Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

SugarNight & Sunrise Bikinis CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems. let me know. 

Sorry about that :P  ESP included now.

Hello.

I have only one problem. Looks like, 3 latest conversions was made for TBBP, not for HDT. There is any way, to convert it to HDT? Great conversions, btw.

I would have to redo every piece that uses a body reference. Is there a reason you can't run a TBBP body? 

Thanks for the answer.
If you can not, I will give up.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
But I think that your precious is ability
I always support.
Even if it is not mine
forward
and ever CBBE Bodyslide HDT 
Please make a lot of

No need to apologize. I am always open to requests so, please, post other outfits you'd like converted. If you pay attention to what I am converting, you have a general idea if your outfit would get converted or not. I don't convert heavy armor; authoritarian, military, or school uniforms like you wanted; swimwear unless it something 'original' like the Sugar Nights I just did; non-feminine outfits that cover up too much ( I like lots of skin& cleavage) and stuff that has a limited appeal. If your outfits fits within these parameters, I'll take a look. Thank you for your support!  :heart:  

I have started using a TBBP body in my conversions instead of the  HDT body I've normally been using. It gives more bounce to the breasts and butt and it makes getting the Asian UNP/UUNP/+ mods using TBBP to move better. 

I want to know what you guys think of the change. Yah or nah? Personally I like it. Gives my heavy breasted 'toon a more 'natural' jiggle to the breasts and butt rather than a 'man-made' bounce. Let me know

EDIT: Seems most of you prefer the HDT body so back to HDT. I want to try using the body that Daiemonica sent me and see if it works better. I am just not happy with the bounce the standard  HDT is giving me with my large breasted 'toon', but agree with Daiemonic & Khashdoo that TBBP is probably not the way to fly. If any of you want the conversions I've done in TBBP to be redone in HDT let me know.  Otherwise, I will not be using it anymore. I am still learning to improve my conversions and with good help, they will. Thank you for your support.  :heart: 

Hello.

I have only one problem. Looks like, 3 latest conversions was made for TBBP, not for HDT. There is any way, to convert it to HDT? Great conversions, btw.

I would have to redo every piece that uses a body reference. Is there a reason you can't run a TBBP body? 

Its very easy to turn a TBBP armor into a HDT armor.

Like always set a reference HDT body. Assuming you arent already using a HDT body reference. Then you can skip that part.

Instead of using Copy Bone Weights you use Copy Selected Weights. Go into the bone tab, select every bone.(hold ctrl to select more then 1 bone)

Then just use the Copy Selected Weights for each part of the armor.

Now the armor should be HDT instead of TBBP.

Sorc. Ive noticed that you converted some armors that already have HDT conversions out there. Lot of double work for stuff thats already done.

But i guess some people are to lazy to search and just comes here asking for conversions when there already are some :P.

Well in their defense some can be harder to find then others.

Its very easy to turn a TBBP armor into a HDT armor.

Like always set a reference HDT body. Assuming you arent already using a HDT body reference. Then you can skip that part.

Instead of using Copy Bone Weights you use Copy Selected Weights. Go into the bone tab, select every bone.(hold ctrl to select more then 1 bone)

Then just use the Copy Selected Weights for each part of the armor.

Now the armor should be HDT instead of TBBP.

Sorc. Ive noticed that you converted some armors that already have HDT conversions out there. Lot of double work for stuff thats already done.

But i guess some people are to lazy to search and just comes here asking for conversions when there already are some :P.

Well in their defense some can be harder to find then others.

I'm sure. If you know of any dupes and can link the conversion, I'll remove mine. With the huge number of conversions in the world of modding, it's impossible to keep tract of all of them. I do my best to Google mine before I do the conversion but some do slip thru. With the secretive nature of the Asian and west Europian's and the limited ability to search for information in their countries, there's probably thousands we will never know about. I'm sure, after seeing many of these conversions, mine is the better  :lol:

I have started using a TBBP body in my conversions instead of the  HDT body I've normally been using. It gives more bounce to the breasts and butt and it makes getting the Asian UNP/UUNP/+ mods using TBBP to move better. 

