Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Indeed there are alot of armors/clothing with wierd body shapes. makes them annoying to convert.

And im the same. I just convert what i like :D

Anyways. If the armor/clothing mesh is the same with just different textures you dont have to do it 5 times. You convert it once.

Then just save the same project 4 more times under different names. Then you change the textures paths in nifskope for each project.

So much faster then having to convert the same armor 5 times.

Saves alot of time when you convert an armor with lot different texture versions.

It also means you only have to fix it once if you find any clipping instead of trying to fix the same thing 5 times.

Keep up the good work :D

I know about the texture pathing but you still have to do that.

And you also have to manually change all the names in the sliderset. Or does it work if you just open the edited nif bodyshape and conform sliders?

Complet first project. then.

Between each saved project change the Display name, Output File Name and ShapeDataFile.

Save as cloth1

Save as cloth2

Save as cloth3

You should have 3 mesh files now.

Then you go into cloth2 and cloth3 mesh files and change those 2 to alternate textures paths.

Boom, you have 3 of the same cloths with different textures. And it only takes a minute or so.

You dont have to touch sliders or conform sliders or anything since you did all of that in first project.

Saved me alot of time when converting an armor that has 10 texture variations but is basically the same mesh.

If you already knew about that then im sorry and wish you luck :D

The one time I edited the textures before i also manually changed the sliderset files. It's a good tip, thank you.

Indeed there are alot of armors/clothing with wierd body shapes. makes them annoying to convert.

And im the same. I just convert what i like :D

Anyways. If the armor/clothing mesh is the same with just different textures you dont have to do it 5 times. You convert it once.

Then just save the same project 4 more times under different names. Then you change the textures paths in nifskope for each project.

So much faster then having to convert the same armor 5 times.

Saves alot of time when you convert an armor with lot different texture versions.

It also means you only have to fix it once if you find any clipping instead of trying to fix the same thing 5 times.

Keep up the good work :D

I know about the texture pathing but you still have to do that.

And you also have to manually change all the names in the sliderset. Or does it work if you just open the edited nif bodyshape and conform sliders?

Complet first project. then.

Between each saved project change the Display name, Output File Name and ShapeDataFile.

Save as cloth1

Save as cloth2

Save as cloth3

You should have 3 mesh files now.

Then you go into cloth2 and cloth3 mesh files and change those 2 to alternate textures paths.

Boom, you have 3 of the same cloths with different textures. And it only takes a minute or so.

You dont have to touch sliders or conform sliders or anything since you did all of that in first project.

Saved me alot of time when converting an armor that has 10 texture variations but is basically the same mesh.

If you already knew about that then im sorry and wish you luck :D

The one time I edited the textures before i also manually changed the sliderset files. It's a good tip, thank you.

Could also be worth looking at the alternate texture set bit of the ck, that way you would only have 1 mesh, with all the additional textures being added by the esp, Guide is here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_Texture_sets_for_Skyrim

Could also be worth looking at the alternate texture set bit of the ck, that way you would only have 1 mesh, with all the additional textures being added by the esp, Guide is here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_Texture_sets_for_Skyrim

Indeed. Already know about that. It saves space. But its alot more time consuming to do it in CK.

And having the extra meshes means you can more easily just add it to other mods or use the meshes to replace any Vanilla armor quicker.

I still use TES5Edit because the CK is not userfriendly.

Can't even figure out how to load one specific esp much less saving or even creating a new one and it always complains about some missing whatisits and whocares.

Overall it might be the more powerful tool but I prefer a hammer I can wield without a guidebook at all times.

You can add Texture Sets in TES5Edit aswell but WTH? Am I the modder or did I fuck up their setup?

EDIT:

Shadow, your tip works perfectly, now I jsut need to fix the cups.

Also, you need an avatar.

Er... I seem to really pick winners when it comes to wanting something converted. -head scratch- Well, if it's too much of a hassle for ya, I don't blame you for not doing it. Thanks for taking the time to look at it though, and sorry at the same time.

