Starbound!

Welp, the artist of the most famous sex gifs of Starbound said here (Long time ago), he gladly will help making sprites for a mod of that. So... Time to wake up the modders i guess.

Wow the flamers in that thread, lol. Seriously it's a wonder why people just can't go ten minutes without saying someone else's idea is rubbish or that person is an idiot. Who the hell cares if someone wants to have sex and have children in starbound? Who the hell cares if they want to get it on with the wildlife? I mean, jeezes, if you don't like it just say, 'hey I don't much care for this kinda thing but cheers,' or don't say anything at all. 

Personally I love the idea and hope that it does come to pass. 

Welp, the artist of the most famous sex gifs of Starbound said here (Long time ago), he gladly will help making sprites for a mod of that. So... Time to wake up the modders i guess.

Wow the flamers in that thread, lol. Seriously it's a wonder why people just can't go ten minutes without saying someone else's idea is rubbish or that person is an idiot. Who the hell cares if someone wants to have sex and have children in starbound? Who the hell cares if they want to get it on with the wildlife? I mean, jeezes, if you don't like it just say, 'hey I don't much care for this kinda thing but cheers,' or don't say anything at all. 

Personally I love the idea and hope that it does come to pass. 

When i read it, instantly i tought: "This is going to Loverslab". This game has a lot of possibilities and potential for that(?). Well then, let's see what happens, and i think, everyone would like some "Love" (if you know what i mean xD) in Starbound right?

Well shit, wish i could be a modder

What's stoppin' ja?

Well for starters, I don't know how. I could watch Youtube videos but none of them show me how to make animations for starbound and i just don't have the experience right now. Like if i knew what classes to take or what videos to watch to learn how to make a sex mod like everyone wants, then trust me when i say, I'd put the time into it.

Well shit, wish i could be a modder

What's stoppin' ja?

Well for starters, I don't know how. I could watch Youtube videos but none of them show me how to make animations for starbound and i just don't have the experience right now. Like if i knew what classes to take or what videos to watch to learn how to make a sex mod like everyone wants, then trust me when i say, I'd put the time into it.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/basic-object-implementation-a-tutorial.21463/

^^this here is a tutorial on how to make an animated object made by one of the game devs I learned from that...

but its just the basics of an animated object so for more complex mods check out the starbound modding help forums and search for your topic in mind

http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/modding.111/

Hope it helps it certainly helped me get started...

I've been poking at the modding code myself, mostly assisting with getting another person's mod polished to 1.0 (specifically, codexes for the Peglaci when they're getting released to the new version). I have debated working on a couple of my own races however, and one of them that I was thinking of working with was a species that could easily work in Starbound at least on a base level.

Get this: A symbiotic armor creature that got transformed into a full humanoid species, but still has all the malleability (including tentacles, easily represented with the Living Weapon type of equipment and whips), and absorbing alloys to make up for armor. I may be using this concept as a test race for others, but hey, it's a concept that'd also work well for assisting with testing sexual-based content when or if it shows up.

well 1 mod released, it's an extremely early build but hey, it's something that works. Dear god I hope a massive collection of these mods or one giant one is made, with creatures, and every race, and toys, etc.

SSS Starbound Sex Suite

Modded race support would be sweet too.

at the moment the mod has an equipable bird dong, aswell as ride-able 2 dildos and a bear monster to get fucked by, and he plans to add every race/more shit, but he's pretty slow, and I'm too busy to do one myself which I'm quite sad about.. though my artwork would probably suck.

It's kind of funny that both turn you into Avians though.

well 1 mod released, it's an extremely early build but hey, it's something that works. Dear god I hope a massive collection of these mods or one giant one is made, with creatures, and every race, and toys, etc.

SSS Starbound Sex Suite

Modded race support would be sweet too.

at the moment the mod has an equipable bird dong, aswell as ride-able 2 dildos and a bear monster to get fucked by, and he plans to add every race/more shit, but he's pretty slow, and I'm too busy to do one myself which I'm quite sad about.. though my artwork would probably suck.

It's kind of funny that both turn you into Avians though.

yeah it doesn't have any support for any other race besides Avian at the moment. Though I hear they are working on it.

