Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

The biggest hold up with SE is the SKSE. Without that, all the 100's of mods that depend on it like the SUI, HDT and the MCM control don't work. And SilverLock.org doesn't seem to be in any hurry to write one. I can't play SE without my SUI, MCM Controller or HDT physics. 

The biggest hold up with SE is the SKSE. Without that, all the 100's of mods that depend on it like the SUI, HDT and the MCM control don't work. And SilverLock.org doesn't seem to be in any hurry to write one. I can't play SE without my SUI, MCM Controller or HDT physics. 

The inventory in Vanilla Skyrim is unbearable, a step up from Oblivion but still awful.

When you guys do conversions that require HDT High Heels mod, do you ever remove the requirement in favor of NIO High Heels ?

It would be nice to reduce the need for HDT HH. I personally have already rid my games of it.

It's pretty easy to remove the requirement of HDT HH, which I do, but I don't bother with trying to convert them to NIO. Looks abit rough to do but probably easy for you outfit converters.

Sorry, it's my fault.

UNPB【FDB裹胸连衣裙】by Dadag Diarce

Just rewriting the esp would take forever for this one.

Also the body is not really UNPB. Someone wasn't content using staple body (or Bodyslide) but had to create their own...

Sorry, it's my fault.

UNPB【FDB裹胸连衣裙】by Dadag Diarce

Also the body is not really UNPB. Someone wasn't content using staple body (or Bodyslide) but had to create their own...

That´s bad :/

anyway, thank you for your help :)

And I also wanted to ask if you know if this already have been converted to CBBE Bodyslide or is this one also hard to convert?

(If you want to see how to outfit looks like)

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5491565-1-1.html  

SCR.rar

Guest TR0767

Is there anyone in the forum converting Oblivion armor/clothing mods to Skyrim? I have several I'd like converted to CBBE HDT and Bodyslide.

I should probably fire Oblivion back up - haven't played that in.... years! (and that was before I knew what modding was!

Here is my conversion of Mini Sage outfits with HDT. No other mods are required. Just install

Did as you said but neither the mod manager nor loot recognize the .esp file although it is in the proper folder (/Data). Can you maybe make a version of the .esp that actually is compatible with win7?

Here is my conversion of Mini Sage outfits with HDT. No other mods are required. Just install

Did as you said but neither the mod manager nor loot recognize the .esp file although it is in the proper folder (/Data). Can you maybe make a version of the .esp that actually is compatible with win7?

Mod works fine. The OS has nothing to do wit it. Make sure the esp is activated in the game.

That´s bad :/

anyway, thank you for your help :)

And I also wanted to ask if you know if this already have been converted to CBBE Bodyslide or is this one also hard to convert?

(If you want to see how to outfit looks like)

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5491565-1-1.html  

Telling us what bodyshape this is supposed to be is always a great start.

I can already tell that this won't be any known shape, probably doesn't even have a name.

So it's supposed to be UNPBO but of course it's not. Guess the tits weren't big enough already, needed to be more like gas filled baloons.