Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I'm working on this above bikini.

The original file contains only one mesh (Top), after I make bodyslide in Outfit Studio, there are two meshes (Top_0 and Top_1). So I have to edit the esp file to change biped model from Top to Top_1 and texture. But the problem is it cause CTD in game (sometime CTD right after loading a save or open additem menu, sometime CTD a while after equip the bikini). 

Did I do something wrong?

image.png.e96f806e075b5a92fe56b3df5b5d324c.png

11 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

any other links? baidu requires a downloading software that im not willing to install. thanks anyways if not.

You don't need the software. If it ever prompts you with a blue button and a white button, always pick the white button. That will download just the file and nothing else.

baidu.png

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

I'm working on this above bikini.

The original file contains only one mesh (Top), after I make bodyslide in Outfit Studio, there are two meshes (Top_0 and Top_1). So I have to edit the esp file to change biped model from Top to Top_1 and texture. But the problem is it cause CTD in game (sometime CTD right after loading a save or open additem menu, sometime CTD a while after equip the bikini). 

Did I do something wrong?

image.png.e96f806e075b5a92fe56b3df5b5d324c.png

You need to flag the mesh to use weight sliders. Edit the ARMA record for each piece of the armor in xEdit. You should see a line for "Weight Slider Female". Right click it and check "Enabled."

Here's a screenshot from another mod I'm editing, for an example. 

Spoiler

armaedit.thumb.PNG.2490bc8c199bd510aac1b3d4602771a3.PNG

You can also do this in CK but I don't have any handy screenshots for that.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, nagothm said:
Spoiler

Once you have finished bodyslide with an outfit with HDT clothing effects the mesh will often look like that and usually CTD after.  The way I fix it is after I have finished the Bodyslide conversion

1) open up the bodyslide edited mesh (BEM) you were working with in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\********* in Nifskope.  (* being whatever the name is of the shape folder it is in.)

2) Open up a copy of the original mesh (OM) of that same outfit in Nifskope.

3) on the (BEM) go to the first NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

4) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Copy (Or CTRL+SHIFT+C)

5) On the (OM) go to the same NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

6) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Paste Over (Or CTRL+SHIFT+V)  That will change the shape to match the (BEM).

7) Repeat steps 4-6 for each NiTriShape. 

8 If there is a body shape in the mesh and you did not replace it with the UUNP (or CBBE) reference body it will usually change shape fine, if not then you can R-Click, Block>Copy Branch on the NiTriShape from the (BEM), go to the top of the tree and select the 0 NiNode branch, then R-Click, Block>Paste Branch it into the (OM) (You will have to delete the original body shape in that case and rename the pasted in body shape to the deleted body shape's name.

9) If you renamed any shapes while working in bodyslide you will need to make sure that the NiTriShape names match in the (OM) you are pasting into as well.

10) Once this is done you just save the (OM) you have been editing to the same name as the (BEM).  Then just drag and drop it and overwrite the (BEM) in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\*********

11) run bodyslide for that mesh and look at the files it generates.  They should no longer stretch weird and you should no longer get any CTD from them.

PM me if you are still having issues with it.

That's a cool trick, thanks. All this time I've been forced to use version 3.2 of OS because it's the last one to support HDT cloth. Unfortunately 3.2 is lacking a lot of features, like the translation compass for moving shapes. I'll have to try this out; if it works I can finally finish doing a conversion of the other Draconic Bloodline armors.

3 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

That's a cool trick, thanks. All this time I've been forced to use version 3.2 of OS because it's the last one to support HDT cloth. Unfortunately 3.2 is lacking a lot of features, like the translation compass for moving shapes. I'll have to try this out; if it works I can finally finish doing a conversion of the other Draconic Bloodline armors.

I have had success with this with nearly every HDT enabled mesh I have worked with.  The Draconic set is one of the exceptions.  I haven't tried it in quite a while after I gave up in frustration before, but if you can get it to work on that would be awesome.  But the process will work on most anything else even if it does not on that one.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:00 PM, varfolomey said:

jckchrck

Ok, I know Aether Suite quite well now, but it's not clear to me : can you explain how to merge those paintings in the red Robin lounge ?

Thks !

I'm finishing the mod "picture gallery 140 paintings" in three versions. 1-luxurious assets, 2 - sexy girls and the third - fantasy. After the completion of the mod,will download in the site.You can hang these paintings anywhere, including in the red salon.

Sorry I didn't understand. Thanks for your answer !

Can't wait till your mod is out...

8 hours ago, Houca said:

Help.How to make work Korean(Chinese or Japanese) slidersets? Bodyslide just can not see them.Thx.

Download the language pack you need (Chinese, Korean, whatever)
Google for a "locale emulator"
Run Outfit Studio using it
Load each project that uses non-Latin characters and re-save it in English
You can now run it in normal Bodyslide.

Alternatively you might be able to build stuff in Bodyslide using the locale emulator without resaving it but I haven't tried that.

On 6/10/2018 at 6:05 PM, Musje said:

Probably has something to do with this:

Q15: How can I make older Chinese mods work properly with newer versions of BodySlide?
A: You need to convert the .osp files of older Chinese mods to UTF-8 encoding.

BS appears to not like the filenames or Chinese characters in the files.

EDIT: For anyone who us interested, here are the converted OSP files for this set. Dump them into the Sldiersets folder manually, or add them to the original 7z file.

I converted the files with this.

Nice outfit. And it looks like there's more good stuff there.

BDO Hillat SliderSets.7z

I used your attach file but it isn't show up in Bodyslide. I also tried to convert by myself by your tool in the link but it still not work. Can someone help?