Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Spoiler
2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone:

Newmiller Elven Summoner Set

FalseFarflungAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif  QuarrelsomeTatteredAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

@pandaling

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide 
-Female Weighing fixed
-Oily body option
-Crotchless and Cupless Zaps Available

Reveal hidden contents

20200325214108_1.thumb.jpg.e9fe69b0a92ab582fe4f1c01451fd664.jpg20200325214651_1.thumb.jpg.93cf27a8da9dda4b48281c149c59bea4.jpg

Credit to Newmiller for the original outfit

Thank you so much! it looks great!

911e1e642723ab28a85edf97602479a1.thumb.jpg.bf2f714c27b853763411232779d56baf.jpg

4bc5825e77c850134fd1ed0604e41692.thumb.jpg.7464bfccb2b768bbe719b4dde241c608.jpg

3 hours ago, themanofmyth said:

hey don't mind me askin? but what about this one by the awesome newmiller ?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97848 glass robe

Normally I would tell you to post an image, but I actually started this one WAY back before (like 2nd conversion) and was too shit to finish it.  I guess now is the time.

PS.  DONT REQUEST WITHOUT IMAGES

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Actually idk if you know this YFD, but whats the difference between TBBP and HDT?  Like I'm looking at the file structure of that mod..... there is a lot of unfamiliar stuff in there.

The breast movement is the difference. TBBP is a lot more radical that HDT.  It uses 2 breast contours for more movements. In other words a lot more bounce. I tried using it but lots of folks didn't like it.  In the bones list when you see LBreast and LBreast01 that's TBBp the 2 sets of bones causes the boobs to fly in all different directions, independently.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

The breast movement is the difference. TBBP is a lot more radical that HDT.  It uses 2 breast contours for more movements. In other words a lot more bounce. I tried using it but lots of folks didn't like it.  In the bones list when you see LBreast and LBreast01 that's TBBp the 2 sets of bones causes the boobs to fly in all different directions, independently.

OHH SHIT THATS WHERE THEY COME FROM!

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

wow I didnt know this much! Thanks for explaining.

47 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Naw, have enough stuff on my plate for now.  Couple of pieces look interesting though. Might use them in a mash up if I can separate them from the pack.

Lol I’m feeling the same way......if it’s not as painful to work on as his last work, that oracle armor, I’ll start it later next week

Pro Type Mericano CBBE HDT BS NIO LE  Cute set of dresses and accessories in 4 colors.  :thumbsup:if you like this conversions .  Due to the current crisis the office is closed?Social distancing requires all complaints and suggestion go here -------------------------------------------? [__] Safety is #1. Bitching is #10702  When ever possible, have fun!!

ss301.jpgss303.jpg

ProType-Mericano CBBE HDT BS NIO LE_v1.7z

If you have DL'd this file prior to _v1, rename the mesh and texture folders to 'ProType' one word. not two. _v1 has been updated.

46 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Lol I’m feeling the same way......if it’s not as painful to work on as his last work, that oracle armor, I’ll start it later next week

You are ablaze with glory my friend. Just don't blow up anytime soon. I would be the like the lamb in a pack of hungry wolves with this thristy mob.  Your setting a precedance I couldn't possibly keep up with. They would tear me a apart with requests!