Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

17 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

Milk Girl CBBE Bodyslide

UnselfishWebbedBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif  GlumGlitteringAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide with Futa-Compatible Zaps
-Oily body Option
-Transparent set
-Additional zap options including hotpants, anal-plug sling, and removal of most parts

Reveal hidden contents

20200318005833_1.thumb.jpg.030be6dea48640b50cfdc9ba36a4250d.jpg20200318010536_1.thumb.jpg.d997c5b19e98c0d1dbdc848649b5fe8b.jpg

nice work Nind,,,, it is too bad there is not a vibration feature like the soul gem nipple jewelry has.162590698_Skyrim3_18_20204_16_24PM.png.6a322ea214d83bea5cba602015bcd15d.png

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS ITS WORKING

THE CBBE SMP CONVERSION IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!

Dose this mean you can add SMP to an HDT_PE outfit?  For most of us here the SMP must work using the existing HDT_PE parameters as we don't have SMP installed on our machines. That's been the problem all along. Unless your conversion's SMP controls will work with HDT_PE only, we are back to square one. Since I don't know how many people here have SMP installed, I haven't bothered with doing conversions with it. And its would be a lot of work converting separate SMP and HDT outfits. I look forward to see what you are doing.

6 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS ITS WORKING

THE CBBE SMP CONVERSION IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!

SpitefulHomelyCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Hi! I've been looking for this dress. Do you have it?! I saw a video testing mod a long time ago in which the host's protagonist wore it, but I never found its source. And what I saw was a version that didn't show the chest. Looking forward to your work~

This is what I call the video address, although it was released in 18 years.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Dose this mean you can add SMP to an HDT_PE outfit?  For most of us here the SMP must work using the existing HDT_PE parameters as we don't have SMP installed on our machines. That's been the problem all along. Unless your conversion's SMP controls will work with HDT_PE only, we are back to square one. Since I don't know how many people here have SMP installed, I haven't bothered with doing conversions with it. And its would be a lot of work converting separate SMP and HDT outfits. I look forward to see what you are doing.

Things that this does mean:

- I can most likely convert most outfits with UUNP SMP parameters to CBBE SMP.

-Assuming the transfer works teh same way as HDT PE, I can copy the SMP bones/animation from one outfit and put it onto another..... meaning if I wanted to make an outfit with an SMP skirt, I could add it from an existing outfit with similarly shaped SMP weighted skirt.

1 hour ago, song huan said:

Hi! I've been looking for this dress. Do you have it?! I saw a video testing mod a long time ago in which the host's protagonist wore it, but I never found its source. And what I saw was a version that didn't show the chest. Looking forward to your work~

This is what I call the video address, although it was released in 18 years.

I should be releasing it today.  You should thank @Jaymeezy . Their persistent begging got me to finally try converting it.

Also exposing the puppies was a quick edit...

I'll probably do one other version with the robe around the shoulders if possible.

Conversion policy hasn't changed though.  If it isn't sexy already, or cant be made sexy/revealing, I am most likely not interested in converting it.

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Things that this does mean:

- I can most likely convert most outfits with UUNP SMP parameters to CBBE SMP.

-Assuming the transfer works teh same way as HDT PE, I can copy the SMP bones/animation from one outfit and put it onto another..... meaning if I wanted to make an outfit with an SMP skirt, I could add it from an existing outfit with similarly shaped SMP weighted skirt.

I should be releasing it today.  You should thank @Jaymeezy . Their persistent begging got me to finally try converting it.

Also exposing the puppies was a quick edit...

I'll probably do one other version with the robe around the shoulders if possible.

Conversion policy hasn't changed though.  If it isn't sexy already, or cant be made sexy/revealing, I am most likely not interested in converting it.

CBBE is just the body style, SMP is part of the physics controls. Will your SMP conversions work with HDT physics only?

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

For example you can use PE to control the breasts and butt l, smp for the cloth

I think what Sorceress means is that a fair number of us don't have SMP installed in our games. So will your conversions work with only HDT physics installed, or is SMP a hard requirement?

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

For example you can use PE to control the breasts and butt l, smp for the cloth

Yes but what about the people here aren't set up for SMP so converting stuff use it is uselss. To do it right, a control program (xml) must be written using HDT_PE physics to move the material in the same way as SMP does.  It can be done, I have HDT clothes that move like SMP. Just no one takes the time to do it. If enough people were making HDT_PE bases physics control then there would be plenty of stock code available to clone new CBBE HDT creations or conversions. But CBBE is in the minority so very few if any code is written for it. Its all UNP et al and animation routines.