I want to know what you guys think of the change. Yah or nah? Personally I like it. Gives my heavy breasted 'toon a more 'natural' jiggle to the breasts and butt rather than a 'man-made' bounce. Let me know

The standard now is HDT, most of the ppl uses HDT body (CBBE or UNP) combined with HDT-Physics (HDT dll's & .xmls).

Problems:

1. Loosing HDT weights on belly (not really a loss, you can add it to your BaseShape by copying from HDT)

2. TBBP weight is not clean, as you can see in the image:

269s3v.png

3. When you installed HDT-PE you copied into your skse folder a file called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" or "HDT.xml". This file controlls the physics aplied to some of the HDT skeleton bones, the breast bone is "NPC L/R Breast". The weight paint in the breast works in conjunction with the xml, so if you paint more weight in the breast you will multiply the effect.

Ok, those .xml's are configured to work with a standard weight paint (HDT). If you add part of this weight to the Breast01 (TBBP) the phisical effects will change (increase/decrease) and also will modify the look of the breast.

Also, as you can see in the image below, if you share weight between both breasts this will increase the effect of the physics added by the xml, so the most common is an overweight of the breasts (falling down), not too much, but notizable.

141skf.png

HDT:

36bshb.png

The best result achieved by me was to incorporate a clean version of Breast01 TBBP weights to the HDT body, and also incorporate the properties to the .xml, then you had 2 bones acting in the breast and the movement was much more realistic.

To do this, I had to distribute physics between those 2 bones (Breast01 and NPC L/R Breast) increasing the power on NPC Breast.

Unfortunately anybody is building armor using those weights, so when you equip a new armor the breast bounce is exaggerated.

I hope you can understand my spanglish :lol:

Attached an example if you want to give it a try (backup your files)

TBBP_HDT Hybrid Body.7z

Hello.

TBBP is outdated. It causes breasts deformation, and very weird bouncing. Oh, in this case, this is not worth it. Let it stay, as it is.

Sorry, but this is step back.

Hi Sorceress99  Can I ask for a piece of clothing for cbbe-bs?

As requested.. Honoka Casual CBBE HDT&BS 

Hi there, the toy between tits was deforming badly so I had to redo the weights and conform also.

Some more fixes:

-HDT Weight

-Clippings

Thank you! Yes it was but I had no idea how to fix it. As usual, you come to my rescue. 

Sorry, but this is step back.

Fear not, my friend, your voice has been heard. See my edit above.

The standard now is HDT, most of the ppl uses HDT body (CBBE or UNP) combined with HDT-Physics (HDT dll's & .xmls).

Problems:

1. Loosing HDT weights on belly (not really a loss, you can add it to your BaseShape by copying from HDT)

2. TBBP weight is not clean, as you can see in the image:

269s3v.png

3. When you installed HDT-PE you copied into your skse folder a file called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" or "HDT.xml". This file controlls the physics aplied to some of the HDT skeleton bones, the breast bone is "NPC L/R Breast". The weight paint in the breast works in conjunction with the xml, so if you paint more weight in the breast you will multiply the effect.

Ok, those .xml's are configured to work with a standard weight paint (HDT). If you add part of this weight to the Breast01 (TBBP) the phisical effects will change (increase/decrease) and also will modify the look of the breast.

Also, as you can see in the image below, if you share weight between both breasts this will increase the effect of the physics added by the xml, so the most common is an overweight of the breasts (falling down), not too much, but notizable.

141skf.png

HDT:

36bshb.png

The best result achieved by me was to incorporate a clean version of Breast01 TBBP weights to the HDT body, and also incorporate the properties to the .xml, then you had 2 bones acting in the breast and the movement was much more realistic.

To do this, I had to distribute physics between those 2 bones (Breast01 and NPC L/R Breast) increasing the power on NPC Breast.

Unfortunately anybody is building armor using those weights, so when you equip a new armor the breast bounce is exaggerated.

I hope you can understand my spanglish :lol:

Attached an example if you want to give it a try (backup your files)

I am grasping part of what you're saying. So I use this hybrid body in place of the OS hdt body?  

How do I install this in OS and BS?  I went into group manager and added it to CBBEGroups.xml and HDTBodies.xml but its not showing up as a reference body nor in the body list for BS. 

Ok Got it installed and did a body build. I like the breasts movements much better that either HDT or TBBP. Between a refined TBBP and a more animated HDT. Hope folks like this too.