Hope they make it more like a sex API like in skyrim, that way it's easier to make addons and add stuff, no installing mods that do the same but has a feature you want and the other mod doesn't have it.

And also dealing with a hell of incompaibilty issues.

The problem with making a mod like Sexlab in starbound is that you can't make the animations without making one animation work with every character combination e.g. skin/fur/feather colour hairstyles also it wouldn't work with custom races unless you recreate every single animtion for them as well... Sooo basically it's possible but it'd be really time consuming

Hi,

So I've started modding for this game, and I'm going to be working on a separate "hedonistic" species. The majority of my work is going to be committed here: https://github.com/sb-artichoke/starbound-sextillian

The species is functional but it still needs a lot of cleanup, in the meantime I've uploaded 3 of my objects here: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/629/

Eventually I'd like to have a prostitute merchant and an orgy island you can visit as a mission, but I'm gonna start with a separately enhanced species.

But it's also kind of easier to work the 2D than the 3D or at least it doesn't scare the people that much so more people are into spriting, so if someone really wants a race animation they can make their owns and upload it for more people to download it or even improve it! with like a base sprite or something, it's something that in 3D for some people, including myself a couple of years back it's kind of scary or harder, that's why some kind of sex API like oblivion, skyrim and fallout ones would probably be the best thing, you can get it all sorted and in place and work with compatible tools for mod plugins and addons, instead of messing with multiple mods and the probability of having a complete unstable game.

And then you can get race mods and make or download the animation pack that corresponds to the custom race you want, for now just with the base races would be a good start, i could offer my services as animator but to tell the truth i'm not as good doing bodies as i am doing weapons, items or icons.

But it's also kind of easier to work the 2D than the 3D or at least it doesn't scare the people that much so more people are into spriting, so if someone really wants a race animation they can make their owns and upload it for more people to download it or even improve it! with like a base sprite or something, it's something that in 3D for some people, including myself a couple of years back it's kind of scary or harder, that's why some kind of sex API like oblivion, skyrim and fallout ones would probably be the best thing, you can get it all sorted and in place and work with compatible tools for mod plugins and addons, instead of messing with multiple mods and the probability of having a complete unstable game.

And then you can get race mods and make or download the animation pack that corresponds to the custom race you want, for now just with the base races would be a good start, i could offer my services as animator but to tell the truth i'm not as good doing bodies as i am doing weapons, items or icons.

My experience with sprites so far has been rough and time consuming, every pixel needs to explain complexity so much with so little, and you don't have a skeletal system like most 3D games have. Lighting/shading is a manual process, consistency between frames, it's just a different beast.

My experience with sprites so far has been rough and time consuming, every pixel needs to explain complexity so much with so little, and you don't have a skeletal system like most 3D games have. Lighting/shading is a manual process, consistency between frames, it's just a different beast.

I remember when making my mod staying up til 3 am squinting close to the monitor and i wasn't even drawing my own animations i was just cutting them out from a sprite sheet...

I remember when making my mod staying up til 3 am squinting close to the monitor and i wasn't even drawing my own animations i was just cutting them out from a sprite sheet...

but even tho 3D scares a lot of people, what i mean is that with a base sprite animation more people can get confident and make up animation, or recolor projects, and with a sex API like skyrim and fallout it's easier to sort 'em, install 'em and use 'em.

So I was exploring the higher tier worlds and I discovered, well, this thing.

https://i.imgur.com/BG1m2Jg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xRhzArj.jpg

The Alien Worm Gun. I'm sure I'm not the first to have one, and I began using it regularly because it's a strong weapon, but as soon as I fired it I said to myself "I know where this is going."

Believe it or not but the Steam Workshop has an audio rework for the gun so it sounds more like where it's going.

So I was exploring the higher tier worlds and I discovered, well, this thing.

https://i.imgur.com/BG1m2Jg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xRhzArj.jpg

The Alien Worm Gun. I'm sure I'm not the first to have one, and I began using it regularly because it's a strong weapon, but as soon as I fired it I said to myself "I know where this is going."

Believe it or not but the Steam Workshop has an audio rework for the gun so it sounds more like where it's going.

That would be this then: "Enhanced" Worm Gun Sounds