Yes, I am fickle. Sue me.

I also converted Sarong just because.

Er... I seem to really pick winners when it comes to wanting something converted. -head scratch- Well, if it's too much of a hassle for ya, I don't blame you for not doing it. Thanks for taking the time to look at it though, and sorry at the same time.

Er, no no. I didn't mean any negativity. Well, not toward you anyway. I was just happy anyone even took the time to look at it, and I'm thankful you actually did the conversion. Thanks a lot. Up voted the relevant post too, because that's only proper.

Er, no no. I didn't mean any negativity. Well, not toward you anyway. I was just happy anyone even took the time to look at it, and I'm thankful you actually did the conversion. Thanks a lot. Up voted the relevant post too, because that's only proper.

It was supposed to be a joke, doesn't deliver that well in written speech.

It was a play on me saying i wouldn't do it and then do it anyway.

If I was mad i wouldn't have done a thing.

Can someone please convert the merchant clothes and blacksmith's apron? Pretty please?

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/145791914450/peropero-vanilla-outfit-replacer-standalone-for

Replacer or Standalone?

I don't want to clutter up Bodyslide.

Replacer please. Thanks!

That SOB used his own interpretation of 7B.

That means the outfits don't look as good as they could be.

Too bad, I liked the DB armor.

Can someone please convert the merchant clothes and blacksmith's apron? Pretty please?

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/145791914450/peropero-vanilla-outfit-replacer-standalone-for

Replacer or Standalone?

I don't want to clutter up Bodyslide.

Replacer please. Thanks!

That SOB used his own interpretation of 7B.

That means the outfits don't look as good as they could be.

Too bad, I liked the DB armor.

Much appreciated!

Yeah, I like the DB as well.

Converted the Arcane Rogue outfit.

I also got an archive with all you need but that's just above 100 MB.

Ah, so you beat me to it. I just grabbed the files to make a conversion of that armor the other day. Though with the issues I'm still having with the Sexy Kunoichi armor, I hadn't started on it yet.

Well, thanks for you work Fakenet!

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 1/8 New Link courtesy of Guk

Edit: 3/10 Armlet fix, Skirt color with panty zap fix

Edit: 3/16 Armlet fix (again)

I forgot to mention last time, I made a change to the esp. When the panty zap was used on the skirt, it would break the texture swap for alternate colors; but only when the zap was used. It should be resolved.

Thank you very much for this mate!

Cheers~

Ah, so you beat me to it. I just grabbed the files to make a conversion of that armor the other day. Though with the issues I'm still having with the Sexy Kunoichi armor, I hadn't started on it yet.

Always thought something like this might happen but in my mind we both would have put work into it.

So good thing you saw it before you started.

Always thought something like this might happen but in my mind we both would have put work into it.

So good thing you saw it before you started.

It's bound to happen at some point.

We simply avoided it this instance, but give it time. It will happen most likely.

Okay, so I've been working on some of the armor files I've downloaded currently this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17876/?

However, whenever I try to make this armor Bodyslide compatible though most of the armor will work fine, the boots and gloves I don't have this issue with (I have no intention of doing the chainmail, it's a pain because it's not smooth with the body and I truthfully don't like it), but with the armor I get little pieces that will disappear like if individual vertexes are just all of the sudden gone in game, the outfit will pull up fine in Bodyslide though. I've tried converting it a number of times to see if I messed up somewhere, I've check the esp to make sure everything was in order (_1.nif is selected and weight slider is enabled), but I'm still getting this issue.

If anyone knows or has any ideas for what I can test for then it would be much appreciated, you don't need to convert the files yourself but I you want to try to, let me know first so I can send you mine then you won't have to start from scratch, not that this is a hard outfit to convert (or at least it shouldn't have been ......)

Example:

I made a conversion of this a while back, feel free to use it.

20170510023837_1.png20170510023902_1.png

Sexy Kunoichi HDT

Love the outfit but the chainmail armor wasn't converted in the bodyslide files. Could you do that also in CBBE HDT