Nexus requires paid regeestration for mature content

firestorm

There seems to be a bug with member preferences that is affecting many people at the moment, according to this thread in the forums:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1282106-not-allowed-to-see-adult-content-anymore/

an admin just replied to that topic saying

I've let Robin know of this issue.

We'll have to find out what has happened, why it happened, and of course how we can fix it. Hopefully it won't take long but I can't promise anything until we have more details.

I ask that everyone be patient and await a resolution.

This REALLY REALLY SUCKS. I cannot view adult content and Bodyslide2 was just released. FML.

I'm really starting to hate nexus. BTW, the title of this thread scared the shit out of me.

Seems like it's all down now must be fixing it keep getting a white page and it's not loading. I would say if they would of made it to where you had to buy a paid subscription to view adult content the modders would see a huge drop in their downloads which would either make them stop making them and do something else or move there adult mods to a better place like here for instance.

Archived