Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello all!  To start you guys are a bunch of geniuses and I'm, well, not.  I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do bodyslide conversions on Hircine's Blessed Bikini and Mak 90's CBBEv3M Skimpy armors...  Mainly because his version has chests near the city gates in White Run that contain chopped up bits of the vanilla armors that are equippable in other slots, allowing you to easily mash up armors... but only if they're close to the CBBEv3M proportions and I'm trying for a more amazonian look.  If these could be made bodyslide compatible, that would be really something. :)

To anyone who takes this up, thank you very much.

Hircine's Blessed Bikini: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14097/?

MAK07's Remodelled Armors: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

Hello all!  To start you guys are a bunch of geniuses and I'm, well, not.  I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do bodyslide conversions on Hircine's Blessed Bikini and Mak 90's CBBEv3M Skimpy armors...  Mainly because his version has chests near the city gates in White Run that contain chopped up bits of the vanilla armors that are equippable in other slots, allowing you to easily mash up armors... but only if they're close to the CBBEv3M proportions and I'm trying for a more amazonian look.  If these could be made bodyslide compatible, that would be really something. :)

Here's Hircine's one: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1478-hircines-blessed-bodyslide-hdt/

and honestly there's not much difference between Mak's stuff and ChronoTiger's set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?. Chrono even has some of Mak's stuff in it and the Hentai set. I, personally, think that Chrono's set is better. If you want it a little bit more skimpy like Mak's then remove the skirts with Outfit Studio: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Here's Hircine's one: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1478-hircines-blessed-bodyslide-hdt/

and honestly there's not much difference between Mak's stuff and ChronoTiger's set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?. Chrono even has some of Mak's stuff in it and the Hentai set. I, personally, think that Chrono's set is better. If you want it a little bit more skimpy like Mak's then remove the skirts with Outfit Studio: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

This is awesome and once again, thank you.  Chrono's set, however, doesn't contain the chests that have the individual armor bits that fill in the deadspace on your character really well.  Those are fixed to CBBEv3M proportions even if the rest of you, well, isn't.

EDIT: It's basically all the Pauldrons, collars, belts, thigh guards and what have you that are equippable in Jewelry slots.  It's really cool to have but clippy when you're using bodyslide All the same, thank you for the link and thank you for your help.  The bikini is just what I was looking for.

post-28826-0-67818300-1415779661_thumb.jpg

This is awesome and once again, thank you.  Chrono's set, however, doesn't contain the chests that have the individual armor bits that fill in the deadspace on your character really well.  Those are fixed to CBBEv3M proportions even if the rest of you, well, isn't.

EDIT: It's basically all the Pauldrons, collars, belts, thigh guards and what have you that are equippable in Jewelry slots.  It's really cool to have but clippy when you're using bodyslide All the same, thank you for the link and thank you for your help.  The bikini is just what I was looking for.

You're welcome. Well, honestly, I never used Mak's because it wasn't set to bodyslide. I just compared it with Chrono's by OutfitStudio. Though, I would use the heavy hide belt that's part of Mak's set for some stuff. I really just use OS to fix the clipping and it seems to work fine.

Any chance that someone convert these armors to CBBE HDT?

First of all, one of these armors is from Oblivion, and needs a conversion. The other is already converted to Skyrim but not to HDT and has no Bodyslide. I think they are old but still pretty nice. Maybe someone could make them Bodyslide ready, I would much apreciate it. :)

Priestess of Dibella: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32855/?

and 

Lady Fantasy: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5320-rel-bpp-fantasy/

Thanks in advance

Hehe, always nice when you realize that there are other Oblivion fans out there, who have the same taste for favorite outfits when it comes to good old HGEC or DMRA BBB style outfits :-)

I am somewhat dissapointed that you didn't mention this here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40267/? (It was my favorite outfit for a whole play through, only difference.. I used it as DMRA conversion from somewhere here on LL).

Agree +1 !!!! I wish i knew how to convert this beauty! Hopefully one of the experts here will take good care of  Stefenwolfs Saint Gladiator

If someone interested, I have made conversion of

Arcane Knickers Ver. 1.3 for UNP-Slim,UNP and UNPB

Original files can be found here on LL, but somehow can't post links.

Conversion was made in OS, so it's hard to repair all clippings, especially stockings was painful. I did my best. Used reference body was CBBE body HDT.

Some preview:

The link to the original can be found here.

Thanks for the conversion! It looks really well done. I know stockings really suck but they look pretty good to me.

Sovereign Slayers Bodyslide Conversion

2mgl7ck.jpg

There's some clipping in between the legs and under the arms during some animations. There's not much I can do because Outfit Studio has terrible vertex weighting. Still pretty happy because this was a UNP to Bodyslide conversion though.

Still requires the original by yurica. I would also recommend the retexture by kiozuka.

Breathtaking work! Certainly more than I could do. But i'm getting some serious clipping on top of the arms as well, around the shoulders.

Sovereign Slayers Bodyslide Conversion

2mgl7ck.jpg

There's some clipping in between the legs and under the arms during some animations. There's not much I can do because Outfit Studio has terrible vertex weighting. Still pretty happy because this was a UNP to Bodyslide conversion though.

