[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

Nevermind I think the alignment problem was caused by something else. I posted this in the bodyslide thread:

I have a bug report for bodyslide. Keep in mind I did not change the slider preset once during the following.

When I click batch build then go in game and wear wench outfit hands, head, feet are all misaligned.

So I exit game.

I build wench outfit again and only wench outfit and didn't change Anything!

Enter game all is fixed no misalignment.

So I exit game and build all outfits one by one thinking it's a problem with batch build.

Enter game and wench outfit is misaligned again.

So I exit game and build only wench outfit again.

Enter game and wench outfit is fixed.

So I exit game and build only few outfits, some are custom and even have different amount of sliders than wench outfit and I build wench outfit last.

Enter game and wench outfit is fixed.

So I exit game and build wench outfit first, then some other random outfits.

Enter game and wench outfit is misaligned.

This is inconvenient! I want to build more than one outfit not just the last one.

So weird and I have no idea why this is happening. I just want to play the game already :(

When I'm feeling like this, I just get one of my old backups and start a new game !

I can confirm this body does NOT work with TBBP animations... but it does for HDT... weird. It DOES work with BBP too.

I'm clueless...

How to replicate this:

Pull your HDT .dll and .xml plugins out of your SKSE folder. Test with TBBP anims.

Test again with BBP anims after rebuilding FNIS.

EDIT: Damn it... no more bounce for the TBBP sexlab anims... :(

DOUBLE EDIT: The TBBP butt bounce still works, however the TBBP breast bounce seems to be disabled.

I am working on the kagura outfit, Im learning better, but its such a pain in the ass. The armor has so many different object and one of the objects for the main part of the entire armor , has the arm part cut into two  and the little tiny belt part that sticks through the loop omg, but the arm is coming out nice I think I will be done with it by tomorrow or the following day, depending if I stick with it, but the armor is hot  I am definately gunna try to finish this. I am just going to have it the bones copied and I am not gunna mess with the belly mesh editing. It will be  a PBS HDT/ TBBP armor someone else can finish the belly part, unless I decide to finish it anyways, theres no good pregnancy mod anyways out. Hentai pregnancy is buggy and you cannot unistall it and being a female is buggy and hasnt been updated for a while like hentai pregnancy.

post-275344-0-63434300-1389246901_thumb.jpg

post-275344-0-92551900-1389246904_thumb.jpg

post-275344-0-34468500-1389246907_thumb.jpg

I am working on the kagura outfit, Im learning better, but its such a pain in the ass. The armor has so many different object and one of the objects for the main part of the entire armor , has the arm part cut into two  and the little tiny belt part that sticks through the loop omg, but the arm is coming out nice I think I will be done with it by tomorrow or the following day, depending if I stick with it, but the armor is hot  I am definately gunna try to finish this. I am just going to have it the bones copied and I am not gunna mess with the belly mesh editing. It will be  a PBS HDT/ TBBP armor someone else can finish the belly part, unless I decide to finish it anyways, theres no good pregnancy mod anyways out. Hentai pregnancy is buggy and you cannot unistall it and being a female is buggy and hasnt been updated for a while like hentai pregnancy.

i still use skeleton node procreation. i think that is the best out there atm, since hentai is buggy for me and beeing is well, broken for me too.

I do hope you or someone finish this outfit. Im still learning myself but i still cant get the remodeled stuff to work. This is a great piece of armor so keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

Holy friggin moly!!! After several failed "owner operator" attempts, I finally see what the fuss is about! The physics are almost perfect! The function perfect! Congrats and many thanks!

If you could pass a word on. Is there any way to get the pony tail to collide with the body/worn weapons?

(It does I noticed. It is just a bit beta still. ;-)

Also, I have just been starting to mess around with bodyslide 2 and was wondering if there was anyway to get apachii's hairs converted over to physics opensource style?

As amazing as the ponytail is, it is still to "hyper". I would like to be able to weight it down quite a bit more.

Thank you for all your amazing work!

I am having trouble adding PSB to a custom race, Turndownxrace. I managed to get it working for my vanilla races though. I added the PSB enabled femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files generated from bodyslide to the custom but no luck.

Is there something else that needs to be done?

From my opinion, I think your problem occur from simple mistake :cool: . If you use custom race or others race mod, you shouldn't forget that command line from Bodyslide2 or previous bodyslide will send Femalebody_0 and _1 to Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\..., but if you use custom race or others race Mod, they already have directory for their body placement so if you want to use PSB, you must hold Crtl before "create bodies" and just copy Femalebody_0 and _1 from Calantines tool directory to your specific directory for your Mod. ;)  (Example. If Ningheim race mod will be  Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body\...)

From my opinion, I think your problem occur from simple mistake :cool: . If you use custom race or others race mod, you shouldn't forget that command line from Bodyslide2 or previous bodyslide will send Femalebody_0 and _1 to Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\..., but if you use custom race or others race Mod, they already have directory for their body placement so if you want to use PSB, you must hold Crtl before "create bodies" and just copy Femalebody_0 and _1 from Calantines tool directory to your specific directory for your Mod. ;)  (Example. If Ningheim race mod will be  Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body\...)

I actually got the files and replaced them in the .7z mod itself then installed it

I am wondering if the custom race has a skeleton that does not support the belly node

or if the race controller is preventing the change.

If it helps here is the custom race I am trying to add PSB

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19186-jackgas-stuff/?p=672417

Custom Race file

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=68106

Normally for custom race mod, if I didn't forget it also have their own directory like actor\character\character assests\ and character assests female for place their specific skeleton file (normally one is skeleton.hkx and others is skeleton for nifskope) so not only you must copy those femalebody_0 and _1 that I mentioned previously to the right directory for custom race mod, you also need to copy those bone to the right directory like I mentioned too, due to when you activated any Bone mod via NMM or else, it will just add them to common directory for vanilla race and to get PSB work, you surely need to match both body and bone mesh for full function.

But from my opinion I think you already have both file for bone mesh in your character assests female directory because you told me that this body already work for vanilla, so you only need to copy those 2 skeleton files to directory as I mentioned in custom race mod directory. ^^

Normally for custom race mod, if I didn't forget it also have their own directory like actor\character\character assests\ and character assests female for place their specific skeleton file (normally one is skeleton.hkx and others is skeleton for nifskope) so not only you must copy those femalebody_0 and _1 that I mentioned previously to the right directory for custom race mod, you also need to copy those bone to the right directory like I mentioned too, due to when you activated any Bone mod via NMM or else, it will just add them to common directory for vanilla race and to get PSB work, you surely need to match both body and bone mesh for full function.

But from my opinion I think you already have both file for bone mesh in your character assests female directory because you told me that this body already work for vanilla, so you only need to copy those 2 skeleton files to directory as I mentioned in custom race mod directory. ^^

Which is what I did, by putting the files into the mods's meshes\actors\Jacksh\ folder In the .7z file it should fundamentally be the same thing. I do not see any folders that have anything to do with the custom race specifically in any other folder other than the ones that the mod itself installs so by the mod's file, the the .7z, it should have no other directory other than the ones it installs. I am starting to wonder if something in my MO is causing the file to be overwritten by the default body. I will have to look around.

Edit: Well thanks, for helping me brainstorm. I fixed the issue and the cause of all this was because MO was overwriting the mesh file with a different one from a mod that was made by the same author that had the same directories. Now to fix the issue with other races I suspect is also caused by MO being stubborn.

• 2 weeks later...