[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

I posted in the other threads too but nobody seems to know the answer.

I have a problem where hands aren't aligned correctly with the body. But it only happens if I use an outfit.

hand.jpg

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas. :(

For both the outfit and normal body I use PSB Body as reference and both are built with same slider preset from body slider studio builder place. Also the hands are misaligned the same way in all weights from 0 to 1.

Is there somewhere I can get new hands?

I posted in the other threads too but nobody seems to know the answer.

I have a problem where hands aren't aligned correctly with the body. But it only happens if I use an outfit.

hand.jpg

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas. :(

For both the outfit and normal body I use PSB Body as reference and both are built with same slider preset from body slider studio builder place. Also the hands are misaligned the same way in all weights from 0 to 1.

Is there somewhere I can get new hands?

are those the hands from or default?

I didn't change anything myself. Only installed CBBE 3.2, body studio, XPMS and PSB. Started to convert outfits from vanilla using a video tutorial posted here. Everything works, the sliders, belly node scaling and everything else no problems but the hands are misaligned in all outfits. If it's just naked then hands aren't misaligned. Of course building outfits with same slider preset as body itself so it's just a mystery. I've asked everywhere already and nobody is answering. :( I am the only one with this problem too it seems.

I didn't change anything myself. Only installed CBBE 3.2, body studio, XPMS and PSB. Started to convert outfits from vanilla using a video tutorial posted here. Everything works, the sliders, belly node scaling and everything else no problems but the hands are misaligned in all outfits. If it's just naked then hands aren't misaligned. Of course building outfits with same slider preset as body itself so it's just a mystery. I've asked everywhere already and nobody is answering. :( I am the only one with this problem too it seems.

Could you upload the original outfit here so I can give it a try at converting it to see if it happens to me also? If I get the same result, then we can conclude it's an issue with OS, if not, then we can assume it's something you are doing wrong, or a problem with your OS and re-installing it may be an idea ;p

It's completely vanilla outfit, I extracted it from Skyrim - Meshes.bsa

For example meshes/clothes/prisoner/prisonerclothes_f_1.nif

This is what I did:

1. New project

2. Choose template Vanilla -> CBBE

3. Open the vanilla outfit prisoner thing

4. Delete body from the nif

5. Conform to sliders and move slider to end

6. Set base shape

7. Load PSB.xml body as reference

8. Fix clipping for default shape

9. Set base shape

10. Conform to sliders

11. Fix clipping for all sliders clicking on the pencil icon for each

12. Duplicate reference PSB body

13. Select new duplicated body

14. Conform to sliders (just this body not outfit!)

15. Copy bone weights for all in nif, so here for body and outfit

16. Remove belly node weight from body only becase the outfit covers belly copletely no need for clipping issues to happen

17. Save project

18. Close outfit studio and body slide program both

19. Reopen body slide program, build the new prisoner outfit I saved with the sliderset I want also build PSB Body too with the SAME sliderset

20. Go in game and hands are misaligned when wearing prisoner clothes but not when naked with PSB body

Edit: also forgot to mention when saving I untick the autocopy reference body to nif.

It's completely vanilla outfit, I extracted it from Skyrim - Meshes.bsa

For example meshes/clothes/prisoner/prisonerclothes_f_1.nif

This is what I did:

1. New project

2. Choose template Vanilla -> CBBE

3. Open the vanilla outfit prisoner thing

4. Delete body from the nif

5. Conform to sliders and move slider to end

6. Set base shape

7. Load PSB.xml body as reference

8. Fix clipping for default shape

9. Set base shape

10. Conform to sliders

11. Fix clipping for all sliders clicking on the pencil icon for each

12. Duplicate reference PSB body

13. Select new duplicated body

14. Conform to sliders (just this body not outfit!)

15. Copy bone weights for all in nif, so here for body and outfit

16. Remove belly node weight from body only becase the outfit covers belly copletely no need for clipping issues to happen

17. Save project

18. Close outfit studio and body slide program both

19. Reopen body slide program, build the new prisoner outfit I saved with the sliderset I want also build PSB Body too with the SAME sliderset

20. Go in game and hands are misaligned when wearing prisoner clothes but not when naked with PSB body

Edit: also forgot to mention when saving I untick the autocopy reference body to nif.

Could you add the unmodified prisonerclothes_f_1.nif as an attachment? I do things rather differently from what you've described there, and like to see if it ends up solving the problem or making things worse before I type out what to do :P

Yeah sure, I don't know how else to do this. I only followed tutorial I could never figure this out on my own :P

Right... I tried it an got the same issue, then I did some tinkering and fixed it (still a tiny seam) soo.....

Open the slidersets folder, then find the .xlm name of the prison clothes conversion you did

Open that with notepad

Ctrl+F Lockseamhi.bsd

Change from Proper_LockSeamHi.bsd to Proper_LockSeamHi2.bsd

Underneath that will also be "Proper_LockSeamLo.bsd

Change that to Proper_LockSeamLo2.bsd

Save then close the .xml

Open Bodyslide and build the outfit again (not in OS just 'build' in BS

If you stil have massive hideous seam problem after that:

Open CalienteTools\Bodyslide\res

make a backup of 'skeleton_female_xmps.nif' and save it somewhere

Replace the 'skeleton_female_xmps.nif in the 'res' folder with the one I've attached.