Still requires the original by yurica. I would also recommend the retexture by kiozuka.

Thanks for the conversion! For the clipping, since you can't see the body underneath anyway, I would Zap it. Click on the Base shape, mask anything you don't want zapped and do Slider > New Zap. Then activate the slider you just created and hit Slider > Properties, set both the low and high values to 100 and check 'Hidden' and that will make the Zap activate without the user needing to activate it in bodyslide.

Thanks for the conversion! For the clipping, since you can't see the body underneath anyway, I would Zap it. Click on the Base shape, mask anything you don't want zapped and do Slider > New Zap. Then activate the slider you just created and hit Slider > Properties, set both the low and high values to 100 and check 'Hidden' and that will make the Zap activate without the user needing to activate it in bodyslide.

I appreciate that and it's a really good idea, I never understood how to do those.

I'll apply the zap tonight when I get home.

EDIT: Updated. Download is still located in the original post here

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Not a skimpy version though.

The OCR mod is just what you want (not fully done yet): Link

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Art of Magicka TBBP Bodyslide:

Alright, not gonna lie this was a pain in the ass to do...

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Question: Why'd I make this?

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

(If I like it I'll make a TBBP conversion of it).

I've found a small problem with your conversion. For some reason the top part of the  elegant robe  doesn't change color. I would fix it myself, but I'm not really sure how too.

I started using this cause I love the robe, but the issue that's mentioned here ruins it. I tried to search everywhere for any fix but no response to this guy.

Anyone who could find a fix for this? It would be great!

Guys, How are you all?

I have an issue, Why everytime I'm trying to put Chapi Suit A, I have immediately CTD.

Original file : attachicon.gif7B-N TBBP ChaPi JSuit V1 .7z

Bodyslide : attachicon.gifChapiJsuit_Slider.7z

If someone can help me or correct files to avoid CTD , please :)

PS : in Bodyslide 2 this outfit is perfectly fitted to my body 

(sorry I don't remember how to hide picture)

hmm, so I tried i only attached meshes and texture files from original 7zip file. i didnt attach meshes and texture files from the slider that you made. I was able to put it on(I tried, just because i love jsuit so much) but looks like the body mesh and the cloth is not connected. cloth move very well with hdt, but body mesh is stiff. so maybe that is the problem. but idk how to fix it.

Guys, How are you all?

I have an issue, Why everytime I'm trying to put Chapi Suit A, I have immediately CTD.

hmm, so I tried i only attached meshes and texture files from original 7zip file. i didnt attach meshes and texture files from the slider that you made. I was able to put it on(I tried, just because i love jsuit so much) but looks like the body mesh and the cloth is not connected. cloth move very well with hdt, but body mesh is stiff. so maybe that is the problem. but idk how to fix it.

Thanks rhtnwjrdla2 ! I will test like you to see if it works :)

Guys, How are you all?

no problem, let me know if you figure this out, I would love to wear this sick latex suit.

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Not a skimpy version though.

The OCR mod is just what you want (not fully done yet): Link

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Art of Magicka TBBP Bodyslide:

Alright, not gonna lie this was a pain in the ass to do...

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Question: Why'd I make this?

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

(If I like it I'll make a TBBP conversion of it).

I've found a small problem with your conversion. For some reason the top part of the  elegant robe  doesn't change color. I would fix it myself, but I'm not really sure how too.

I started using this cause I love the robe, but the issue that's mentioned here ruins it. I tried to search everywhere for any fix but no response to this guy.

Anyone who could find a fix for this? It would be great!

Texture swaps are done one of two ways. The first is to create a new mesh for each color that's linked to its own respective texture. If the color is not working correctly, that means it's probably not linked to the correct texture. The way to resolve it is to actually link it to the correct texture, or to replace the texture file with the correct one.

Based on the situation, I would guess (guess being the keyword) the texture swap may be done via the esp. In which case, I would open up the esp in the CK and find the ArmorAddon of the specific piece that's not working correctly. Double click it, select the nif for the female (I'm assuming) version of the armor, point it to the correct nif, and redo the texture replacement. I'd have to open up the CK to know for sure, but I believe you just right click and select "Replace Texture" or something like that.

Guys, How are you all?

Original file : 7B-N TBBP ChaPi JSuit V1 .7zattachicon.gif

Bodyslide:  ChapiJsuit_Slider.7zattachicon.gif

no problem, let me know if you figure this out, I would love to wear this sick latex suit.

I only looked at it for a moment, but I was able to equip the armor and confirm what was already reported: armor has bone weights (tbbp I think?) but not the body. You should open up your project in outfit studio and load either a tbbp/HDT/whatever-you-intended reference and copy the appropriate weights to the outfit, or load the standard CBBE reference and delete the bones (L,R breasts, butt, belly) from the outfit; either way they should be consistent. If you choose to have a HDT/tbbp outfit, you need to make sure you have the extended skeleton here or you will CTD whenever you equip it.