Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.2014-11-02_00020.jpgattachicon.gif

It looks like the belt/bag/pouch/thing is attached to a bone on the arm it shouldn't be. I would click on the object in question in the Meshes window, click on the Bones and go through the bones and see if it's attached (it will be colored from blue > red) to anything you didn't intend for. This kind of thing usually happens when you use "Copy Bones Weights" instead of selecting the specific bones you want and using "Copy Selected Weights."

Also, Liberation Assassin Set.

This conversion is actually standalone and does not require the original mod but screenshots can be found via the link above and please support the original author(s) while you're there. This is standalone because the original outfit contained all pieces except for the hood, which means you either wore the whole outfit or you didn't. I seperated the main armor from the boots and vambrace so they can be worn together or separately. This required modifications to the esp, so I threw in the original bsa as well for convenience sake.

Note: The vambrace uses slot 34 and not the gloves spot to be consistent with the original mod.

AC Liberation - Aveline Grandpre Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Levionte, i wonder do i have to extract the .bsa file ? Well... there's a clothing Galia Armor that is packed into .bsa and i guess i have to extract it then drop my bodyslided files into the meshes folder and then repack it back to bsa?

And about the MixRobes issue, it was my end after all. I have done another fully reinstall everything and it works perfectly now :D I'm really sorry for misinformation that i have cause :(

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

Loving this conversion just a small issue I am having.

Which body are you using to copy the weights from?

I'm using CBBE HDT 3.3 and the weights are different. The pregnant belly is a different shape with the outfit on or off.

Levionte, i wonder do i have to extract the .bsa file ? Well... there's a clothing Galia Armor that is packed into .bsa and i guess i have to extract it then drop my bodyslided files into the meshes folder and then repack it back to bsa?

And about the MixRobes issue, it was my end after all. I have done another fully reinstall everything and it works perfectly now :D I'm really sorry for misinformation that i have cause :(

You don't need to do anything to the bsa besides putting it into your data folder either manually or through a mod manager; it's only there for the textures. I believe you're mistaken about the Galia Armor, as I did not repack or do anything to the bsa but merely included the one from the original mod. And, glad to hear your MixRobes is working.

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

I'm using CBBE HDT 3.3 and the weights are different. The pregnant belly is a different shape with the outfit on or off.

I honestly don't remember, but I used whatever came with Outfit Studio a couple months ago when I made it.

You don't need to do anything to the bsa besides putting it into your data folder either manually or through a mod manager; it's only there for the textures. I believe you're mistaken about the Galia Armor, as I did not repack or do anything to the bsa but merely included the one from the original mod. And, glad to hear your MixRobes is working.

I honestly don't remember, but I used whatever came with Outfit Studio a couple months ago when I made it.

Any chance you could try re-weighting it with CBBE 3.3 HDT? Should be included in the newest form of bodyslide. 

There is no clipping just a different bodyshape from the base body.

Any chance you could try re-weighting it with CBBE 3.3 HDT? Should be included in the newest form of bodyslide. 

There is no clipping just a different bodyshape from the base body.

Do you mean the NPC Belly bone is weighted differently, or do you mean the pregnancy belly slider conforms to a different shape? If you mean the slider is conforming to a different shape, I'm afraid I do not know of a way to redo a single slider. I'd have to redo the entire 18 piece set with the new reference shape - which would be a significant investment.

If the bone weighting has changed, that would be slightly more feasible. But, at a glance, the weights looked the same to me and I didn't see any update notes on either xp32 or bodyslide that mentioned anything to do with the pregnancy bones/sliders respectively.

Are you creating the pregnant body via bodyslide or do you have a mod that does it? If a mod is changing the body shape, I honestly don't know anything about those mods including whether or not they're compatible with my conversions. Either way, my recommendation would be to adjust the sliders on bodyslide and see if you can get the shape to match up closer.

Its the node scaling caused by a pregnancy mod. The belly scales differently with the Shirt on or off. Some armours I converted myself using the CBBE HDT weights match the nude body perfectly.

The bodyslide shape is fine there are no issues with that. Due to how bone scaling works I think it is to do with the weight painting.

Its the node scaling caused by a pregnancy mod. The belly scales differently with the Shirt on or off. Some armours I converted myself using the CBBE HDT weights match the nude body perfectly.

