Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

CBBE HDT Conversion please

Sky TM

Arcane Sister UNP.

I request this 5 times and never answer me. Arcane sister.

No one is obligated to convert this for you or find it. This is just a request thread. 

Therefore ask 5 times without forcing anyone.

Hello all, found an AMAZING looking armor that I would love to see converted to CBBE HDT/BodySlide. It's called Blood of the Divines. I'll put some screenshots down below, along with a link to the armor.

Screenshots:

7165965-1430106618.jpg

vDyhGgs.png

O8FtE94.jpg

gakjEmY.jpg

dRi7zjo.png

Link to a UNP version:

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1610.html

Link to a SevenBase Bombshell version:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40657711.html

Again, would love to see it converted PLZ :D

Screenshots by: Mewiee

On the (incredibly unlikely) off-chance that someone is bored, would anyone consider taking a crack at one of the Arshes Nei Bikini conversions from Oblivion?

The one I would suggest is the SkyTM version here, for 7BCH. I want to say this is an adaption of Cosmid's conversion, which while very much appreciated, kind of ruined the outfit's chest (specifically underneath and between the breasts).

entry_img_630.jpg

Compared to...

2023.jpg

This might possibly occupy a grey area for conversions, but if anyone would like to take a crack at it, I'm sure it'd be appreciated. 

Would someone be able to convert the Police Officer outfit that is currently made for unp/7B 

would love to see it made into CBBE with support for bodyslide sliders. I would put a link to the original outfit but I cant beacause the site wont let me beacuase I havent posted 2 succesful posts. The unp version can be found on this site though. Would appreciate if someone could convert it.

Hello all, found an AMAZING looking armor that I would love to see converted to CBBE HDT/BodySlide. It's called Blood of the Divines. I'll put some screenshots down below, along with a link to the armor.

Screenshots:

7165965-1430106618.jpg

vDyhGgs.png

O8FtE94.jpg

gakjEmY.jpg

dRi7zjo.png

Link to a UNP version:

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1610.html

Link to a SevenBase Bombshell version:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40657711.html

Again, would love to see it converted PLZ :D

Screenshots by: Mewiee

Oh yes, please convert this. Please. and maybe even make zappable bits and HDT.

...It's called Blood of the Divines...

post-75792-0-51451700-1430236238_thumb.jpg

post-75792-0-52678400-1430236252_thumb.jpg

post-75792-0-23105400-1430236288_thumb.jpg

:D  i hope you find it statisfactory

zap options included.

edit: forgot to mention, im using the 7b version. get it via console, search for 'divine'. also, there's another version with the suffix HS, but the texture is kinda broken. not sure if its intended or not.

edit2: IMPORTANT added fixed esp and missing shape data for zap options. sorry for the mess up on the zap options :( , zap options was added after i finish converting it to HDT and i didn't notice MO dropped the generated files into overwrite folder. everything should be working as intended now.

BloodOfTheDivines_Fixed.rar

zap options included.

edit: forgot to mention, im using the 7b version. get it via console, search for 'divine'. also, there's another version with the suffix HS, but the texture is kinda broken. not sure if its intended or not.

Great work! ;)

zap options included.

Thank you!

zap options included.

Is it possible to craft these? I have on the "Wintermyst" mod that adds in a TON of new enchantments, and of course one is called "of the divine". Could you possibly give me the exact name to type in in the console? I tried Blood of the Divines, blooddivine, etc. I also tried getting the ID in the Creation Kit but I can't load multiple master files.

Thanks again for the conversion though!!

Sky TM

Arcane Sister UNP.

No one is obligated to convert this for you or find it. This is just a request thread. 

try to convert using  bodyslide yourself at first it looks hard but still not pretty hard at all :v

So I saw a post a while back about some armour that, if my mind serves me right, was a bodyslide conversion. It was vanilla armours that were fairly skimpy on top of having no bottoms to them. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly apretiate it.

...Is it possible to craft these...

updated the original post.

to those who have downloaded the previous version, you'll have to redownload the file again as i missed quite a bit of other stuff when i packaged the initial attachment. sorry for the screwup guys.

on a side note, the entries in the .esp was already there but the author forgot to assign the crafting stations. i think the author rushed this project as i also noticed there's a 'divine tiara' entry in the .esp. maybe that's why that HS variant was kinda messed up.

Sky TM

Arcane Sister UNP.

try to convert using  bodyslide yourself at first it looks hard but still not pretty hard at all :v

I try but failed gloves and boots.

They look out of orbit.

I'm not forcing anyone (((WERDUNLOADED1)))....

everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some.

Ok, just tested it in game, things look ok. This is CBBE HDT,  you will need the original mod from LDW's Crimson Closet. I did make a slight change, adding zaps for the panties and a separate craftable panty.  Thank you, LostDayWalker! I used the Arcane Sister UNP version, not sure if it matters.

Arcane Sister.7z