Re-build your outfit in BS

skeleton_female_xpms.nif

Also how I made it:

- New Project

- Use and existing

- PSB body

- Open vanilla outfit

- Delete the body nif

- Fix clipping

- conform all to sliders

- check some sliders and fix clipping (massive boobs and preg sliders)

- copy bone weights

- save project + duplicate base shape option selected

If belly clipping while pregnant was an issue I would remove the weight from the base body. Either way, you seem to be doing a lot that you don't need to :P

Wait a second I tried to do the outfit again but this time I used your method, instead of duplicate and all that I just ticked the copy reference and now the lines appeared, I went in game and the alignment was completely destroyed like hands were very far from where they supposed to be and head was also wrong, so I went to the XML file and changed to *2.bsd and everything was much better, now there is a very small misalignment but it's not noticable unless I'm purposely looking at it closely. This is much better than before, thanks for all help you were only one who tried to help other than saying one sentence :D

Wait a second I tried to do the outfit again but this time I used your method, instead of duplicate and all that I just ticked the copy reference and now the lines appeared, I went in game and the alignment was completely destroyed like hands were very far from where they supposed to be and head was also wrong, so I went to the XML file and changed to *2.bsd and everything was much better, now there is a very small misalignment but it's not noticable unless I'm purposely looking at it closely. This is much better than before, thanks for all help you were only one who tried to help other than saying one sentence :D

YW, was about to say copy/paste from this attachment to the bottom of your .xml just above </SliderSets> if they don't exist in there. I'm still hoping on a new version of OS to fix these issues :P although the seam is very small, just knowing it's there bugs me to no end >.<

Oh, and the skeleton on my other post is the one that fixes the crushed breast problem.

Is it just me, or does the PSB preset result in a lot less jiggle from TBBP animations?  Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing (the old TBBP anims were a bit over the top, in my opinion), but having more jiggle from some armors than I see with a nude seems a little odd.   If nobody else is seeing this, then I must've broken something along the way; breast and belly growth both still work, so I don't think it could be too badly broken.

Maybe the weighting paint was toned down in the Outfit Studio?

Anyways, I'm happy this was adapted to BS2 since I used it till now and from now on I guess I'll be able to use it as a base for my own conversions. I really want to tinker with that DPnTrielek armor, and the idea of being able to use this base body to get all the jiggles and growing bits really makes me not to sleep too much ou of expectation.

Sucks to have holidays when you're away from your computer when all the cool things are updated.

Is it just me, or does the PSB preset result in a lot less jiggle from TBBP animations?  Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing (the old TBBP anims were a bit over the top, in my opinion), but having more jiggle from some armors than I see with a nude seems a little odd.   If nobody else is seeing this, then I must've broken something along the way; breast and belly growth both still work, so I don't think it could be too badly broken.

Weight from node breast01 was removed entirely on PSB, so yes, you have less jiggle. If that bothers you, you can use CB++ Body TBBPBellyBig50, or replace your nude body with a PSB one.

Maybe the weighting paint was toned down in the Outfit Studio?

Anyways, I'm happy this was adapted to BS2 since I used it till now and from now on I guess I'll be able to use it as a base for my own conversions. I really want to tinker with that DPnTrielek armor, and the idea of being able to use this base body to get all the jiggles and growing bits really makes me not to sleep too much ou of expectation.

Sucks to have holidays when you're away from your computer when all the cool things are updated.

Does not work with that armor (currently) unless you're willing to delete the hanging skull+chain from the nipple piercing

Nevermind I think the alignment problem was caused by something else. I posted this in the bodyslide thread:

I have a bug report for bodyslide. Keep in mind I did not change the slider preset once during the following.

When I click batch build then go in game and wear wench outfit hands, head, feet are all misaligned.

So I exit game.

I build wench outfit again and only wench outfit and didn't change Anything!

Enter game all is fixed no misalignment.

So I exit game and build all outfits one by one thinking it's a problem with batch build.

Enter game and wench outfit is misaligned again.

So I exit game and build only wench outfit again.

Enter game and wench outfit is fixed.

So I exit game and build only few outfits, some are custom and even have different amount of sliders than wench outfit and I build wench outfit last.

Enter game and wench outfit is fixed.

So I exit game and build wench outfit first, then some other random outfits.

Enter game and wench outfit is misaligned.

This is inconvenient! I want to build more than one outfit not just the last one.

So weird and I have no idea why this is happening. I just want to play the game already :(

Can you make this body working with TBBP jiggle?

It is already TBBP... isnt it? ;o

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/page-3?do=findComment&comment=611299

Seems like it's not.

I really don't understand that post but certainly PSB contains all the six TBBP bones (the bbp ones plus NPC L Butt and NPC R Butt), dunno open it on nifskope or outfit studio, they are there. But you need either HDT physics or animation files that actually make use of those bones :D