The bodyslide shape is fine there are no issues with that. Due to how bone scaling works I think it is to do with the weight painting.

Oh, that's interesting. I can't test it but you can try dropping these in the Northgirl Shapedata folder and see if it helps.

Well... i meant the original Galia Armor is packed in as a bsa file. I wonder should i extract the original bsa file so i can place my freshly created bodyslided Galia Armor.nifs into it? or it will loaded up my nifs just fine without replacing the original meshes inside the original bsa file?

And i didn't know you're working on draconic bloodline outfit :D but it seems that you're having some trouble with it. I will try to find some helpful information so you can make it a reality ;)

Well... i meant the original Galia Armor is packed in as a bsa file. I wonder should i extract the original bsa file so i can place my freshly created bodyslided Galia Armor.nifs into it? or it will loaded up my nifs just fine without replacing the original meshes inside the original bsa file?

And i didn't know you're working on draconic bloodline outfit :D but it seems that you're having some trouble with it. I will try to find some helpful information so you can make it a reality ;)

Any loose files (.nifs, .dds, etc) should automatically overwrite the archived version without needing to repack it. I suppose you could repack it if you wanted to, but it's not necessary.

And no, I gave up on that outfit months ago. Bodysliding the normal outfit is no problem, but the HDT skirt version will give outfit studio a bunch of unrecognized bone messages and ends up breaking the outfit. I'd be very interested in hearing about any kind of work-a-round, otherwise I was just going to wait until Outfit Studio was updated to support HDT skirts, capes, etc.

So I've been trying to convert DF_T21 to Bodyslide, but I am having so much trouble with it. Specifically the underwear. No matter what I do, I end up stretching it out weirdly, or it just won't line up properly and ends up clipping all kinds. It is driving me crazy.

So was wondering if anyone else would like to take a shot at it? Cause I've pretty much given up on trying lol. Would be appreciated, thanks. :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-242.html

Hey levionte, quick question

do you use some sort of vertice scaling when you do your conversions?

everytime I try to apply my citrus body to your bodyslide conversion I get this:

tYiARYB.jpg

I try to match up the citrus body on the Z axis, but when I test it out in game, I get the whole "stretched out limbs" outcome

any tips? thanks, and I love all your conversions!

Hey levionte, quick question

do you use some sort of vertice scaling when you do your conversions?

everytime I try to apply my citrus body to your bodyslide conversion I get this:

tYiARYB.jpg

I try to match up the citrus body on the Z axis, but when I test it out in game, I get the whole "stretched out limbs" outcome

any tips? thanks, and I love all your conversions!

Nope, I always line it up with where the reference shape appears, which is what I would recommend to you. Try moving the armor to the reference shape, not the other way around.

So I've been trying to convert DF_T21 to Bodyslide, but I am having so much trouble with it. Specifically the underwear. No matter what I do, I end up stretching it out weirdly, or it just won't line up properly and ends up clipping all kinds. It is driving me crazy.

So was wondering if anyone else would like to take a shot at it? Cause I've pretty much given up on trying lol. Would be appreciated, thanks. :)

This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link above and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

@SpyderArachnid I see what you mean, I hate it when the cut up the objects into so many pieces.

Edit: Fixed bracelet texture

DF_T21 Bodyslide + HDT.7z

This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link above and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

@SpyderArachnid I see what you mean, I hate it when the cut up the objects into so many pieces.

Awesome work as always levionte, just notice something weird with the braclets color.

edit: are the sleeves suppose too be open? I couldn't tell becasue the OG armor did not have a good sideview lol

2014_11_06_00001.jpg

edit: I notice this too but this probably has something to do with how the original author made it lol

2014_11_06_00002.jpg

Edited by Enjuno

Oh, that's interesting. I can't test it but you can try dropping these in the Northgirl Shapedata folder and see if it helps.

It is still slightly bigger than the nude belly, but it is a lot better thank you!

Hi,

pls convert to bodyslide pls.Thx

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41149492.html

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

anyone bodyslided this yet?

Vindictus Mix Robes

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Great conversion, but I noticed something odd--at least for me, the bodyslide produces meshes that have squarish gaps between the breasts and the edge of the bra cups. I've included any example.

Otherwise, the conversion looks great. 

Thanks, updated.

Thank you, the fix works great!