17 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I think what Sorceress means is that a fair number of us don't have SMP installed in our games. So will your conversions work with only HDT physics installed, or is SMP a hard requirement?

Correct, If most folks here were using SMP, I'd be converting stuff that made use of it. The plus side to HDT is it's basically plug and play. SMP generally works with out too many problems but can require a lot of code work to tweak it if it doesn't. Since I share much of my work with the thread, I keep it to using HDT so most everyone can enjoy it. @NIND (jimmyyu) With your back ground in coding, maybe you could start a trend in HDT physics to rival SMP.  Would certainly kickstart CBBE to rival UNP.  I would dearly love converting long skirts for CINCSAC, Dawn and the others to full motion!

57 minutes ago, sfeile said:

55 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Yes but what about the people here aren't set up for SMP so converting stuff use it is uselss. To do it right, a control program (xml) must be written using HDT_PE physics to move the material in the same way as SMP does.  It can be done, I have HDT clothes that move like SMP. Just no one takes the time to do it. If enough people were making HDT_PE bases physics control then there would be plenty of stock code available to clone new CBBE HDT creations or conversions. But CBBE is in the minority so very few if any code is written for it. Its all UNP et al and animation routines.

43 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Correct, If most folks here were using SMP, I'd be converting stuff that made use of it. The plus side to HDT is it's basically plug and play. SMP generally works with out too many problems but can require a lot of code work to tweak it if it doesn't. Since I share much of my work with the thread, I keep it to using HDT so most everyone can enjoy it. @NIND (jimmyyu) With your back ground in coding, maybe you could start a trend in HDT physics to rival SMP.  Would certainly kickstart CBBE to rival UNP.  I would dearly love converting long skirts for CINCSAC, Dawn and the others to full motion!

OHHHHHHHH without the cloth physics yes.  While it would be cool, I don't quite have the time required to figure out how to write these control programs myself, only modify them :C.  If there is a smilarly shaped outfit with HDT PE cloth physics to an outfit with HDT SMP cloth physics though, I can totally swap those.

Its not like I'm planning to put SMP where there was none on an outfit before because as you said, its the more uncommon of the two.  Not to mention the fact that it has a significant performance impact.

26 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Now I feel a bit bad.....that post did look a bit misleading.  I wasn’t trying to say that I had the conversion down on the physics between smp and PE on the cloth, just that I was able to make a custom cbbe collision body for smp

Hey don't feel bad. This is a discussion I have been wanting for a while. You are very talented and if anyone could do it right you are a likely candidate. I just dont have the talent or the patience or I would. And with all my health issues, my attention span is tanked. There was one member was going to do it but he vanished.  And no one in the SMP thread would even bother as to the one they are all UNP snootz. Wah!! Nobody loves us.! :bawling:   I will look to see where the outfits I mentioned are. I posted two of them in the thread ages ago but have no idea which one they are.  If anyone does, post a link please.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hey don't feel bad. This is a discussion I have been wanting for a while. You are very talented and if anyone could do it right you are a likely candidate. I just dont have the talent or the patience or I would. And with all my health issues, my attention span is tanked. There was one member was going to do it but he vanished.  And no one in the SMP thread would even bother as to the one they are all UNP snootz. Wah!! Nobody loves us.! :bawling:   I will look to see where the outfits I mentioned are. I posted two of them in the thread ages ago but have no idea which one they are.  If anyone does, post a link please.

Saw a earlier post , not sure if this is one are not but could use the link for some but found this on loverslab

Hope it helps

NIND's CBBE HDT-SMP Bodyslide Standalone:

Jane Doe Kimono CBBE SMP

ZigzagRegalHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif  MeaslyUnkemptCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide with Futa-Compatible Zaps
-Oily body Option
-Shorten skirt/sleeve options

Spoiler

20200319223118_1.thumb.jpg.18298dfd498bbe5f6e7dc449263a7bde.jpg20200319221552_1.thumb.jpg.378f560604df30bbb20fcdec2371e75d.jpg

Credit- Monkey D Roger (Outfit)  YourFriendlyDragonborn (Textures)