Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I'm looking for a conversion of theses two armors please ?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3328.html

entry_img_3335.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3333.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

entry_img_3340.jpg

2 hours ago, LordDagoth said:

I'm looking for a conversion of theses two armors please                                                                                                                                                                                    

Da goth look in my signature under realistic armors.  Sorceress robe is done.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Thanks for that, it's better than it was as it's within reach now but you can't interact with it to put it back into inventory.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot344.jpg.8c697b182f08cdd0d64b352bc43efc75.jpg

Pardon the shitty music, believe it or not, there is no way to just remove audio fro the video on youtube "editor"

Also didn't want to actually open my video editor and process it lol.

Here you go!  Here are the values I used in nifskope......based on the results we saw, it may be easier to do these transforms first, and then raise the height above the ground by a bit.

Hopefully this helps.

22 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Pardon the shitty music, believe it or not, there is no way to just remove audio fro the video on youtube "editor"

Also didn't want to actually open my video editor and process it lol.

Here you go!  Here are the values I used in nifskope......based on the results we saw, it may be easier to do these transforms first, and then raise the height above the ground by a bit.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank you so much for your help, I'll have a look in a few minutes

I have also found a bit of a workaround as well, if I use the generic elven armour cuirassheavygnd.nif and create new nif's, if I then change the textures to the lace dress nif's it does pick up the right colours on the elven menu and ground objects. Looks a bit odd but it does seem to work and solves the problem of not being able to pick it up

22 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

This is not supposed to be SMP right.. ugh one outfit for the price of two ESP, wtf is this.

It bares a lot of leg, so unless someone else does, this is an outfit for next week as well.

that's fine,i just feel beauty about red robe,no bs such a shame....?

19 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

That looks like the nocturnal robe. It looks like Nind is doing a couple of conversions but what you can do is use the textures from this on another nocturnal robe. So, you can use CT77's BS conversion and use this color on it and there ya go.

@RedMonika THANK YOU THATS TOTALLY TRUE.

As an engineer I pride myself on always using the most lazy Efficient  methods of accomplishing things!

This is another to add to the toolbelt ??

@NIND (jimmyyu)

Just wanted to say thanks for your help and video, I've learned a lot today. Unfortunately the object cannot be picked up so as I've set the armour strength of dress 1 to Elven and 2 to Glass I copied their GND objects into the mod, renamed one for each dress and pointed to the appropriate texture. It looks slightly strange in the Inventory but the colours are right and can be picked up again if dropped.

I've got the smithing and tempering all sorted out and working so I'm just finishing up with adding to some of the levelled lists and then I'm done:classic_smile:

Spoiler

ScreenShot345.jpg.e31db648fee6d6a4535ec329c8767621.jpg

ScreenShot346.jpg.8acdca290fbdefeaab2465e26bc604a9.jpg

41 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

@RedMonika THANK YOU THATS TOTALLY TRUE.

As an engineer I pride myself on always using the most lazy Efficient  methods of accomplishing things!

This is another to add to the toolbelt ??

lol... I was a computer tech for many years. We're lazy and why reinvent the wheel when we don't need to?

Crazy magician glass robes are done in HDT, plenty of zaps included for bikini, panty/bra removal, mesh removal, and sexy back cutout for the dress.

Will be up once documentation is completed

Two additional transparent dresses (dark opal and obsidian) have been added as well.

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone:

Newmiller Crazy Magician Glass Robe

WigglySilentCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif  NeglectedFluidAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

@themanofmyth

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide 
-Plenty of zaps included reduced dress, top/panty removal, bikinimode ect
-Two additional transparent options added

-Compatibility with 55Accesory Piercings

Spoiler

20200329030043_1.thumb.jpg.45d3a79babf15f88ed5e22cdc0b3c4ee.jpg20200328142011_1.thumb.jpg.0a1a9e9db04c2c5628254906e755b608.jpg

Credit to Newmiller for the original outfit

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone:

Stoneheart Archmage Light Armor

YellowishSentimentalKarakul-size_restricted.gif  ScrawnyLavishChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

@RedMonika

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide 
-Naughty Zaps, Oily Body, Heels fix also included

Borgakh has really got to be more careful when she sits that sexy orc ass down.... there might be something on the chair.... like a Carrot.

Spoiler

20200329161557_1.thumb.jpg.77a7b2f40a5ff4dbec01f6117c192644.jpg20200329170020_1.thumb.jpg.93a8eae89f62a57408705223ce8f0d72.jpg

Credit: Stoneheart (Armor Creator)

7 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Ummm Nind... *flutter eyelashes... I'm sure you'd want to do this one

Yeah lol the WORST kind of CBBE (custom preset with no sliders).

I also shot a series of videos that I will be editing and uploading over the coming week showing the process..... hopefully we can get some helping hands around here lol.

18 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Yeah lol the WORST kind of CBBE (custom preset with no sliders).

I also shot a series of videos that I will be editing and uploading over the coming week showing the process..... hopefully we can get some helping hands around here lol.

Yeah, I saw this after the fact and thought: "fuck."

Thanks for doing it though! :)