I noticed another issue--it seems that using the bodyslide on the leggings/heels mesh cuts off the bottom few centimeters (about half the foot). I think it may have something to do with the sliders and HDT, using the default meshes, they show up fine. Do you need a screencap? 

Updated again, foot bones didn't copy correctly.

Once again, great work much appreciated! The only thing I can complain about now is that the folder structure disagrees with NMM (it installs everything to a folder named after the mod, not into the data folder)--but not everyone uses NMM so that's understandable. Thank you!

Hi,

pls convert to bodyslide pls.Thx

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41149492.html

2355e76d.jpge8127370.jpg

anyone bodyslided this yet?

Vindictus Mix Robes

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Great conversion, but I noticed something odd--at least for me, the bodyslide produces meshes that have squarish gaps between the breasts and the edge of the bra cups. I've included any example.

Otherwise, the conversion looks great. 

Thanks, updated.

Thank you, the fix works great!

I noticed another issue--it seems that using the bodyslide on the leggings/heels mesh cuts off the bottom few centimeters (about half the foot). I think it may have something to do with the sliders and HDT, using the default meshes, they show up fine. Do you need a screencap? 

Updated again, foot bones didn't copy correctly.

Once again, great work much appreciated! The only thing I can complain about now is that the folder structure disagrees with NMM (it installs everything to a folder named after the mod, not into the data folder)--but not everyone uses NMM so that's understandable. Thank you!

Oh, sorry about that. I'll try to pay more attention in the future. You mean it puts it into a folder named after itself within the data folder, right? Or does the first folder need to be named 'data'?

Awesome work as always levionte, just notice something weird with the braclets color.

edit: are the sleeves suppose too be open? I couldn't tell becasue the OG armor did not have a good sideview lol

2014_11_06_00001.jpg

edit: I notice this too but this probably has something to do with how the original author made it lol

2014_11_06_00002.jpg

Thanks, should be fixed. Texture path was pointing somewhere it wasn't supposed to for some reason. I didn't make any stylistic changes to the sleeves, but they surprised me too when I saw them.

I can't make your screenshots bigger for some reason, but if you mean turning invisible when in water, yeah that's an issue with using alpha layers (making an item partially transparent). Water is also transparent, obviously, so when something partially invisible gets cover by something else partially invisible it makes it completely invisible. If someone knows of a fix I'd love to hear it, otherwise I just leave things as the original author created them.

Also:

Underworld Armor by Kris†a™.

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above and please support the original author(s) while you're there. An alternate link can be found here.

Underworld Armor Bodyslide + HDT.7z

will someone kind hearted enough to convert this :v

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30980/?

TESV_2014_11_07_14_51_15_71.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lj0hxc472d4292i/Serenity.rar

You're going to need the original armor quoted above, because of the way the files were named, specifically the boots, I had to modify the esp, which I included in the download. If you are going to use the HDT High Heel version, you need to modify the esp yourself, I used the original version.

will someone kind hearted enough to convert this :v

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30980/?

TESV_2014_11_07_14_51_15_71.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lj0hxc472d4292i/Serenity.rar

You're going to need the original armor quoted above, because of the way the files were named, specifically the boots, I had to modify the esp, which I included in the download. If you are going to use the HDT High Heel version, you need to modify the esp yourself, I used the original version.

nice XDD thxxx

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.2014-11-02_00020.jpgattachicon.gif

It looks like the belt/bag/pouch/thing is attached to a bone on the arm it shouldn't be. I would click on the object in question in the Meshes window, click on the Bones and go through the bones and see if it's attached (it will be colored from blue > red) to anything you didn't intend for. This kind of thing usually happens when you use "Copy Bones Weights" instead of selecting the specific bones you want and using "Copy Selected Weights."

Sorry I didn't respond immediately; hint: (check the last line of my quoted post above.) I'm currently in Outfit Studio with the belt bags selected, but have to ask what would be done in the case of multiple outfit parts. I have the problem area selected but am clueless of what to do next in order to disconnect the bag's attachment to the arm. I think I uploaded a shot from OS, but there are three parts in the outfit: robes, scarf, and belt. If the belt is the problem, then how would I go about keeping it from shooting out with the arm?

Also, thanks for helping this rookie out. I'm really not this helpless, but I must acknowledge that I went into this blind as to what to expect. I never tease anything I'm working on for this long!