.jpg

ss312.jpgss307 - Copy.jpg

ss301 - Copy.jpgss308 - Copy.jpg

Hezimao 2019 47-48 CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.7z

***UPDATE*** Fixes the missing textures on the #47 stockings. Drop DATA folder in your game directory and overwrite all.

Hezimao 2019 47-48 CBBE HDT BS NIO LE_Patch.7z

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

2Hezimoa 47-48 CBBE HDT BS NIO LE Cute set of light armor in 5 colors with matching accessories. Wasn't sure I wanted to release it but changed my mind because of the modifications to the author's original release.  Any problems, let me know. Give it a :thumbsup: if you like it. 

ss311.jpgss309 - Copy.jpg

ss312.jpgss307 - Copy.jpg

ss301 - Copy.jpgss308 - Copy.jpg

Hezimao 2019 47-48 CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.7z 90.83 MB · 14 downloads

Them stocking heels has missing textures.